I guess all you bigots forgot about this

I guess all you bigots forgot about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general2/truth.htm
archive.is/4LlTe
signofthetimes.yuku.com/topic/463/t/Anomalies-in-the-death-of-Steven-Curnow.html#.WTNkCusrK00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 vs 10,000

adds up

>government kills a few civs to "save" many via more gun control
next.

Government lives dont matter.

No, we remember it. Has fucking nothing to do with Islam

this is for you

how come the debris makes it look like the building exploded outward?
why did they find undetonated bombs inside the building?
how did mcveigh get inside the building and plant those bombs?
what was mcveigh's connection to the Aryan Republican Army?
why was CIA MK Ultra doctor Jolyon West called in to be mcveigh's psychological expert during his trial?
why did the ATF agents pull their children out of the daycare inside the Murrah building before the explosion?
Did they know something would happen?
could it be that mcveigh was a CIA patsy?
could the whole thing have been staged to demonize white nationalists after what the feds did in waco and ruby ridge?

it really activates my almonds.

-Here is the truth. There were exposives found inside that building after the initial explosion.
-A car bomb could never penetrate the building like that. All the energy would go for the path of least resistance, and because the car was parked next to the building, the exposion shoudn't have done so deeb penetrating damage to the buiding as it did. It exploded from within.
-the totality of the entire cover up and how the narrative was pushed by white house and the media.
-All the surveilance footage was never released.. It was by a Israeli company.

When you run out of arguments, you slip into the lazy use of fallacies. In this case, OP is using tuquoque which is sometimes called whataboutism.

Which means, of course, that OP is a faggot as usual.

Done in the name of justice against literal tyranny, not some stupid cult.
Not terrorism.

Thank you based leaf.
Also maybe don't kill your own people and burn churches down and you won't anger the populace?

I'd say murdering your own people is a lot different than the give me dats handed to muslims who flock to the west... well to be fair, bringing Muslims to the west is murdering your people.

0/troll

20 years ago = same as this year

DERP

Heh remember this one terror attack decades ago?

Just forget about the tens of thousands since then

You're a fucking idiot...

reminder that randy weaver LITERALLY dindu nuffin

>single attack vs at least one attack per week
really makes ya think

like i would ever give a single fuck about shitloads of IRS employees getting blown to bits

rense.com/general2/truth.htm
implant thing was weird too
>also my capcha has 1488 in it

CIA helping destroy evidence for Clinton's and blame "nationalists militia"

shit bait. next.

It was all the rage in the 90s.

>mfw people on Sup Forums still think McVeigh was anything short of a hero

should have been a police station. tim was a fucking pussy.

>1 vs 17800 attacks

Based leaf?

woah

LSD is a hell of a drug

>ruby ridge
>waco
hmmm

>Having to go all the way back to 1995 to find a non-muzzie attack
top kek

>Tim "dismantle the state with ammonium nitrate" McVeigh
>doing anything wrong
fuck off

I remember the motherfucker who did it was executed at terre haute

It was over 20 years ago and it was an isolated incident. What relevance does it have now?

The FBI still won't release the CCTV tapes of the yellow van because they were all being changed exactly as the van was going by, so there's no point in releasing them.

>he doesn't know about the exploding yellow vans

This was commited by the federal government, so can't really be blamed on white terrorists. It was a state action.

oh we remember, we remember

>bigots

no such thing. only hetero and homogots. no bi.

What guns were banned after OKC? AWB was passed in 1994. OKC was in 1995.

What else was restricted after?

OC?
either way, the message is on point

So what was the point of this false flag? What big changes came after?

Don't try to compare the two.
The OKC bombing was carried out by an individual who was sick of the way things were being run in the US after having been in Desert Storm. Tim committed this act ALONE.
Even H&K can't be compared to terrorist incidents because they weren't connected with a larger group.

Terrorists group together and execute attacks in a militaristic style. The main difference between H&K, McVeigh and ISIS is numbers.
ISIS forms organized groups to attack people.

Bataclan
Pulse

Nuff said

>After their capture the 9/11 hijackers were secrectely held at a US military base to understand how they brought down WTC 7 so perfectly.
> Other demolition experts claimed it would take months to properly wire the building to eliminate the Asbestos risk it posed.
> The Arabs of 9/11 did it without ever stepping foot inside.

>>deeb penedrading :DDD

Whats funny is that there was a massive overreaction to a few White Supremacist groups in the late 80s and 90s when all this time it was the garbage being imported that would be the true death knell

They started it.
Tim finished it.

Hell, at least that's a real bomb. Same with the IRA. They did shit professionally. That's a terrorist I can at least respect. None of this lame ass mowing people down with trucks, knifing a couple of people and then going out with a whimper. White terrorists actually get shit done, look at Breivik, that was military grade planning and execution.

These fucking Muslims don't realise what they are going up against.We incinerated 100,000 people in nuclear fire and then did it again a few days later for no good reason. Don't fuck with white people.

>kill random workers in the name of """justice"""
>not terrorism

how the govt handled ruby ridge and waco were also motivation

F

Yeah I made it a few days ago. Trying to seed it a bit. Also made pic unrelated inspired by tay ai.

Removal of children from day care was explained away as being a result of a change in management at the facility which a lot of parents disagreed with and therefore switched services. Not saying it's true but that's the explanation given.

so when niggers start hanging white people for "pay back", you gonna say the same?

you gonna let them hang you and your family?

panzy ass faggot.

Madrid says hi.
7/7 says hi.
Bataclan says hi.
Manchester says hi.

The phenomenon of govt sponsored terrorism is terminal stage degeneracy.
The nihilist function has been specialized and outsourced to more virile races.
The white trash are too weak o shoot themselves in the head with help from the FBI.

>Christcucks

No.

I'm pretty sure this had nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with revenge against the government.

I guess you forgot about Waco. Don't do this stupid shit.

None it was more about preventing white separatists. ATF committed entrapment against Tandy Weaver.

ow the edge

Based leaf.
Waco was fucked up and if I was in McVeigh's shoes I would've done the same thing.
It's still not the same as what these muzzie cunts are doing.

Fukken saved

You mean if you were radicalized by the FBI?

Is a soldier in a war not also just a "random worker"?
There are a couple documentaries about Waco and one about Ruby Ridge. If you watched them you'd agree it was a justified response to the atf and fbi.

>1 post by this ID
Don't you faggots get sick of eating so much b8?

STALE
T
A
L
E

Don't forget Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge. Weaver family literally dindu nuffn

>man bites dog story
sage

Hate boot lickers more than all

proof that white people are still the best at terrorism, so what

Eh, sometimes bait threads bring about good discussions, but I see your point. It's the morons that respond to the racemixing and drumpftphph threads that should be executed

You think they're not a problem?

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown
>More than 800 houses of worship in the U.S. have volunteered to shelter illegal immigrants and their families who face deportation

archive.is/4LlTe

>implying kikes are white
For shame.

that's a nice filename you have there

>25 fucking years ago
>THE CRUSADES GUYS THAT'S WHY THEY RUN OVER US AND STAB US
THE CRUSADES GUYS

Something that happened over 20 years ago isn't relevant to children ripped apart by nail bombs last week in Manchester or people being beheaded in central London tonight, or whatever the fucks gonna happen next week.

Why couldn't he have used this bomb in Compton or something?

I believe the church has been deeply infiltrated by men who do not desire salvation, but power over their fellow man.

>has to pick an example from the early 90's because there's no modern examples like this.

Because the ZOG isn't in Compton.

Tim McVeigh here. Guys, I'm fine!

Yet it's the followers who are okay with it and do nothing.

Muzzrats do it every week, try harder

Because attack the people that are ultimately responsible, not the filthy, parasitical vermin... It's the same issue with these muzzie attacks. Kill the politicians, and the rest will fall into place.

>attacking a government facility is the same as attacking random civilians

>90's
>not modern

That's one hell of a jump there user. I'm more inclined to believe TM saw what happened in Waco, used his military training to construct an explosive device and took it upon himself to do something.

Unless you have some compelling evidence I'm not going to believe it.
I'm more inclined to believe there were more shooters than H&K at Columbine just because of the death of Steven Curnow.
>a copper fragment from a .223 round was discovered on his clothing at autopsy
>signofthetimes.yuku.com/topic/463/t/Anomalies-in-the-death-of-Steven-Curnow.html#.WTNkCusrK00

90s were 60 years ago.

>terrorism
>the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
yep, it's the same

In Muslim countries that no one, not even Leftists, care about.

The Church is a big organization, and you are starting to see some things moving in the right direction. It will take time.

ATF were seem as a useless agency, most of their operations were based on entrapment. one of their entrapment busts backfired on them, that was ruby ridge where they shot a woman through the head while she held her baby. after ruby ridge happened they set up waco, it was going to be a big publicity stunt for them 'taking down an evil child molesting cult leader' (think jonestown), waco really backfired on them and they murdered a lot of innocent people and children, public opinion really went into the shitter and then they staged okc bombing to show what the evil white militants were capable of. keep in mind that all 3 events revolved around lower-middle class rural gun owners/patriots/local militias.

there are about half a dozen different documentaries about all 3 events if you are interested, all on jewtube.

>mcveigh
>irish
>left-wing
>asian girlfriend

Nothing you said is true nice bait

That was a government operation. Do some research faggot

Have a look in to it. Elohim city, Tim's background, the SPLC via two sets of court documents, the alleged defense (cf. CCTV tapes and how a yellow exploding van with ANFO can't do that), the cover up, the videos we do have, and then that dude Jesse or whoever's lawyer's investigation after being mistaken for, well, you find out the rest.

It's been so long since I had a look over the situ. But anyway, don't leave it to me to convince you. The way to learn is to prove counterclaims wrong.

this