archive.is/Or8Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=IFqCJfUKlls
twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/871154639885844481
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*flings feces at Aslan*

we should petition for his suspension from CNN

CNN isn't even a news organization anymore

reza aslan is the biggest muslim sjw hack there is, glad he got butthurt

Reza Aslan is a cannibal who feasts on human brains.

Why is this CNN Host still employed? If Obama had said the same thing he's be washing his balls right now.

What did he mean by this?

Nahh get cnn shut down

he should be put to death

Too funny he deleted his twitter account
I hope his ass gets fired.

Its funny their cognitive dissonance when they realize the travel ban is actually a good move for americas safety

What would americans do without the approval of all the bipedal leeches that showed up here after 65?

"I'm an islamic apologist and want to virtue signal"

There you go, friend

>Eats human brain
>Gets human shit thrown at him

>What did this CNN host mean by this?
Donald Trump: A History of Violence
youtube.com/watch?v=bTz7DlhlZiE

Archived: archive.is/Or8Zs

I love how they get more mad about Trump than an actual terrorist attack. Fuck these people.

they're getting really aggressive now

Stop listening to CNN is what he meant

>mfw it's real

isn't that that muslim who ate human brains and, worse, defends scientology?

They're just upset because they know he's right.

You know what pisses me off as an American? When any one, right, left, or whatever, dictating to me who is or isn't an American. I don't think either of these two fuckwads have the right to define the architype of their ideal American tome or anyone else.

the lying faggot muslim is a lying faggot muslim. i'd kill him myself if i weren't so busy with the bantz.

Thanks for the inspiration burgerbro

Fuck reza aslan. He's the Iranian version of a white cuck. We don't want him either.

Agreed. You can believe whatever the fuck you want and you can say pretty much anything other than "FIRE!"

>That image

spoopy

>Just stop.

hahahaha

They don't have any arguments left and they realize their platitudes are falling on increasingly deaf ears. Only thing left is to chimp out but they're all so effiminate and pussified this is all they can do.

You sir...might be a good American kek

>they're getting really aggressive now
youtube.com/watch?v=IFqCJfUKlls
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."

>101%

That's a real screenshot too, I uploaded that gorilla pic to that site myself

I bet he was literally shaking as he typed that

what a faggot

We live in a nation of 300 million burgers. You're going to get good, bad, indifferent, and everything in between. I'm sick and tired of people telling me who my enemies and friends are. I respect those who respect themselves and others. Enough with the Hegelian dialectic and competing camps of mental retardation.

Turd calling someone a piece of shit
Kek

kek

twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/871154639885844481
Link for anyone that wants to see this themselves.

#YESALLMUSLIMS

>I want creutzfeldt-jakob disease.

how long before he dies from prion disease?

Why don't we demand that CNN stop being shown in airports. If a large group of people spoke out the airlines would give in. They hate bad publicity and tweets like this could make a strong case to show how partisan they are.

Isn't it treasonous to call the president a piece of shit?

It's sedition, that hasn't been illegal for a few centuries though.

>it's real
Weeew lad

>humankind

I fucking hate this newspeak word. Are we really so politically incorrect that we can't just fucking say mankind? "Humankind" isn't even a real fucking word. It's equivalent to that "womyn" shit.

>100% Winner

not a bad idea. it's literally like in half life 2, the propaganda in public areas

None of Reza's tweets are even condemning the attack. All of them are just him bitching about Trump posting a Drudge link.

Time to fire up the personal army and get this piece of shit terrorist sympathizer fired.

I have Muslim friends on FB, including some from Syria living in Germany and they NEVER condem the attacks in western cities. They however post "pity me, my home country is at a war" news ad nauseum. This helps us know who supports terrorists.

wow what a brave stance. fuck you reza aslan. opportunist piece of shit

>Humankind

CNN...

>Calls himself American
>Lacks respect for First Amendment.

GG!

Regardles of claims of racism, bigotry, corruption, or anything like that - in pure, observable terms, you can see he's pretty useless.

Isn't that a fucking haji?

>dumb cunt tells an imam what his religion teaches

Ahahhahahaha.

Naturally he's married to a fucking white woman.

Really can't understand why any self-respecting white woman would EVER even date, let alone marry, a fucking Muslim.

>posts R A R E flag
>Gets (You)s thrown at him

He didn't say he was sympathietc. So how do you know?

Or maybe you're just a snowflake that hates your orangutan with a wig being criticised.

He wants press to be forced to reveal their sources, ergo hates the first amendment.

And when he's done with Breitbart and their editor as a press secretary, the paper Sup Forums loves, he'll do it to them as well.

He wants to open the libel laws, We have them here. i hate them.

>Get sent to prison nearly, because you can't pay libel damages, which Garry Glitter's wife brought after you refused to rescind the claim that her was a dirty fucking pedo.

That's what will happen with Trump.

He hates you.

You've been warned.

>no no no let me tell you what the religion you practice is all about
We're reaching privilege levels that shouldn't be possible

A cannibal muslim.too

Reza is LITERALLY a cannibal who eats human flesh

It's terrible. Should we make a petition and a thread?

>Hates the West
>Loves Western women

Sounds like every brown on earth.

>that thing
>white
I know a kikette when I see one.

It means he's mad we haven't let in 5 million Mudslimes yet. Fuck this dumb cunt. Fuck Kumail Nanjiani too. Not even gonna bother posting any of his cucked Muslim loving faggotry.

I urged caution during the Bill Maher and even Kathy Griffin stuff, because THIS is where it crosses a line. Outright sedition, and giving ideological aid to our enemies.

REZA MUST GO DOWN

>Trump is an embarrassment to humankind!
>[eats human flesh]
>[gets covered in feces]

OH SHIT this is the guy who's LITERALLY an Islamist shill, right? He has to go down.

>What did this CNN host mean by this?
I think what he meant is clearly evident. Your President is woefully under qualified for the job.

Why does CNN hire these people?

speaking strictly for myself but i would have no problem with Big Don ventilating some degenerate leftist piece of shit from new york.

Tough guy Reza.

His twitter is not deleted.

hes the death cult guy jej

Liberal bigotry at it's finest.

Some of you Australians are just downright fucking stupid aren't you? I guess it comes with the territory. You are literally the offspring of British convicts who were low IQ motherfuckers to begin with. How is Trump a bad president when he is reminding people that his policies which have come under attack are exactly the policies that would save Americans from this kind of Muslim extremist terrorism? I mean fuck off you stupid little down-under fucker. So tired of you low-life Outback kangaroo-fucking morons.

I cannot handle this anger anymore.
Who else?

He means his ass got booty blasted because his religion and the feckless psychopaths driving it forward like a bus into a crowd got criticized. The possibility of real consequences and retaliation from non-Muslims became very real, and in his primitive, chimp-like mind, he reacted the only way he could - proverbially shitting into his hand and throwing it.

I like this guy. Note that he said 'radical'.

Not all Muslims are cunts.

Not trying to say it's alright. Not trying to get them sympathy.

You probably knew it anyway and I'm just being condescending.

But yes, Islam does teach murder. Mohammed was a pedo.

He'd have to get it first. It's a possibility, and a slim one at that, not a certainty.

Fail...

It would be a shame if you turned into a murdering pimp.

me

Quote me the seditiius material. What law does it break? Also, what about the first amendment?

I think that he is daring someone that lives in his area to plug him in the back of the head.

>TRUMP POLICY ON HOS TO STOP MUSLAMIK RAYGUNZ

>HAV BORDER STAFF
>ASK PERSON R U MUSLIM
>NO
>OH OK
>SAVE MURKA??

>Kathy Griffin
>Bill Maher
>Reza Aslan

Next up ???

GOOD LUCK

Well

>Why don't we demand that CNN stop being shown in airports.
Fucking this!! Just put on the Discovery channel or something.

Reza Aslan? Oh hey, I remember my boss, an Iranian-American, sending him a few emails trying to ask him a few questions about his book, Zealot. He never got any responses, and was unhappy about this.

I think Don Lemon is waiting on borrowed time.