It's never going to change

Please just fucking kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4-PkszcEQM
youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/martyn-hett-parents-manchester-suicide-bomber-salman-abedi-victim-stockport-a7757731.html
independent
archive.is/A2Qm3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

another retarded brit who loves to make drama

Judging by the frequency of terrorist attacks in your country, you might have a better chance of getting your request by just taking stroll outside.

Ask and ye shall receive

It must suck being in London.... it's such a terror magnet now.

I'd be worried about jumping on the subway in the morning....and that's no way to live.

Its time for us to leave for Poland or America lad, maybe one day our children will come back and get it.

Things will change, they will get worse and worse until this cucked, enabling government falls or is on the brink of collapse, then the gloves are off and the people will deal with the (((problems))) themselves by whatever means they deem necessary.

Have a bit more patience lad, the pendulum has only begun to swing back in our favor.

LOL! Yes, the faggot deserves to be killed for letting his country go to shit. Fuck London.

the eternal anglo is paying for the sins of his empire, like poetry
youtube.com/watch?v=c4-PkszcEQM

There are more murders in the city of Chicago last year than terriosts attacks in Europe the last 5 years. Go luck with that living in America

The leftist cowards deserve everything they get at this point.

>Agree.

w/ u bong
so so sad and sorry

I know it means so little but I love you guys

Why did your grandparents fight for this?

Niggers killing niggers doesn't count.

just leave, there is no future in western europe and no shame in living to fight another day

London fight song incoming
youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag

Apples to oranges.

1. Niggers are from America, not imported shitskins. Murders happen, but they're usually not MASS killings, and mostly black on black crime in poor neighborhoods.

2. Chicago is one city in a country the bigger than Europe. That's like saying "there are murders in Serbia, so good luck with living in Europe."

Eat shit

No problem. Just hang out in a public place for a couple days.

Oh it will change, Watson.

It will get worse.

Time and place faggot

16:30 GMT at your place

there are no niggers in downtown chicago besides buskers banging plastic drums for coins

i bet you can't say the same for mudslimes in every major eu city

Give it time buddy, you'll get your chance in the next attack.

You fucking cuck. You Brits should be torching mosques right fucking now but instead you're crying on the internet.

Chicago is a third world shithole, Cook County should be just firebombed into oblivion.

56%

whats the atmosphere like? are there going to mosque burnings tomorrow?

SHIT OP, if they keep up at this pace you'll get your wish.

>TFW abandoning the UK permanently within the next five years

Instead of protecting your nations and rallying others to do so, you're on Sup Forums

How much sympathy can we possibly have?

Never going to change... sorry.

So don't go to Chicago, you retarded leaf. There's no violence in my hick, heavily white, country, confederate flag flying, open carrying, town.

Go to any muslim zone wearing a christian cross.

Should solve your problem.

i'm moving to canada.

>Please just fucking kill me
that's what the muslims we shipped in your borders are for
enjoy

>thinking it wont be all out war by then

Who comfy as fuck here?

Before you can kill the Muslims you'll have to kill the politicians, the way things are going your military and law enforcement might even be down for the cause.

Holy shit. You gutless fucking coward.

Bomp

They fucked up didn't they.

Of course not. You Britbongos caused this.

Talking on pol rather than burning mosques

I can wait for the bang tomorrow to top it all off.

Rare.
But Bob's right. Instead of fucking complaining actually get off your arses and do something.

>feels good throwing immigrants into other countries.

What are you talking about? Of course it will change. In 20-30 years, Britain will be an Islamic theocracy. That's change, innit?

It is a little too warm here at the moment. Life is unfair.

This is really what needs to happen

Go to no-zone if you want to die.

Come home Anglo man.

Ok

Were they the best goyim? :^)

The pain is real.

Where? I'm looking to move and start a white family.

All good things must come to an end.

RIP Western Civilization

Crippling debt, radical islam...

I think we are beyond recovery

Hahaha what a coward Muhammad

if you're poor you win

I don't have to, mohammed will

:(

Come move in with the kids dad

ancient rome was rich like the west as soon as the woman became degenerates in rome rome and the world fell into the dark ages
women's rights and liberation = rapefugees and welfare and low birth rates etc

>Americans are more angry about this than the brits
Why? Is it because we are still sore about 9/11? Are we just a more masculine people? What's so different?

I hope all the Trumpling enjoy their climate refugees coming in the next few decades. It will be 50 times worse than what we're seeing now.

When an orc kills an orc in Mordor, Gondor doesn't care

Just stop being so goddamn PC around your mates and encourage them to do the same
It'll get going soon enough bongo

Bumps

Or we could stop letting anyone in

I like this.

#partandparcel

The black and Hispanic communities in our major cities would probably be among those who stand up to Muslim extremists if this kind of thing ever started to take a hold here like it is in Europe. Maybe it will be what brings our cultures together, driving the 9th Century hordes back to the sand pits.

Due to us still being an isolationist country compared to the rest of the world we have a stronger connection with our fellow countrymen. Europe is now just one big country which gets shamed if any of its states want to show any form of nationalism. An attack on a fellow American is like an attack on a family member.

Perhaps the Euros see this as 20 some odd people dead, but to us we see it more as an attack on the entire country. its a threat against millions rather than just a few people on the bridge.

This era is most peaceful era. We ever lived in the world.

But the brtish empire..

It's crazy how people forgot about the atrocities the British empire did. The early 1900s and 1800s.

1.BOER CONCENTRATION CAMPS

27 000 died. 100 000 in the camps
2. AMRITSAR MASSACRE 3000 protesters died

3. PARTITIONING OF INDIA

Close 1 million died

4. MAU MAU UPRISING

20 000 + died

5. Starvation of Indian farmers

Between 12 and 29 million Indians died of starvation while it was under the control of the British Empire

Way more examples and instances than this btw

These are way worse then terriosts attacks Muslims doing. And people think the land belongs white Christians and Catholics simply not true

>Thinking you will live that long in the Caliphate

Would flee tonight with the shirt on your back t b h l a d

>In about 5 years you will be able to take a trip to England or Germany on a happy islamic apocalypse funtime vacation

go out and do some crazy shit nigger

you're already dying my dude

Why are you people sad?
This is a good thing for us in the Long run.

Either people wake up and we go full purge, or we die out and something stronger takes our place

kys faggot

What color were the murdered? They were geographically isolated to low income areas ... as most murders in America...terrorism is hitting affluent areas

>It's crazy how people forgot
who the fuck you think forgot?
you are talking about 100's of years ago faggot GTFO

has nothing to do with an Ideology attacking the modern western way of life and law

you could go to literally any point in history and call out atrocities of any country... makes no difference to the modern situation idiot
go fuck yourself

>Brits firebomb entire cities during WW2
>Bend over backwards and let non-Whites rape and conquer their island 75 years later
Many lols were had.

So people who are poor. Lives have less meaning than rich people?

That's why terrorism exist today because first world countries have the same mentality.

These other poor countries have 0 shit to live for. They don't care about killing people

Why should people feel sympathy then?

Anyways tommorow everyone gonna forgot about this and life moves on

>Niggers are from America

public school education

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Greetings Muzzie

fight back, you pathetic faggot

Sorry man.

>Terror attacks in London
>Corbyn will win next week
>The country will go down the shitter
>Remainers will blame brexit and keep saying "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED BREXITERS, GOOD JOB, HAPPY NOW? LOL SO MUCH BETTER OUT OF EU"
>Wake up and realise that this is literally only affecting London
>Yank off and go to work, my reduced pay offset by my free prescriptions and increased income support just like when that cunt Blair was in charge because partisan politics just creates a stable equilibrium of debt and austerity
The more things change the more they stay the same.

Wake me when the Muzzies get bored and abandon their faith because they don't want to miss the latest Eastenders.

We are all of us in a bizarre social experiment.

It's like if you had a violent, unlikeable, disgusting homeless guy who comes in and shits all over your room, and when you want to eject this guy who is screaming about how you offend him while shitting all over, a chorus of people tell you that's evil. Then the homeless person rapes your little sister. Chorus of people again tell you: that's evil. Then homeless person stabs you. Rapes your sister again. Shits over everything yet again. Takes your money for himself. And again, chorus of sjws keeps telling you: You're the one in the wrong. Authority figure comes by and threatens you with jail for pointing out the dreadfully and painfully and glaringly obvious.

What happens?

That's the west's current situation with Islam. It's ridiculous. We all know what's happening but for some reason this is just being ramped up again and again, and this is not something that can continue indefinitely.

This has to be a social experiment by some very rich and powerful fuckhead or a sadistic alien civilization. No reasonable explanation anymore.

no ones asking for sympathy
we do not forget

Are you people even worth saving at this point?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/martyn-hett-parents-manchester-suicide-bomber-salman-abedi-victim-stockport-a7757731.html

Always use archive
>independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/martyn-hett-parents-manchester-suicide-bomber-salman-abedi-victim-stockport-a7757731.html
archive.is/A2Qm3