All of society’s problems today were foretold by God in the Bible

>All of society’s problems today were foretold by God in the Bible.
>All of the environmental problems we face today were foretold by God in the Bible.
We must ask God for forgiveness.
We must seek the wisdom of God
We must repent
>REPENT
>REPENT
>THE END HAS COME
>REPENT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpnIrbq2bKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

citations?

> MUH JEW ADVENTURES BOOK

KYS

Wtf I love the Spanish Inquisition now?

History itself has told this story multiple times.
Multiple civilizations have noted these cycles and codified it across various texts and religious pronouncements over time.

Welcome to human history and cycles therein.

>The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
>He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
>He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
>Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
> for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
>Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
>thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
>Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
>and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

>Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
>Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
>Give us this day our daily bread.
>And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
>And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
>For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.
>Amen.

Forgive them father!

bible is not redpill-

>Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
>Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
>Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
>Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

>Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold,
>but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
>But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
>To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice:
>and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
>And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him:
>for they know his voice.
>And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

>But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes,
>and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live,
>he shall not die.

>And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
>For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
>And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled:
>for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
>For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
>and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
>All these are the beginning of sorrows.
>Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you:
>and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
>And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

>Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers,
>walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming?
>for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of the creation.

He's citing the whole bible.
The whole fucking thing...

God speed my brother.

>The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men,
>to see if there were any that did understand,
>[and] seek God.

If you finish it is pretty high level autism

>It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea,
>than that he should offend one of these little ones.
>Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
>And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent;
>thou shalt forgive him.

and what denomination do I have to choose at random that just so happens to be your denomination out of the hundreds available of christianity that you just so happened to be born into rather than the other thousands of religions you delusional christcuck retard to repent?

>Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
>nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
>But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
>And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
>his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
>The ungodly [are] not so: but [are] like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
>Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
>For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Denomination?

Brother, I don't think Sup Forums can swallow your pill

>For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
>And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved:
>but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
>Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
>For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders;
>insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
>Behold, I have told you before.

>They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
>We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us;
>he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
>Beloved, let us love one another:
>for love is of God;
>and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
>He that loveth not knoweth not God;
>for God is love.
>In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world,
>that we might live through him.
>Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
>Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

Jewss

The denomination of what Jesus said, all you have to do is read.

Jesus is the real church.

Stop your faggotry and focus on Christ, everything else is secondary.

Follow the spirit of his teachings.

Fuck off kike worshiping larper

> But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

>Hate your enemies with a whole heart, and if a man smite you on one cheek, SMASH him on the other!; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law!
He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog!
Give blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom - with compound interest liberally added thereunto! Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, aye four-fold, a hundred-fold! Make yourself a Terror to your adversary, and when he goeth his way, he will possess much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of life, and your spirit - your immortal spirit - shall live, not in an intangible paradise, but in the brains and sinews of those whose respect you have gained.

Your anger betrays you

>Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
>Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
>Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
>Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
>Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
>Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
>Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
>Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
>Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
>Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven:
>for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
>Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted?
>it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
>Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

KEK

>Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

>And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
>Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
>Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.
>Amen.

basically, get BTFO bitch

I'm interested continue.

MORE PLEASE

Riiiiiiight. where can i find your god again? because there seems to be no undeniable evidence it exists.
and no you can't site the bible, that's a circular argument

>tfw you simply can't handle the fact free will doesn't exist
>tfw you're too bluepilled to understand you're a brain controlling a body
>tfw you're too bluepilled to understand the brain controls you hence whenever you get taken by surprise you (or more specifically your brain) automatically attempt to protect the brain (or more specifically itself)
>tfw you're too bluepilled to even have a brain

Out of my way loser.

>I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.
>I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
>And the Spirit and the bride say,
>Come.
>And let him that heareth say,
>Come.
>And let him that is athirst
>come.
>And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
>For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book,
>If any man shall add unto these things,
>God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
>And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy,
>God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
>He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly.
>Amen.
>Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
>The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.
>Amen.

>Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.

hmmm like when people started worshiping (((jesus)))?

>And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things

seems like an unrelated reference to idolatry but fits in with the rest of your gibberish

For the first time I'm starting to fear God....
What if is all true......
Are we doomed anons? There is still hope?

>But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
>And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation;
>and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
>And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
>And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out?
>therefore they shall be your judges.
>But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
>Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man?
>and then he will spoil his house.
>He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

>Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men:
>but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
>And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
>but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
>Either make the tree good, and his fruit good;
>or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
>O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things?
>for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
>A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things:
>and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
> But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
>For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Sorry, but you don't have ground to stand on here boy

Just by using common sense you can foretell what will happen in the next 3000 years.

Yet nobody seem to posses common sense anymore.

>Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

>too bluepilled
kek. the nazi satanist is bluepilled

have fun with your kike worshiping desert cult that scams people out of a lifetime worth of happiness
t.

BTFO KEK

Beating a broken enemy isn't very Christian

come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

>Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread?
>and your labour for that which satisfieth not?
>hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
>Incline your ear, and come unto me:
>hear, and your soul shall live;
>and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
>Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.

kys there is no god

>The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
>They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
>The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
>They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy:
>there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
>Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge?
>who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord.
>There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
>Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the Lord is his refuge.
>Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion!
>when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Damn, it's like you knew I had that

Prove it?

>And they shall fight against thee;
>but they shall not prevail against thee;
>for I am with thee,
>saith the Lord, to deliver thee.

God is with me...
kys, heathens

>Y-yes, goy, you are guilty, because of original sin.

God save us, these guys surely won't

>Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

I want to get "Child Of God" engraved on a Colt peacemaker now

>The soul that sinneth, it shall die.
>The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son:
>the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
>But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
>All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him:
>in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
>Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?
>saith the Lord GOD:
>and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

>Jesus wept
:D

>And they shall fight against thee;
>but they shall not prevail against thee;
>for I am with thee
That doesn't mean to be willingly persecuted. They fight against you, therefore you must be fighting back. It doesn't say "they shall slaughter thee".

God isn't going to do anything for you, if you only have faith and think things will work out. Faith must be followed through with action. Even in the story of when God orders Abraham to kill his son, he only stops him once Abraham has engaged in the action.

>God save us, these guys surely won't
None of us are here to save you, and if you believe so, you have not understood.

Keep up your Faith, user. Be strong and courageous ... for the Lord goes with you

Yes, our enemies will not prevail. We must fight.
But do you think a physical battle is what God wants?
Or a spiritual?

No man may save us, But God alone

And may the rake pass over you, user.

The bible says an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.

>The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is his name.
Exodus 15:3

>If you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain
Romans 13:4

>Do not be afraid or dismayed; be strong and courageous. For thus the Lord will do to all your enemies against whom you fight.
Joshua 10:25

>For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
>But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days!
>for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
>And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations:
>and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
>And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars;
>and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity;
>the sea and the waves roaring;
>Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth:
>for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
>And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
>And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads;
>for your redemption draweth nigh.

>Posting kike scam artist, Joel Osteen's house/"megachurch"

Live by the sword, die by the sword
Love the enemies leafy man!!

>All of society’s problems today were foretold by my Jewish lecturer in multicultural tolerance class.
>All of the environmental problems we face today were foretold by global warming scientists.
We must ask minorities for forgiveness.
We must seek the wisdom of Main Stream Media.
We must repent
>REPENT
>REPENT
>THE END HAS COME
>REPENT

But this is no end time prophecy , we always had wars famine earthquakes .

>Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you:
>and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

yeah oke this has been fullfilled

I always wondered, could the "Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory" really mean the SUN of man? As in, a prophetic verse about a nuclear bomb?

Kind of an interesting theory I came up with. -I think revelations has a lot of allusion to nuclear warfare.

Yeah the Jews are still assholes 2000 years later.

It will get worse going forward.

All of society's problems come from the Bible. It's time for Abrahamism to get out of Europe and go back home.

You have to go back, Abrahamists.

It diffidently was written for our time, or farther ahead in the future.
Nuclear bombs really make you second guess old interpretations of key passages.

Dying by the sword is not a guarantee you will go to hell, if you die a righteous death, you still inherit the Kindom of Heaven. It says in Matthew, "Do not fear those who kill the body. Rather fear who can destroy both soul and body in hell." (AKA God)

Another verse about war is Psalm 28;
>Give to them according to the evil of their deeds; render them their due reward.
If you mess with the bull, you get the horn

I agree 100%

>The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth:
>and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
>And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea:
>and the third part of the sea became blood;
>And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died;
>and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
>And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
>And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood;
>and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
>And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars;
>so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
>And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice,
>Woe,
>woe,
>woe,
>to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

>hail and fire mingled with blood, trees/grass burnt up, a great mountain burning with fire, all the sea-life dying, a great star from heaven
This all sounds eerily like a nuclear fallout

What really made me creeped out was "many men died of the waters because they were made bitter". This sounds a lot like radiation contaminated water.

The Bible > CNN

Its not literal its a metaphor the trumpets mean war.

how do you think you can survive this on the fourth trumpet ?

>And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars;

futurism is a jesuit invention

>how do you think you can survive the fourth trumpet ?
Friend, if it happens in my lifetime - I'm gonna be floating to Heaven during the Armageddon. I am not worried, I'll be saved

it's a homonym specific to the english language, it doesn't make any sense for the same intent in aramaic or greek

We will never know what he meant by these passages,
Until his day comes.
The future was *created* by God.
We literally aren't smart enough to guess at it

>>And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
>>For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book,
>>If any man shall add unto these things,
>>God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book

Maybe fucking with natures genetics wasnt such a good idea. Theres mutant mosquitoes out here this season that are at least 3 times the size of anything I've ever seen before, and theyre angry and aggressive as fuck.

Homonyms aside, I still see a lot of comparisons in Revelations about the second coming of Jesus, and Nuclear war.

specifically tells us it's a falling star though, ie meteorite or a nuclear missile delivered via satellite. Poisoning from space metals is completely possible though.

Israel will die in September

>Come quickly Lord Jesus :D

it is even debatable that the seventh trumpet is the end , why would the nations be angry if jesus is comming with his bazillion angels

>18And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
i>19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

what does this mean if its already the end

I took classes on revolation, and I still couldnt tell you for sure.

See

I keep reading the bible and God keeps telling me shit I didn't know before...

>We literally aren't smart enough to guess at it

then why did he put it in the bible ? i am pretty sure we can decode revelations

20The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

why are the seven candlesticks the seven churches

bible wasn't written by god mah dude

>I am pretty sure we can decode it
>No reasonable explanation by any institution in 2000 years
No you cant brother, we only watch for the signs.
If anything, Sup Forums is the perfect tool to finely decode this shit

I agree.
Delegated by GOD, not the little cuck god

The best video I saw on it was from a channel called the Bible Project. He starts talking about the final showdown around 7:30
>youtube.com/watch?v=QpnIrbq2bKo

That channel has a lot of excellent videos about the bible