Brit/pol/ - London Happening 16th edition

COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACK MORE SIMILAR TO THE ONES SEEN IN PARIS RATHER THAN THE WESTMINSTER BRIDGE ATTACK IN MARCH

ATTACKERS HEARD SHOUTING THAT IT WAS FOR ALLAH

>Footage of aftermath
youtube.com/watch?v=PDrZWkEmjN8

>Van drives into pedestrians on London Bridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

>Knife attack after car mounts pavement in London
news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

>London attacks: 'multiple casualties' after incidents at London Bridge, Vauxhall and Borough Market
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

>Man hunt launched for three terrorists as men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van amid reports of explosions in third attack in ten weeks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

>BRRRAAAPPPP BRRRAPP
twitter.com/ptr_yeung/status/871130713587929089

>Post relevant tweets
twitter.com/search?q=london bridge&src=typd

>Watch Live
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews

Seconds incident in Borough Market confirmed by police - separate to the one on London Bridge - Multiple stabbings
Police confirm more than one fatality on London Bridge (duh)
Whitehall officials say police leading incident, not intelligence agencies, indicating it took intelligence agencies by surprise

>Ex-military man on BBC describing what he says is clear gun fire BEFORE THE POLICE WERE RESPONDING
>Man on LBC says multiple individuals seen exiting van, who then went on to commit more attacks with knives
>Police boats on river
>Special forces units, SAS, SBS, RNLI, RSPB and RSPCA on the scene

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=PDrZWkEmjN8
theguardian
archive.is/Wdm7I
youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
youtube.com/watch?v=lCdc0XMrreU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shekel status: denied
>youtube com/watch?v=PDrZWkEmjN8
hooktube.com/watch?v=PDrZWkEmjN8
>theguardian com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live
archive.is/Wdm7I

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA

This is my last thread, think I'll go to bed soon.

Was nice posting with you all.

First for part and parcel

#
Only idiots use Twitter. Once you accept this you, Twitter makes a lot more sense.

Part and Parcel

:)

I can't even take it anymore lads.

I'm at least semi detatched because they are english. If this happened in my islands I would probably go full breivek.

Part and Parcel of living in a diverse city

Good effort tonight OP

you made the thread early because you are an attention seeking tripfagging cunt

>I'm at least semi detatched because they are english
Well fuck you too

PART AND PARCEL

>Give me a realistic option how a country can get rid of 3 million people?

18 million Germans were removed from Prussia, Silesia, the Sudetenland, Konigsberg, etc, etc ,etc
It is officially the biggest ethnic cleansing in human history.

Nobody gave a fuck. Nobody even knows it happened today.

Honestly, it's better having just one person making the threads IMO

Age?

TRUMP IS A PIECE OF SHIT FOR HIS TWEETS SAYS MAN WHO ATE HUMAN BRAIN ON TV.

MUSLIM HOLOCAUST WHEN?

>because they are english

>London

Sod off. Early threads help avoid splitting and autistic shitflinging.

Admittedly though all triplords should be assisted in ascending to the heavens by ritual sacrifice as soon as possible.

Well, at least it was a comfy happening on Sup Forums this evening.

Well I'm go to bed soon. Once I wake up I'm sure it'll be as if it didn't happen and we'll still be full steam ahead towards oblivion

so how's that Jew World Order going for ya Britbongs? I hope you don't have any pointy sticks when they come a raidin this week.
Especially if you are a white male.

>2017
>realistic
LARPers need to fuck off.

Repatriation is LARP-tier and would only ever happen after a genuine civil war

>even people who have their own kids killed don't care
>people scraping their friends off the road go on to post #notallmuslims on twitter
>immigration will continue at 600,000 a year forever
>the next census in 2021 will reveal the total ethnic annihilation of our isles
>it's all over

Part and parcel

Halalocaust?

As-salamu alaykum, quick let me get a picture

this nightmare never ends.

Regardless of whether they're English or not, I'm still completely detached.

I've become desensitised to these terrorist attacks and the same cycle happening over and over again.

You've done a sterling job with the threads pal

What was this event called?
I know the Holodomer which killed far more Ukrainians than even the wildest Holocaust estimates is severely under-reported, what's this one called?

'What I do know, its part and parcel of living in a great global city you gotta be prepared for these things' - Sadiq Khan

This is an actual quote from the CURRENT LABOUR Mayor Sadiq Khan in reference to a terrorist attack in New York in September 2016.

Labour cannot be trusted to form a Government for one sole reason. They accept the existence of terrorism.

With politicians like this holding high positions in the Labour Party can they be trusted with National Security? Borders? Foreign Policy?

A vote for Labour is a vote for the continuation of events seen in Manchester and London.

The Conservative Party is not perfect by any means however they do advocate for a secure, properly checked and controlled immigration system. Not an EU Style unlimited and unprotected system which is currently sponsoring multiple lethal terrorist attacks throughout EU Nations such as France, Belgium, Germany and now England.

On Election Day I'll be voting Conservative because terrorism is unacceptable, especially at the rate it is appearing at in Western Europe and the Conservatives are the only party ready to tackle this issue. I urge you to do the same because one day it could be somebody you know who could be on the receiving end of one of these attacks.

where are their guns

dat colombian citizen journalism

La il laha il Allah, Muhammad a rasool Allah.

SAMSON OPTION
A
M
S
O
N

O
P
T
I
O
N

The worst thing is, he's not wrong.

Cheers lad - good work tonight.

uy la bomba!! wooo

>be hue
>be in near constant state of civil war

The middle guy will throw his 3DS at the perp

Part and parcel, lad

Immigration will remain high under a Tory government, they had 6 years to cut it

>uhhhh the current social conditions wouldnt allow x so guess its over now
then fucking change that

baka, cuck island

go cower under a table and get shouted at for being islamophobic

>please don't be a Muslim
It was
>not all Muslims!
Repeat ad infinitum.

I'm extremely existentially tired.

it from a film

They'll just throw a Pikachu out.
Curries are allergic to lightning.

>cutting immigration under the EU

Do you really think they'd talk about it enough for it to have a name?

There's a wikipedia article dedicated to justifying it and explaining away the death toll, though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

>brit

THEN FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

The recent attacks are clearly the result of the fake news battle bus, the death of Jo Cox and most of all Islamophobia!

Anyone got a summary of the deaths/injured?

>leaf

IRONIC

>cuck island
Which country is leaving the EU again? And which country failed to elect Wilders? We're all in a perilous state, but don't project your own countries' woes onto us

>change it
How?
>JUST FUCKING DO IT

Goto bed kid. This country went terminal the day it entered the Great war. Dead is dead.

Fuxk off you stupid cuck Theresa May is shit. She did nothing.

Vote ukip or don't vote. Or vote corbyn. This country is going to descend into civil war anyway so the quicker we get there the better.

I honestly think I'd only care about a terrorist attack if they attacked some comfy white suburb.

Most of them were fleeing for their lives from the Red Army. It's a lot easier to move people when they want to go.

You guys need to meme more death more terrorist attacks less of the ability for them to just ignore it. Let it happen every single day. PRAISE KEK!

How does one archive?

I sat in a club tonight, listening to metal music. Not good shit, but it was nice to see my fellows dance to system of a down, slipknot etc. There was a lot of ska music, but I don't mind ska music, most of it is by black christian jamacians, who are more godfearing than most white people.

I heard about these london attacks, I was so sad... I had to hold myself back. Every chorus
I wanted to yell, 'fuck muslims'.

Fuck islam... fuck this shit. I don't want this peice of trash religion in my country.

SAUCE

They've always had full control over non-EU migration

Sun is reporting 5 attackers, 7 dead, 20+ with major injuries.

they need to continously attack that way the leftist in those white suburbs get scared.

>we djusd neeb to rebbill the normiebs. then we can tabe bab our counbries.

They had 100% control of non-EU immigration and refused to do fuck all about it.

Thought to be 7 dead and 20 injured but it wouldn't surprise me if the numbers are higher desu

I sorely wish there was a way to filter by flag.

>no more Canadian, America or Germans

I'm not sure if I would ever turn such a thing off for nostalgia's sake. I cannot recall the last post I saw by a non brit of any merit.

She's english.

At least when they are stabbing and blowing up your children, there is no chance for them to groom them and make them into prostitutes and sex slaves. So look at the bright side.

when will you reach the threshold?

Akbar Khali-Kili Haftir Loftan

>tfw it's getting to the point that I almost enjoy seeing London attacked
This is not the man I wanted to be.

I need to start working out. If terrorist attacks are going to become this frequent I might be able to get into the police force and punch terrorists for a living until I get blown up.

Wake up you bluepilled idiots
It's clearly a tory inside job

>this nightmare never ends.
no-ones stopping you from hiring a van and running through a crowded mosque stabbing people tomorrow are they?

>yet another terrorist attack
it's time to come home, white man
let's put the cod behind us

>5 attackers, 7 dead
That's a pretty shitty K:D, all told.

leafs don't have terror attacks monkey. Its a meme and nothing else.

based lum poster

Even pre-EEC Britain had no problem importing wogs. For the amount Enoch Powell is posted, very few seem to actually know what he was on about.

>vote for an unelectable party which were a protest group from the tories who left due to the EU, which has now be solved and therefore UKIP voters have returned to Cons
>vote for muslim man

>How?
Have you tried using force?
If you start killing the cuck politicians, eventually do to fear of self or do to none remaining the situation will change.

What's great about this is they all keep spamming that tweet everywhere. And at this point how can you disagree with him?

go to archive.is
then just put the link in and press enter

>youtube.com/watch?v=lCdc0XMrreU

Nunnight lads. See you in the morning for all the appeasers on the telly.

Jackie Evancho

literally the first result of a reverse image search you lazy cunt

How do I legally kill muslims guys? Without joining the military or police?

In all seriousness, how easy is it to emigrate to Iceland?

oh yeah dude they were all just fleeing to another part of Germany that the Soviets controlled and they completely abandoned gigantic amounts of land that they had owned for hundreds and thousands of years leaving zero people behind and somehow a hard line drawn by Soviets separated the people who chose to fled from those who just stayed

and what would that do?
I'd be helping the country burn

How can you see the flags with your head so far up your cucked ass ?

>If terrorist
>IF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know if it's just that I live in a country where almost any gun is legal for ownership, but does anyone here think they could be better terrorists than the actual ones?

I mean, the Paris attackers got a pretty good ratio, but nearly everyone else had been rather pathetic.

Past the point of Blackpill is the reddest of red pills. A glowing Iron Pill.
Get armed, get far away from the cities, become self-sufficient and sustainable, watch primitive technology on youtube, ride out the storm.

I forgot about my trip

Fag