Why do conservatives get so bent out of shape about terrorism when they commit it all the time?

Why do conservatives get so bent out of shape about terrorism when they commit it all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/update-portland-killer-voted-bernie-reported-trump-supporters-police-nothing-video/
imgur.com/a/QsVkC
imgur.com/a/bBuyf
youtube.com/watch?v=Can4b5XRkxI
youtube.com/watch?v=JZL5-_y9jIY
archive.is/zhLUH
archive.is/gc8DR
archive.is/2lOqu
archive.is/tkwUT
archive.is/biyEK
archive.is/Ixfdj
archive.is/rxVXR
archive.is/lhXTH
archive.is/Y5lAM
archive.is/HC30f
archive.is/hHHCf
archive.is/j1wF5
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPpCJ6ogTg
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZHPpCJ6ogTg
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/27/530351468/2-dead-1-injured-after-stabbing-in-portland-ore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUT IT'S NOT TERRORISM WHEN WE DO IT!!!

Some perspective is necessary here. Per capita, Christians are less likely than jews to commit extremist violence.

he was a bernie supporter you cuck

if black people can't be racist, white people can't be terrorists

Oh well that makes it okay then. Also not terrorism. Why won't people say the word? RADICAL WHITE MALE TERRORISM!!!

>this again
Actually, he was a mentally ill, LARPing, Bernie-supporting, rabid Anti-Trump faggot.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/update-portland-killer-voted-bernie-reported-trump-supporters-police-nothing-video/

His posts

imgur.com/a/QsVkC
imgur.com/a/bBuyf

Trump supporters telling him to leave a rally where he tried to join us and act like a Nazi Sympathizer among us

youtube.com/watch?v=Can4b5XRkxI
youtube.com/watch?v=JZL5-_y9jIY

Archive Links to his facebook posts

archive.is/zhLUH
archive.is/gc8DR
archive.is/2lOqu
archive.is/tkwUT
archive.is/biyEK
archive.is/Ixfdj
archive.is/rxVXR
archive.is/lhXTH
archive.is/Y5lAM
archive.is/HC30f
archive.is/hHHCf
archive.is/j1wF5

the pic you posted with the ranch people had nothing to do with "white supremacy" you cuck.

Just imagine what would have happened if they were black. Or muslim.

OP BTFO

>all the time

>highly conservative
>highly christian
>highly anti-liberal

You can't distance yourself from your own goons, faggot.

Ah okay. Now what about all the rest?

Also, they were white and terrorists. WHITE MALE IS A RACE/SEX OF PEACE!!!

they would have been shoot at like the white cultists in waco texas

Exactly. And yet they weren't except for one guy who pulled a gun on officers. Has nothing to do with white males. Nope.

>conservative
>long list of crimes
>lives at home with mom and dad
>voted Sanders

This guy is more antifa/r3ddit than conservative.

>Sup Forums keeps posting fb screenshots
>Ignores his own words
Didn't see the videos of him screaming in court, huh?

>highly christian
>highly anti-liberal

Son, you can't pass your own off that easily.

He definitely fit the profile of the majority of you guys, too.

the waco texas cult was mostly white you cuck.

If whites get away with everything then why did the government murder them?

wtf I love Shias now

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPpCJ6ogTg
>Literally says "Death to antifa!"

Clearly a Bernie supporter.

Waco was a weird case. A literal cult that was starting to get too big. They should have done that to Scientology before it got out of control.

>direct link to CNN
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZHPpCJ6ogTg

I'd also like to point out that if you decide to gang up 3v1 on someone yelling on a bus because of feels, then don't cry when you get stuck.
Whiteknight, see the light.

It's Norwaybot! Hi, Norwaybot!

Hi Wayne.

>guy with knife gangs up on two little girls
>he was the innocent one

Have you talked to your therapist about this yet?

>attacked the girls with a knife
Source?

Also
>little girls
Source?
Is that like the 30+ men passing as children overseas?

He pulled the knife and was going to cut off her hajab so the white guys tackled him. He screamed that Hitler did nothing wrong and tried to slit their throats because he was jacked up on online steroids.

The point is not that it's "okay," but rather that there really is no meaningful comparison between the scale of Christian extremism and the scale of muslim extremism.

Some degree of violence is an inevitable part of humanity, and indeed all sentient animal life. Thus, the question becomes how to address those sects of humanity that are the most prone to violence, not to say "checkmate racists every group exhibits violence!"

Hey look, I forgot about these white terrorists crying like little bitches once they got caught!

Nice source.

Because most conservatives are cowards who lash out in fear.

The point is that you're full of shit and need destroyed with fire. If you don't like not living in a despotic theocracy, then fuck off to Saudi Arabia where you belong.

Oh welp, because he didn't post a source I guess it's okay that he killed two guys because they told him not to be rude. If this guy was black, there would be no end to the number of threads posted about "typical nigger behavior". But because he was a white TRUMP supporter, well we have to make excuses for him, now don't we?

Seriously fuck boi, he had no job and lived at homer with mom and dad.
Conservatives work, they don't live of the backs of others.
Highly Christian? You're drunk. Christians aren't Muslims. They don't kill people for disagreements.

Those are Democrats not conservatives, he was a Bernie Sander supporter...
same thing here!

So you didn't listen to anything he screamed or read anything he wrote then, obviously.

The guy was crazy Christian. And like most Christians, he's dangerous.

This guy went back and forth so much, doubt he knew what he supported. And Fuck it, death to Antifa. There's 0 reason why we should be told to calm down after thousands of death by mudrats, feral monkeys fucking our cities up and Antifa attacking normie Trump supporters for months. You fuckers called down the thunder.

If you can't support your claims don't whine about not being taken seriously.
You're a faggot, and I fucked your mom.
Proof?
Prove otherwise.

Radical Democrat terrorism, just like Omar Mateen, and this guy...

Calm down, psycho.

Democrats mate.

>Like most Christians

Literally less likely than Jews to do radical shit.

It happened, dumbass. I don't know what you think you're apologizing for. YOU LOST!

Most American terrorism comes from Christians.

>it happened
Just like Hillary won, amirite?

why would 16 year old Destinee Mamgum be called Destinee Brown by her mom just not so long ago?

>source: my ass

She did win, in fact.

It's too late for that. Lets face it, there's no point in moralizing any of this past tribalism. Lefties don't apologize for their shit, a limited amount of mudrats do. You just don't have anything to about that fact. Shits gonna get worse than this guy.

>if you lose you win

No true conservative because he lived with his parents? Lol this is pathetic.

I listened to it the day it came out, no need to listen to it every time some fag posts it again.
>he was drunk.
>her killed two people for disagreeing with him.
>had a long history of crime associated with violence
Shoving feathers up your butt, doesn't make one a chicken.

>when a leftist just mutters utter bollocks

So you admit to being a terrorist and that you're going to commit more attacks. You're not even American anymore.

>can only point to instance that was a Bernie supporter

Well we certainly know what he FUCKING KILLED TWO MEN AND NEARLY A THIRD over. Now don't we?

Look at all this fucking sickening excuse-making for terrorists. Isn't this what the "logical" right wingers are always bitching about "loony lefties" doing? So what gives?

>the monotheist question

He's a fucking commie Sanders supporter.
He's also, obviously very confused and incoherent, but in effect is a larping commie faggot.

He screamed about God a lot.

He was 1% liberal, at the most.

He was clearly a mentally unstable Bernie supporter sweetie

Do you deny that he killed two people? Why are you literally sitting here defending terrorism?

any news on the guy that stole the wedding ring?

That's some shitty Cuckbert-tier bait.

Hillary actually won the vote. The state appointed donald trump.

As far as I can tell based on the very few facts released he was yelling at two women, 3 butthurt lefties attacked him and brought numale fists to a knife fight.

See you on the news one day.

Dude was a Bernie and Jill Stein supporter before supporting Trump. Not exactly a conservative.

>the US elects people based on the popular vote
Underage please leave.

Found the 30 year old who lives with his parents.
Conservative people have conservative values. They work. They get married. They have kids.
This guy lived a life of crime and violence. The police shot him in the face, a few years back.
He's as conservative as Kathy Griffin.

Was he still drunk in court?

There have been multiple others in this very thread. And none of them were leftwing. Sorry apologist faggot. Why do you support terrorism if white males do it?

He was an Adam lanza weirdo with a Facebook blog

I guess all of antifa and Hollywood are conservatives.

>Sup Forums has fb screenshots as proof
>Reality has the man's own recorded words on video and two bodies in a morgue
Sorry, YOU LOST.

Antifa are actually patriots who are the natural response to the tea party violence.

California voted for Clinton, along with millions of immigrants who barely count as actual americans.

The electoral college was instituted to prevent states from gaining hegemony over the others through the presidential election. California (mostly California) invites the world, then they harvest their votes.

Not very ethical I would say.

>FUCK YEAH CAPSLOCK

Don't be such a faggot and you won't get stabbed. Seriously though, it's laughable that you this that there is even a comparison to make. Some dude who goes from far left to far right in months, quite the same vs stacks of dead bodies and burned out buildings by antifa. Antifa is shit, we don't live in their world. They want to change ours, and they committed terrorist attacks for it. Now it's biting lefties in the ass. You created this.

Denial much sweetie

So, in other words, it's okay to act like a nigger if you're white.

>Watchyu say, whitey?! *stabs*

Link?

Flying the helicopter you're being pushed out of.

See
>b- but whites do it too
Be more of a faggot

>he's defending a grown man who screams at little girls on a train because of their clothes

Wow man you are so edgy.

>defending yourself against three attackers is being a "nigger"
You've got that scenario flipped.

fucking revolting, putrid reddit cuck

kys

>It's okay to stab someone if you tell me to cool it when I'm being belligerent on public transit
Like I said. If this man had been black, you hypocrites would never have shut up about it. Because he's one of you, you defend a literal terrorist.

That's why they beat up old people, smash store windows and really hate garbage cans.

I love how violent and yet how impotent you are to go through with any of it.

I want you to remember me when you're literally crying throughout the impeachment. I'll be remembering you.

>he falls for the tea party violence that's framing antifa

I bet you fall for the fake Antifa Twitter accounts too, don't you?

>christians dominate in kill/wounded ratio

Do you have brain damage? Or did you misquote me.
REMOVE THE QUOTE LINK FROM MY POST OR YOU WILL HEAR FROM MY ATTORNEY

>impeachment
Any day now, amirite?

>He's depending Muslims and trash can hating Antifa who think everything to the right of Lenin is Fascist

You show them racist bourgeois.

>conservatives commit terrorism all the time
1. Pic was a Bernie supporter.
2. Doesn't happen on an almost monthly basis at this point. There's a pattern that people are starting to pay attention to, and it follows the islamic faith. Even Based Imam Sheikh Mohammad Tawhidi acknowledges this.

What the fuck are you on about ?

No, these things take time.

Beautiful, hilarious time, while I watch your mental breakdown.

>Impeachment

The delusions never end

Which part?

2 dead:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/27/530351468/2-dead-1-injured-after-stabbing-in-portland-ore

His own words:
Which part are you disputing?

More like it's okay when whites do it.

Wow, I never realized how many LITERAL FUCKING TERRORISTS were in the right wing.

Oh wait, yes I did. And now, everyone else is learning it too.

Reminder that the guy who killed John Lennon was even a crazy conservative Christian freak who obsessed over a single quote that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus.

You guys have been the terrorist for thousands of years.