Nothing will ever change

Nothing will ever change
We will never get through to these people, no matter how many attacks happen.

Thats because your the enemy too.

I think at least half of whites are terminal cucks.

Daily reminder that our worst enemies are not the Jews or the Muslims but a big part of our PEOPLE.

Do these people want to die?

>le pen went from 10% to 32%

Idk man, things are looking better here

Brevik was right

Like your country will exist at the next election

>still lost

Too late for you, inferior frog

Enjoy your caliphate

Her father got 17% in 2002. A ton of happenings later the vote only doubled for for Front National. Face it, white countries are terminally cucked.

>DO NOT use this incident blah blah blah
SCHOOL SHOOTINGS ARE WHY GUNS SHOULD BE BANNED GUYS

>Jean-Marie Le Pen and Mégret in 2002 : Almost 20%
>Marine Le Pen (with a softer nationalism, after terrorism and fucking Hollande) in 2017 : Only 21.30%

Lel.

we just need to get rid of social media so that the echo chamber ends

if they ever stop to talk about these things in person they realize they only have about 3 mins worth of conversational knowledge on the subject to begin with, its easy to sound smart when you only have to type one sentence to weigh in on something.

Normies are literally lemmings. And some of these like (((LOUISE MENSCH))) are jewish shit-stirrers.

I genuinely hope these peoples families become victims of terrorism.

They will say the exact same thing they said, they are brain washed just like the people blowing themselves up.

Thats harsh mate, you don't know if their families are right wingers. Now for themselves being the victims I can agree with you there

It need to keep happening but more frequent.

The peaceful Muslims hijacked the real Islam. Their book says to kill those that deny their god. To die fighting their enemies is the best way to get into paradise. They will keep taking advantage of the wests suicidal tolerance because it's a weakness. We're like bonobos, happy and fucking all the time, tons of food, all the males are cucked. And here comes the fucking chimpanzees with a tribal "kill all these weak fuckers and rape the women" mentality. The trenches are calling boys

Funny how they say this shit until their daughters are blown up in a concert :^)

Walpurgis Night can't come soon enough

>irish
>white

These attacks have everything to do with Islam but not every Muslim is to blame for this in that they are right.
We are absolutely in our right to say that we dont want Muslims and this kind of trouble they bring with them.

But for the ones already here you cannot expect more from them than you would from anyone else.
Report extremist behavior and outcast those who become extremists.
Like with the Manchester attack the family told the police of the extremist thoughts of the attacker and they let it slide.

who cares about these cucks, they will hang on the day of the rope along their isis brothers

OP this is true.
Just how many attacks, how many rapes, how many people have to be killed before they finally realize they are the enemy?
What if they are killed in a terrorist attack? What if someone they love are killed by them?
Would they even care?
Too many questions, I know the answer is no to all of them and they would defend the enemy no matter what. Karma is a bitch and it will come to bite them in the ass one day

>Blood on the streets not even dry
>Go straight to righteous indignation in defense of Islam

What in the holy fuck is this sickness?

>snownigger
>white

Its a 2 front attack, my man.
The muzzies are bombing while their brothers are treating the wounded.

>Brownshirts
The Nazis did, and it only took one night.

Where can I go to bet on these things? I put $200k on Sweden becoming third world by 2023.

I am willing to commit genocide if it pisses off these smug fucks, I don't care if it helps

Has any civilization ever collapsed before because its citizens did not want to be called "racists/islamaphobes/xenophobes" before? Will we go at any lengths to not be considered a racist, even damning everyone else in the process?

no. every other nation in every other time has eventually come to its senses and expelled the jews that push that shit

our time will not be any different. but a whole lot more people will die

>islam
>public opinion
>always goes UP after terror attacks
whites want submit to non-whites