How come all the happenings are happening in Europe? lol when we're the ones bombing the muslim lmao ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

How come all the happenings are happening in Europe? lol when we're the ones bombing the muslim lmao ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

if you bomb europe will happening go to middle east?

RICED

You are the absolute worst poster on this board.

Hold this L

it's shitty bait so just ignore it and post whatever you want

reeee

Damn wtf. She was so hot too and I was fapping to her in another thread

Serious wtf, that just kills my night

Jews and Saudi Arabs stirring shit up in the middle east with USA and other european countries in their pockets. Crazy muslims invading europe is just a defect. Globalists wants a more poor and controllable middle class. What better then a bunch of Sandnigger Islam-whorshipping zombie robots.

But Praise KEK it will never happen. The 1% will get seriously ass fucked in the end.

desu if a streamer is gonna have any boyfriend it's probably smartest if they have an Asian one
if he was black that would cause a lot of shit
if he was white he'd still be seen as competition
but when it comes to Asians, whites don't see them as competition and still think it's feasible for them to fuck her, Asians are happy to see an Asian with a beautiful girlfriend, and blacks don't have money to give streamers
not even Asian myself, just a thought

rather an asian than a nigger

Because we are across a ocean we have shit borders but their still borders and the countries let them in and get raped and pillaged by the dew heads

Christ i hate when people arent even talking about related content honestly what do you have down syndrome and adhd

Because we do things like sending 100 FBI agents into Deerborn, MI and arrest/deport the fuckers.
We're "liberal" in name only, Europe made that mistake. They drank Obama's koolaid.

what did you expect when the pic is more interesting than the text

dat scoliosis

LMAO!

I'm just sad that they are racemixing. But I guess you're right, it's better an Asian guy with a hot white girl than being BLACKED

fuck off, Chang. ALL race mixing is bad.

So her hymen is still intact then.

Europe is much more suicidally generous than the US. They're literally paying for the privilege to get raped and murdered by outsiders.

I guess it's all worth it though just so they can smugly brag about how much more tolerant they are than us.

Because terrorists know if they try this shit in the US they'd be shot by a citizen.

because europeans are cucks just like the muslim cucks we're bombing.

cringe autist

Yeah, one thing you can tell about these terrorists is they really don't want to die . . . wait . . .

The fact you have more guns has nothing to do with it. Somehow your muzzies seem to be more tame (though blacks obviously less so, and your blacks are still killing way more than europes browns, so i wouldn't be too happy)

>UK trying to tell other countries about safety when they have a terrorist attack every couple weeks
Wew lad

Our muslims love America lol

>couple weeks
you mean every week?

>brazil
Like you have room to talk.
How was the Rio Olympics?

>implying I'm going to defend the shithole I'm living in atm

I'm planning my way out of here familia, before Lula gets elected again and gets Brazil to where Venezuela is at right now