It's time Sup Forums

It's time Sup Forums

It's time to bring back masculine Christianity. We cannot be subverted by this passive Christianity our so called "pope" or Zionist controlled Evangelicals are preaching. This is not Christianity.

It's time to defend our culture and tradition.

It's time to...Dues Vult. We cannot tolerate this anymore.

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

Jews who follow the Talmud (referred to "The Scribes of the Pharisees" in the Bible) have always been our enemy since the very beginning. Islam also does not accept that Jesus was the Son of God, nor was he crucified on the cross. The crucifixion on the cross was the sacrifice Jesus Christ gave to mankind for all of our sin. We must not let his sacrifice go in vain.

Jews, athiests (which is a Jew psy-op), Islamic unbelievers, and Pagans will all swarm in this thread to bash us. Do not pay them no mind, for they hate the truth. And as the New Testament states, Jesus is the truth. We must do what we can to defend to this truth, and ultimately defend our culture and tradition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Matthew 23

1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. 5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacterieswide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others. 8 “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.
Seven Woes on the Teachers of the Law and the Pharisees
13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. 15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are. 16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’

17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it. 23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel. 25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean. 27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness. 29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.

32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started! 33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation. 37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

@128361678

Christianity leads to homophobia and sexism. Being a Christian means being a bigot because Christianity denounces homosexuality. Besides, look at the crusades. If you're soooooo peaceful, then why did Christianity kill so many people in the past? Persecuted Jews in the 1600's? Christianity is a religion of bigotry.

DEUS VULT

We as Christian are the true children of God. Not these unbelievers of those who follow Islam, nor of the Jews who follow their Satanic scriptures of the Pharisees.

Acts 5:34-39
34 But a Pharisee named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, who was honored by all the people, stood up in the Sanhedrin and ordered that the men be put outside for a little while. 35 Then he addressed the Sanhedrin: “Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. 36 Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. 37 After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and all his followers were scattered. 38 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. 39 But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.”

@128363035

I honestly can't believe you quoted Hitler. You just proved my point you fucking idiot.

We need to combat the Nietzschean narrative that claims Christianity caused the decline of the West. Neopagans, atheists, and other, perhaps well-meaning factions, make use of it to demoralize us. To start with I recommend you anons read Ressentment by Scheler

If you have to talk about masculinity, you're not masculine.

@128363035

You must be new here. Go "@" someone on Twitter.

Are you seriously using the @ symbol? Kek

I heard an old, old story,
How a Savior came from glory,
How He gave His life on Calvary
To save a wretch like me;
I heard about His groaning,
Of His precious blood's atoning,
Then I repented of my sins
And won the victory.

When done right, Christianity is the greatest faith on earth. Unlike Islam is has a New Testament that counters the more intense stuff in the Old Testament.

Deus Vult, defend what is right,

Where piety fails, may our blades fall.

>Nietzschen

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
DEBASE MYSELF

>@
oh my sweet summer child

hkekekekekek

Stop.

I have been a Catholic for a long time, I follow the traditions set down by Christ the King and I would fight for my faith with tooth and claw.

>It's time to bring back masculine Christianity
>It's time to...Dues Vult
Holy shit I can smell your fat from here

Not all fat is bad you know

MUSLIM MAYOR of London tells NON MUSLIM people to EXPECT AND ACCEPT MUSLIM TERRORISM

WAKE
THE
FUCK
UP

Christianity is a jewish cult.

It's time to take a stand. The media likes to say that Jews and Muslims are at odds with each other because of the situation in Palestine and Israel, but in the west, they are working together to bring down Christianity. They cannot stand to hear the truth.

(YOU)

A Jewish cult persecuted by Jews?

Jesus said buy a sword so he could teach them a lesson about not using the sword

Matthew 26:52
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

masculine fags gtfo

real jesus believers listen to what the lord ACTUALLY TAUGHT

It says be wary about using a sword because you risk you rlife in return you use violence then theyll use violence.Jess told them to put the swords back, in their sheath for a reason! Meaning they'd need themin the future

There is nothing to indicate actual physical violence against the money changers in the temple.

John 2:15
And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

the bible says jesus didnt actually ever do anything violent one single time

Isaiah 53:9
And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

more proof jesus supports non retaliation for believers

Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

They're a subsection of jews.

Cathars were persecuted by christians, it's common to persecute unorthodox parts of your group.

Do you know what "scourge of small cords" means, you retard?
Jesus lived the whole of human experience
That's kind of the point

ya it just said he made them and then he holding the weapon in his hand just flipped their tables and got them out of the house of god

jesus didnt ever do anything violent and he supports not self defense

self defense is a sin

Luke 17:33
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

these gun owners with a million guns ready to blast an intruders head off is desperately holding onto his life and property

Okay, but would you say that Catharism was a Christian plot? No, of course you wouldn't because that's retarded.

Also, there's a point at which something becomes totally distinct from its parent. Christianity reached that point almost immediately when Jesus criticized the Jewish conception of Sabbath, and definitely by the time that Peter made pork and "unclean" animals kosher.

Catharism was never so distinct from the main faith.

meek does mean weak/cuck and im proud of it

the meek do inherit the earth

guess who doesnt like that? strong people.

they like to twist scripture to create their own jesus who is mean and masculine and strong

HAHAHAHAH HAHH AHh HAHAHAHH AHAH AHHA HAAH

dont listen to this tumblrina theyre a literal satanist

>He made the weapon to show

At bare minimum he was throwing tables over and cracking it in the air, if not actually attacking them, the Law of Moses explicitly tells us what we're supposed to do in regards self-defense, get your pussified Verminianity out of here.

>Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

That doesn't refer to self-defense at all.

Jesus saved his own life many times.

Why didn't he allow himself to be stoned at the Temple Mount?

The greek word for meek is Praus, which in modern English is more accurately translated as Mildness or Gentleness.

It means being benevolent, not being passive or effeminate.

>Jesus saved his own life many times.

really my bible paints a very different picture of jesus

Isaiah 53:7
He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

this is a savior who doesnt even say a single word while theyre whipping him and beating him and crucifying him and just sits there

sorry you dontt have the same willpower as the son of god and you feel the need to defend yourself against jesus words

If your ideal Christianity is completely opposed to what Christ taught and did why not just start a new better religion?

He chose to die, they couldn't have killed Him if He didn't let them, that is the entire point of the story. He even tells the Apostles if He wanted He could have summoned a legion of angels if He had wanted.

There was nothing stopping Jesus from ending the crucifixtion story like Monty Python's Holy Grail with heavenly police showing up and arresting everyone, but that was not the intent.

You seem to have forgotten that the Lamb of God is also the Lion of Judah.

WEll yes Clement I called being submissive as being like a Roman soldier obeying the Caesar, it means men are discipline and obey their commanders. Its in 1 Clement to the Corinthians

The jews made christianity, if you want to achieve anything the first step is to deactivate your brainlet

i never said it was good to be effeminate

just that its not good to be strong tough guy violent man

which is the opposite of weak and meek

being violent is not gentle

these people want war and they want violence against the words of god

and they twist scripture to paint jesus as violent when the bible said he did no violence

meek means weak and not looking for conflicts deal with it

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Trinitarian belief is not monotheism. It was a created ideology by a pagan emperor. Judaism/Islam? Now that's monotheism.

All gods are imaginary though.

>for every terroristic attack, dumb fat christian\crusaders larpers follow on Sup Forums
Unspoken rule, always true.
Kill yourselves, the lot of you.

Jesus' sacrifice wasn't meant to be an example to other people.

There is no requirement to go out and be crucified just because Jesus was, unless you had some overwhelming call from God to do so (i.e. Peter). Even Peter was free to walk away from his crucifixion. There's an old story, which I believe to be true, that says before Peter was crucified he attempted to flee, only to meet Jesus going in the opposite direction "to be crucified again in your place". Peter almost certainly would not have been judged had he simply run away.

Christianity is not and never had been a death cult. One sacrifice -- that of Jesus Christ -- is sufficient for all mankind.

It is most certainly good to be strong, tough, and violent. Are you forgetting that God calls Himself a warrior and the lord of many armies? Or did you think the title "Lord of Hosts" meant He had a fetish for dinner parties.

The brute fact of the matter is that benevolence does not imply being weak, effeminate, slimy, envious, or slavish.

Have you even read Revelation or any of the Old Testament prophecies about the Messiah?

(((Christianity))) is a jewish scam.
have fun worshiping your kike

oh wait that's forbidden isn't it?

It's been proven Jesus was Jewish, wake up

War is coming, the only question is whether we in the West will revive our cultural heritage and religion and fight for it.

It is worth dying for? It's worth dying for Christ?
Probably not.

It is worth dying so we don't become Muslims.

You better fucking believe it is.

Dues Vult it is.

read the spectator magazine (UK) for a good idea of what people who care about this sort of stuff have to say without the hyperventilating. a more measured appreciation of the shit fight that's coming

and then he taught turn the other cheek for believers to do the same

it doesnt mean you get killed on purpose

but if someone is attacking you , you dont fight back

sorry you dont know how to obey the words of the lord sweeties

ya jesus kills all the people in the world who arent christians im well aware but he teaches us to be meek and not to seek vengeance on anybody because the lord will do it for us in the end of the world

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
>Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
>Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Proverbs 16:32
32 He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

Sounds good to me.
Deus Vult.

You realize that Moses actually gave specific instructions on self-defense, which Jesus held up as valid [the same he did for all non-ceremonial Mosaic Law] right?

If someone is attacking you, the Christian course of action is to kill the rotten bastard.

PROTESTANT CRUSADE NOW

YAAASSSS. Bring back muscular Christianity.

>The least of the muscular Christians has hold of the old chivalrous and Christian belief, that a man's body is given him to be trained and brought into subjection, and then used for the protection of the weak, the advancement of all righteous causes, and the subduing of the earth which God has given to the children of men

>and then he taught turn the other cheek for believers to do the same

This only applies in acts of revenge.

Being smacked on the cheek is never life-threatening, and to respond violently is never a legitimate act of self-defense. Responding violently to something like that can never be anything but vengeful.

Yes we were. But we're not like that, idiot.

The crusades started because Muslims were killing Christians like they had been doing in the middle east since the pedo arrived.
Learn history beyond the left-wing "we're so evil" bullshit or better yet move to a muslim country if they are so peaceful .

im sure you'll enjoy the same freedoms.

its cunts like yourself that brought this upon us.

We have to admit it, the Church is in a crisis. But fear not, the church have endured far worse. In the long run, no one has ever lifted a finger against the Roman Church without getting obliterated in the end. We must persevere through whatever mean possible to protect the truth and save souls. We have to weed out the Marxists and Jews that have infiltrated the clergy, we have to excommunicate heretics, especially those with political power and we need to live with traditional Catholic values. You have 2 options, either join the relious life, either through the priesthood or through being a brother/monk, or to marry a traditionalist pious Catholic girl and have as many kids as possible. Fixing the Church starts with us.

Matthew 5:38-42

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

jesus died on a cross and didnt retaliate

i understand that you might not have the self discipline to be able to die like that but thats your own fault thats not jesus fault

What about manlets and physically effeminate men?

Surely they are not given bodies for that purpose.

My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline
or be weary of his reproof,
for the Lord reproves him whom he loves,
as a father the son in whom he delights.

For they disciplined us for a short time as it seemed best to them, but he disciplines us for our good, that we may share his holiness. 11 For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

So hurting people can be an act of kindness. People in the old days though violence can be kindness, if put to the right purpose

This verse has been answered many times.
It is not teaching against self-defense or war and in order to interpret it in that light you would have to ignore dozens of direct commands God gives in the Old Testament and New on these subjects.

thats the lord disciplining his children from heaven

the lord disciplining his children has nothing to do with how he taught believers to act on earth

and its probably to discipline them to be more meek and self controlled if anything

because they wanted to be violent like you guys

Deus Vult or gtfo
The West will be Christian again or it dies, there are no other choices

You're wrong unless you get trps TWICE IN ONE THREAD GTFO SATANIC BOT

>jesus died on a cross and didnt retaliate

Because why would he? It was his purpose to die on a cross, and no one could threaten his life under any other circumstances.

Jesus was literally incapable of physical self-defense, because realistically nobody could seriously threaten his life. The only death possible for him was voluntary crucifixion.

There were many other times where Pharisees threatened to stone him and he simply disappeared like a ghost. Therefore, there was no instance in which violent self-defense was necessary for Christ.

If he were not capable of simply disappearing like a ghost in those instances, then he almost certainly would have resorted to violence, because his death by stoning would not have met Messianic scriptural conditions.

Point to me one verse in which Jesus himself commands Christians not to defend their own lives, in clear language?

heres proof god is against war

twisting scripture is not an argument

Psalm 46:9
He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

Isaiah 2:4
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

This. Jews are allowed to pray in a mosque but are not even permitted to step foot in a church.

your a retard.

THE
BOOK OF
SATAN

III
"Love one another" it has been said is the supreme law, but what power made it so? Upon what rational authority does the gospel of love rest? Why should I not hate mine enemies - if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?
Is it natural for enemies to do good unto each other - and WHAT IS GOOD?
Can the torn and bloody victim "love" the blood-splashed jaws that rend him limb from limb?
Are we not all predatory animals by instinct? If humans ceased wholly from preying upon each other, could they continue to exist?
Is not "lust and carnal desire" a more truthful term to describe "love" when applied to the continuance of the race? Is not the "love" of the fawning scriptures simply a euphemism for sexual activity, or was the "great teacher" a glorifier of eunuchs?
Love your enemies and do good to them that hate and use you - is this not the despicable philosophy of the spaniel that rolls upon its back when kicked?
Hate your enemies with a whole heart, and if a man smite you on one cheek, SMASH him on the other!; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law!
He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog!
Give blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom - with compound interest liberally added thereunto! Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, aye four-fold, a hundred-fold! Make yourself a Terror to your adversary, and when he goeth his way, he will possess much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of life, and your spirit - your immortal spirit - shall live, not in an intangible paradise, but in the brains and sinews of those whose respect you have gained.

satanism is more in line with your goals.

jesus didnt dissapear like a ghost he simply swiftly got away

youre allowed to do that if you want if someone is chasing you

you dont have the right to defend yourself with violence thats a sin and going against the words of god

if you have not self control and feel the need to do it anyways thats your own fault and not what jesus teaches

DEUS VULT
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w

God literally commanded the genocide of an entire country once.

In Psalms he is depicted rejoicing while killing Babylonian babies.

In Isaiah, the Messiah is shown massacring thousands in a rage.

Who is this coming from Edom,
from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson?
Who is this, robed in splendor,
striding forward in the greatness of his strength?

“It is I, proclaiming victory,
mighty to save.”

Why are your garments red,
like those of one treading the winepress?

“I have trodden the winepress alone;
from the nations no one was with me.
I trampled them in my anger
and trod them down in my wrath;
their blood spattered my garments,
and I stained all my clothing.
It was for me the day of vengeance;
the year for me to redeem had come.
I looked, but there was no one to help,
I was appalled that no one gave support;
so my own arm achieved salvation for me,
and my own wrath sustained me.
I trampled the nations in my anger;
in my wrath I made them drunk
and poured their blood on the ground.”
H E R E T I C

OP I want to be with you on this, but theologically are you really on firm ground? I like your posts but none of them say anything about using violence.

Please show me specifically where I'm supposed to use violence. Hard Mode: No using the "he drove out the money-changers" bullshit, we don't know how violent that was. Did he just flip tables and shout? That's not really violent, user, just being noisy.

Christianity grew because peasants were willing to die for their beliefs, NOT kill for them. This is undeniable. Where does your theology fit in?

>in b4 crusades

The Crusades were launched to free Christian slaves and retake Christian lands. It's also not clear that they were in keeping with Jesus' teachings.

>in b4 muh pope

If pope's can't make mistakes, what's the current one doing promoting globalism?

user you need to do much better convincing. Much better.

It says he hid himself. I don't believe for a second that means he cowered behind a pillar. And if that's what he did, then he would have been stoned as soon as one of the many Shlomos around him shouted "I saw him go behind that pillar".

No, he literally disappeared. Became incorporeal.

I notice that you still have not supplied that verse.

Except the temple collapsed as soon as he died from the cross, just as he promised and predicted.

>Please show me specifically where I'm supposed to use violence.

We are living in the days of the Book of Revelation. I urge you to read to know what Christ did when he returned to claim his Kingdom on Earth.

>2017
>still worshipping the dead kike on a stick

>If pope's can't make mistakes, what's the current one doing promoting globalism?

The current pope is illegitimate. The title of the Pope is belongs to Benedict XVI no matter how they promote Francis today.

>same conjecture made by every generation

Not an argument, Cleetus.

>only the popes I say are popes, are actual popes

You'll win hearts and minds with that argument, no question about it.

>hate the truth
>a jewish man born without a father, he could turn water into alcohol, he could walk on water, he could make more food appear out of nowhere, and then he was crucified... and then he rose from the dead and vanished forever
Yeah, WE hate the truth... totally...

>implying it was an argument and not a suggestion

Go fuck yourself heathen.

Apostle Paul/Saul called in the Roman army for personal protection in Acts 23

and in Romans 13
For they disciplined us for a short time as it seemed best to them, but he disciplines us for our good, that we may share his holiness. For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

that's Paul's Official Deus Vult verse

not to mention Jesus told Peter to buy two swords

Fat or not, he still has a point.

It's time to bring back masculine fairy tales.

How very Christian of you.

Really steams my noodle.

woops
For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

wrong verse

god implementing cosmic justice
or driving out a people before israel

does not have anything to do with how he taught christians to live their lives

ya he hid himself somewhere and then got away the bible doesnt say he became a ghost at that point thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard

Psalm 11:5
The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Not an argument

>implying it was an argument and not a noodle steaming

I'll pray for you.

Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you strike him with a rod, he will not die. If you strike him with the rod, you will save his soul from hell.

ya disciplining your children has nothing to do with turning the other cheek

it doesnt say discipline your neighbor with a rod

What you're describing is called being a cuck.