Is she right?

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5_Gekm1GQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based black woman with a functioning brain.

Ring and rod will strike.

Yes.

I agree. Time for the UK to form militias.

she sounds like a racist islamophobe nut

what does she mean it isn't an issue for le???? i wont lie i've been drinking but what does she actually mean? le should get a stand-down order?

youtube.com/watch?v=F5_Gekm1GQI

Time to send the right wing death squads in

It sounds like she wants military involvement.

yes yes yes. listen to her. she pisses off so many good people, and so many really really bad people, but she makes fucking sense. i have been reading her for over a year now, in bit and pieces. Islam the religion is just fucked. Muslims, well, they will need to reform it, but thats nearly impossible. they need to stop hiding their head in the sand and say what they know is true: its a fucked religion.

HOW CAN SHE EVEN BE SO ISLAMAMAMAPHOBIC

>Somalian
>Female
>Raised Muslim

The odds of her turning out this way were like 1/6 trillion

she means military.

too bad her voice is drowned out by virtual signaling spinsters and ignorant female social science students who feel like its their duty to defend and protect the defenseless refugees who din' do'nuffin

>based nigger xd
fuck off plebbitor

She is 100% correct. Jihadis are attacking Britain. You can't just close your eyes and pretend like everything is fine.

she is correct, they have to deploy the entire british military to stomp out muslims, and islam be declared illegal in the UK.

it will be the eventual outcome, either that or the UK become islamic. there is no middle ground at the end of this tunnel, that I can assure you.

>>knife

Yup.

you have leddit symbology saved to your hard drive that you can whip out at a moment's notice and you're the very first one to bring up that website in the thread

sounds like you're projecting a bit

>jihad gorilla warfare

It is i n e v i t a b l e

if only fascists will defend the people, the people will swarm to the fascists

muslims are living on borrowed time (their leftist collaborators as well)

Are you going to say she's wrong? Sup Forums worshiped shitskins long before Reddit invaded our lands. Zimmerman (a spic) and Dorner (a nigger) were folk heroes for years.

let's do our part

bless this woman

wtf I love somalis now

>redditspacing
kys

Peace for all!

I like her. I've seen her and another chick on BIll Maher's show (I know, I know), and they had common ground that they had both seen this shit up close, and that they both condemned Islam hardcore.

>wtf I love martial law

As tragic as these attacks that happen every other week are, the silver lining is each one brings the native populace closer to accepting the brutal reality and doing what is necessary. Unless of course you live in sweden or germany, then you are just fucked.

Also waffle bro you guys need to burn down brussels already for allowing and promoting this.

He literally said based nigger you fucking redditor

She's an ex Muslim for those unaware

Probably made up her mind while she was getting her clitoris chopped off.

There's not even 1.5 billion posts on this board.

What nation in history has shown this degree of strength through UNITY ...not diversity.

Yeah, whatever.
>BAN HATESPEACH
>NAZIS ARE THE REAL PROBLEM
And so on. Literally nothing will change and Britain's political future is as bad as ours if not worse with Theresa Merkel May and Comrade Corbyn.

Comfy happening though

We got a lot of work to do then.

She is/was a Muslim who know advocates for Reform.

She should be placed highly in the social ladder right now

Yes. Unfortunately, we'll wait until we have no choice but to start up a Kosovo-style meat grinder.

Pretty sure more people are on the #notallmuslims team and even if they weren't a British militia would be armed with pic related.

They probably hit some essential nerve when she was getting mutilated, turned her into something else.