If Islam is so bad why don't you see terrorist attacks in places like Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Indonesia, India...

If Islam is so bad why don't you see terrorist attacks in places like Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, etc.?

Why is it that these attacks only occur is western countries? It is because you deprive Muslim diaspora of basic human rights. Look at a country like Canada, we treat Muslims with respect here and you never see terrorist attacks here.

America and Europe, YOU are the state sponsors of terrorism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_June_2017#List
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_May_2017#List
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_Civil_War
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
youtube.com/watch?v=mY9x0AHUa-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck do we not give them human rights? Also
A
FUCKING
LEAF

What about Saudi Arabia 4 days ago or Afghanistan 5 days ago or Iraq and Syria now

>canadian memory

Didn't 90 people just die in Afghanistan from a suicide bomber?

>Why don't you see terrorist attacks in India?
They happen all the time.

>Why don't you see terrorist attacks in countries that have extremely strong armed dealings with public insurrection and police forces and Muslim majorities?

Really makes you think

shhh the kafir can't know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_June_2017#List

Fuck you goatfucker!

So then why are muslims fleeing the ME by the millions?

Afghans said it was pakistan

you never get terrorist attacks in muslim countries you racist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_May_2017#List

Slide thread, don't reply, don't feed the shills

saged

Sunni terrorists try to attack Iran all the time. The other day 2 border guards were killed in the northwest.

>No terrorist attacks in Muslim countries

They're called rebellions there, faggot. They happen all the time.

They attacked in Quebec, and in Ottawa just because we are irrelevant doesn't mean they dont hate us were just on the back of the list.

Kill yourself, but do us all a favor and don't use an explosive device.

Why would they attack us? We already embrace Sharia and Sunni teachings..

Only because you provoke them burger. You burgers fund and supply terrorists in Syria and Iran to topple the rightful governments for the sake of Israel and Saudi Arabia. Kys kike slave.

It doesn't make any sense at all though. Let's flee our islamic ruled countries that are such shit holes and bring islamic law to where we are. Why wouldn't they know why their countries are such shit holes?

1/2

2/2

There is a special place in hell just for you, leaf.

there are lots of terrorist attacks in muslim countries, what are you talking about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_Civil_War

just one exemple from the closest muslim country...

Because you retard theres no white people to bomb who arent muslims towelheads sometimes wage war against other clans

>he thinks they have free speech to complain about the bombings of peace in the middle east

>obligatory LEAF comment

They don't. Explain to me, what is Syria, Iraq, Afganistan, etc.? Are they not Muslim majority countries with terror attacks on the regular?

Even if you take out regular type of terror attacks against a governments or regimes they don't like, you'll still get attacks and atrocities from Muslims against Muslims.

If some Muslim holds an extreme viewpoint and others is not, they will eventually be seen as infidels and have to be harassed, harmed and terrorized.

If some Muslims are Sunni and others is Shia then one group has got to go. Usually the minority.

Westernized Muslims aren't usually all that bad. If they can adapt and assimilate, then cool, but that usually means that they don't really follow their own religion to the T. The problem is that if they don't assimilate then hold on to violent viewpoints that make them a threat to anyone / everyone.

You do realize the attack in Quebec was against a mosque right?

kek'd

And??? Even if that's true, how does that make it any better? Pakistan, Afghanistan, they're Muslims all the same.

canadian shitposting slide thread

sage

What level of autism are you on? They happen all the time. More than anywhere else really. The only reason we don't hear of it is unless it directly effects us none of us from Austraila westwards to Germany give a shit.

>Syria, Iraq, Afganistan

Notice how these are all countries which the west has fucked with militarily

whoa.... really makes me think.

Your forgetting the attack where the muslims ran over military personal and cops?

There is no hope, for those who post, such sage in threads. Please, sell your PC/Phone/Tablet. Buy a book. Learn about your beliefs. Go to college. Get a job. Find a wife. Have children. Then watch all of this become meaningless, as you and your family, get blown away in a random act of violence, by islamic fascists. Then, you will understand.

Those are countries where terrorists frequently come from.

Hell, Indonesians just attacked a city.

You are so stupid. Attacks have occured in China, Israel, Lebanon, Kuwait. Literally all over the middle east. Kenya, Nigeria, egypt, Sudan. Literally all over African countries with Muslims. How goddamn stupid are you?

White people have done thing in canada

Tell that to the family of Corporal Nathan Cirillo who was killed by a devout muslim in the execution of Jihad while guarding the war memorial in Ottawa you stupid fuck.

Happens on a daily basis in the ME. We just don't hear about it because it's expected over there.

Quality leaf shit posting if I've ever seen it. You damn well know those aren't the only ones.

As another poster shared this was just May: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_May_2017#List

Islam has attacked Canada, it will attack again and when it does I hope you die in the attack. your a fucking waste of skin.

TFW 'terrorist attacks' are so common that they don't even report it as news.

Cuck leaf trolling.

Sage.

Sometimes I forget how smug the white folks are, thinking the poor, poor 2nd generation immigrants don't harbour deep resentment and jealously.

Did the doctors remove your brain at birth, or was that later in life?

Probably bait but holy shit dude do you even realise how retarded you are? A cursory search of incidents in Muslim countries turns out a large number of regular terror incidents. 9/10 made me reply

*you're

Every fucking time!

explain pic pls

You sir, are a fucking idiot.

>Saudi Arabia
>UAE
They're cutting the checks. They're not going to shoot themselves in the foot!

>Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, etc.
They happen, it's just not beneficial to the globalist narrative.

>If Islam is so bad why don't you see terrorist attacks in places like Saudi Arabi...

>5 second google search

Do some research before spouting propaganda

Yeah, the Afghani attack of a few days ago comes to miind. Actually, Afghanistan in general comes to mind. Another answer, though, is that some wealthier Muslim countries experience less terrorism perhaps by being state sponsors of terrirism.

>If Islam is so bad why don't you see terrorist attacks in places like Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, etc.?
because it's so commonplace that it's not even considered newsworthy

youtube.com/watch?v=mY9x0AHUa-E

>If Islam is so bad why don't you see terrorist attacks in places like Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, etc.?
You literally do, if you pay attention to those news outlets. Western media will never talk about it. If you actually go to those news sites you'll see bombings daily.

Attacks happen not because they practice a certain religion, because that's just the trappings. They happen because they're people living Mad Max every day, where only military power is respected and domination is the lingua franca. Because they're people who have nothing and are told they can have everything if they fight for a cause.

Faggot leafs like (YOU) are the reason no one takes (YOU) seriously. (YOU) look like a fucking retard posting this shit here. Moslems ruin everywhere they go, that's why no one wants them, (YOU) fucking imbecile.

Now fuck off to plebit

What?

We do

Sage

OP, it's because those countries don't have white guilt and are forced to accept bullshit. If some camel fucker did this shit in any of the places you mentioned, that persons family would be wiped out!!!FACT!!!

I'm sorry you have to deal with these fuckin normie leafs.

i thought i liked leafs
>beer
>moose
>accent
>hockey

but no you have to be a fucking cuck just like 99% of all leafs on this board