All these refugees and Muslims coming into Canada...

All these refugees and Muslims coming into Canada, the most multicultural country in the world with LGBTQIA+ acceptance and celebration, and you still don't see any terrorist attacks. Maybe y'all up over in the U.K. Should stop radicalize the moderate Muslims with rampant xenophobia and islamophobia, but that's none of my business.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iqUq1Rmekw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada#Islamist_Extremists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada only took women and children.

Don't worry, we'll probably get our attack soon.

there's an element of truth to this desu, europe is notorious for being unable to assimilate people and just generally being nationalist shitheads who dislike anyone different from them

Did Canada got into the middle east? You know, like bombing, colonizing and shit. Also, being treated as a second class citizen helps a lot in radicalizing muslims, especially on these times where youngs of every ethnicity want to be special snowflakes

>Implying this is a bad thing

Canada awesome.

We have the 2nd biggest area mass in world after Russia. We can send them to Nunavut and yukon and yellow knife

yeah it is

Just wait.
>Need the pockets of Muslim refugee to swell
>Group becomes isolate
>Becomes an echo chamber of their own disgusting ideology
>young adults can't assimilate
>sexual frustration
>inbreeding continues between sand nigger
>mental illness and extremist ideology fester
>a poor kid gets radicalize

Just you wait leaf heads

Why are you here if you are so bluepilled?

no

>children
You fucked up, second generation migrants are far more dangerous Tha. First generation ones. Their parents will not assimilate so they will raise those kids as if they were back in the old country. They will then grow up to be aliens in their "own country" and will resent the rest of society for that instead of their retarded parents.

Are you not aware of the half dozen or more planned terrorist attacks that were averted by sheer dumb luck and/or our surveillance state?

Not to mention the attack on parliament, but it's probably just a matter of time until something happens again. We haven't even had the chance to 'just coming together' and 'show them that we are not afraid' yet.

I like reminding keyboard fascists that they're mentally ill and arguing with people.

kikeby pls

You want to a incident to happen. So people can feel sympathy and you get to feel wanted. Stfu

Well, remember, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS FUTURE PRESIDENT

has nothing to do with any of that desu. the truth is that canada only takes women and children, and has extremely strict immigration laws.

this multi-ethnic utopia doesn't happen by chance, its the result of cold calculation on the part of the canadian government

>All these refugees and Muslims coming into Canada, the most multicultural country in the world with LGBTQIA+ acceptance and celebration, and you still don't see any terrorist attacks. Maybe y'all up over in the U.K. Should stop radicalize the moderate Muslims with rampant xenophobia and islamophobia, but that's none of my business.

No, you fucking retarded faggot fuck

CANADA has a fucking STRICT immigration policy

The kind Trump WANTS. YOU FUCK

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

The Muslims in Canada are exceptional. The best, high IQ Muslims in the Western world

They are not retarded sand trash

You fucking retard. We should send you to fucking Fallujah

We haven't but it doesn't mean we won't.

One thing to consider is our Muslim population is too small. It's around 2-3% of the population. When it gets closer to 10% then that's when shit hits the fan.

Next to consider is our politicians pander to Muslims so they get whatever they ask for so no need to blow shit up.

With that said a handful of planned terrorist attacks have been stopped by the police.

We bring in only families with children, and we spread them around the country as best we can so they're forced to integrate.

When the result is attacks like Manchester, London Bridge etc. happen all too often, how can you possibly think that's not a bad thing?

Pretty sure Australia is the most multicultural country on earth.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Come to Toronto and see the immigrants our "standards" screens for.

thanks britanon :3

how'd you know it was my birthday?

Get a load of Triggered McCucky over here

Toronto and Vancouver are the most multicultural cities the world rest if cansfs just white curling watching dudes

Europe is in their backyard. It makes sense to attack there first and foremost. Seems to be easier to immigrate and move across borders there, so you don't need the most intelligent operatives to carry out attacks.

They are waiting for the right moment. It's only a matter of time.

This post is the most multicultural in this thread

Give it a few years you fucking idiot. They'll start asserting themselves once they've had a few years to make connections through the local mosques.

I can't wait. Canada deserves it more then France and England, but not more the Germany and Sweden.

>999
Damn...
Must be July or August then.

give it time, mang

That's a lie
The Trudeau Liberals won't release the actual numbers

You're right, clearly this isn't a problem and people should just go about their business as usual.

Idiot.

>You want to a incident to happen
It's not a matter of wanting it, it's a matter of it happening and faggots like you helped

6 days. Just give it 6 days...

Don't worry. They'll move to Canada once Europe is ashes.

>You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>Come to Toronto and see the immigrants our "standards" screens for.

You gay idiot

I didn't say they were great.

I said they were THE BEST Islam has to offer

Still shit

But not terrorists

>CANADA has a fucking STRICT immigration policy
>While taking the most immigrants per capita per annum out of every Western country
>Despite this economic growth has been shit
Yeah no thanks, all these fucking Somalians, chinks and sandniggers can fucking leave, and don't get me started on Flips.

Faith Goldy: What They Won't Tell You About Syrian Refugees
youtube.com/watch?v=1iqUq1Rmekw
>Through an Access to Information request, The Rebel's Faith Goldy discovers that Canada's Immigration Department is deliberately concealing vital information about the tens of thousands of Syrian refugees Prime Minister Trudeau has invited into our country.

You wouldn't say this if it were a non-white country and whites were immigrating in large numbers.

nice try faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada#Islamist_Extremists

Men too by disguising themselves as women. Men, women, and child Muslims came from countries that are at war 24/7 and they come over to other countries unleashing violence, rape, and terrorism.

most of the flips i've met are pretty great (aside from the food being fucking shit)

Give it time. It took decades for muzzies to establish themselves well enough in European countries before the attacks started happening.

>Yeah no thanks, all these fucking Somalians, chinks and sandniggers can fucking leave, and don't get me started on Flips.

I'm not defending it. They shouldn't be there. But, your immigration policy is 100% better than any country in Europe, despite what Jewdeau says about diversity. He's full of shit. Your border is on lockdown as well. If you MUST have diversity, Canada is doing it the right way

Oh, give it time, friendo.

I would actually. On the other hand, I don't support the immigration of overwhelmingly large numbers of people if there are humane alternatives, in general.

Europe has trouble assimilating even small numbers of immigrants, or even people who have lived there for years, like gypsies.

Canada is also just a big larger than the UK.

i'm going to edmonton in november
what should i expect

>LGBTQIA+
>Knowing all the letters

Cuck detected

Why would they need to attack a country they already conquered?

Lotta chinks and pakis, mang. It's a shit town, through and through.

>Your border is on lockdown as well
We literally have thousands of mexicans and illegal niggers and sandniggers coming through Manitoba every day, how the fuck is that a secure border? Our public safety minister even refuses to immediately deport them because he wants them to be slaves to this country to keep the people in Ottawa in power forever. We live in an autocracy.

Kek

>LGBTQIA+
>Not LGBTBBQSAUCE+
get out

Our numbers haven't risen to that 4% threshold yet.

It will happen eventually.

You all said it wouldn't happen in Europe but it has.

It's fucking inevitable; we are dealing with literal barbarians. Why can't you understand that?

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

things are going to get much, much worse before they get better.

Being nice isn't good enough. Most of the flips I met are nice but not exactly the kind of people you'd bet your country's future on.

What's in Edmonton that'd attract them there?

maybe the uni. that's where i'm going for a month

Canada should do ia move those migrants to the very north of the country closest to the North Pole where its cold as hell 24/7.

i was speaking to a uni professor and he thinks that when war breaks out between muslims and Europeans that we will see spill over here in Aus.

woohooooo. Kebab on the way home after surviving a terrorist bombing in a pub that killed all my friends,
#thanksislam

That and it's the only place outside of Toronto that you're likely to find a job. Also lower taxes.

No you wouldn't, because you would not have grown up conditioned to subvert them. At most, just like all the third world liberals who already exist in their own countries, you would hold the same opinion but never speak it because it wouldn't come up in conversation since they don't have those issues or enough subversive agents and fifth columnists amongst them to make it a pressing sociopolitical issue anyway.

See, this is the shit that drives people to hate you far right degenerates. Imagine living under that insult everyday, and now apply it to Muslim men who actually have the BALLS to do something about improving their quality of life.