LMAO

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
youtube.com/user/elceetaylor/featured
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

memes are real

Is it wrong that these terror attacks are making me hate women more than muslims?

how would one white guy killing people prove wrong the idea that islam is shit?

they have moved the goalposts off the damned field at this point

Gas them, Liberals, Muslims, just do it please.

Nope

>terrorism happens
>time to turn it into a race hustle

these racist people are SO fucking appalling. it's not even the racism but the total ignorance to the fact that they ARE the racists they bitch about.

Lauren is immature for her age. This is evidence of that

you should

i hate everything

Before kicking muslims out you must exterminate or enslave the cucks.

Womens' suffrage was a mistake.

>born too late to see if holocaust was real
>born too early to see real holocaust
>born just in time to see memes becoming reality

These people are just mentally ill at this point.

Such a shitty shoop

white people were a mistake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

Is there anything more racist than wishing a criminal was the same race as the victims as an excuse to say the victims deserved it?

Someone go back to her twitter in a few days after they are identified as non-white (we all know they are) and see the kinds of meltdown she will have

Das rite.

Dick washers unite!

Yakub is real!

Muslim women are actually pretty based. Very conservative and nationalist. They don't give a fuck about political correctness.

>Please let the victims survive!
wait
>Please don't embarrass my worldview!

>why do those dirty right wingers use tragedies to advance their politics

threadly reminder that liberals are all traitors and cowards.

>hating traitors over enemies
You're not wrong

Is it? I thought it was real. Thanks for the heads up. I wont post it again

pure gold

Weird. That turbo-cuck Owen Jones tweeted the exact same thing.

I never used to hate, not before I saw the people who kept demanding that I love.

No. I can understand why Muslims are doing what they are doing.

The women are being downright traitorous.

Really can not tell if brainwashed or troll...bloody hell.this is all just getting repetitive and almost boring.
I bet Kathy Griffen is happy though great timing for her

Always shoot a traitor before an enemy.

baizuo

>hear about potential attack
>have no idea what is actually happening, dead, or injured
>carry on chaps just like any other saturday night
really titillated my testicles

Yes, when a tragedy happens, the first thing you should think of is hoping the attackers are white. Totally agree with that thought process.

This
Death to all crackaz

Sup Forumstards do the same

The distinction is that Sup Forums has facts and data on its side.

priceless

Women are always testing their men to see if they're willing to disregard their bullshit and put them in their place. If men fail this test women have to actually run with the illogical nonsense they've been spouting and end up inviting stronger, more dominate men into society to replace the weak willed ones who refuse to dominate them.

link faggot

Shitlibs are a mistake

Did you guys already force her to make her account private, I wanted to see if she was jewish

youtube.com/user/elceetaylor/featured

No, you should hate the traitors (which is what they are) just as much at least, before fighting the enemy you have to get of rid of the traitors, so that's a healthy path.

HAHAHA YOU MADE HER ACCOUNT PRIVATE THAT FAST

Too good

she have a youtube account

Did you really need to look towards twitter for that? Threads here are the same but with begging for a sandnigger suspect. At least it isn't self hate like her though.

She doesn't look jewish to me but its sometimes hard to tell with these shapeshifters

Aww Laurens little safe corner

Jesus 22 years old? She acts 15.

Facts and data have no bearing on wishing for the suspect to be a certain race/religion. Predictions yes, but Sup Forums does the same begging in happening threads.

/virtuesignaling/

How many times will she have to wrong before she admit that she is wrong? I suspect it's related to gambling addiction. It doesn't matter if they lose 500 times if they win once.

Noone likes a traitor

How did some black guy steal the Millennium Puzzle from Yugi?

>t Mudslime

>Women are allowed to vote

Yes, but when pol does it it's for a continued validation of reality. When they do it, it's for an unrealistic validation of their unreality.

It's really sad, liberals don't care about doing the right thing they just want to feel right.

Spotted the virgin

the memes are real...

That faggot deleted the tweet.

is this user dead that pulled the prank?

That meme came to be, because it was the sentiment from the left during the San Bernardino attacks

Reality became the meme

>picrelated

By her logic, since the attacker was a Muslim it proves us right about Islam then.