Hey, Vsauce! Michael here

Hey, Vsauce! Michael here.

Black Lives Matter... or do they?

According to a recent report by the U.S. Department of Justice, 93
percent of black homicide victims are murdered by other blacks. This is
in stark contrast to white on white crime which has been... steadily...
decreasing... since 1980.

But what else is... "decreasing"?

The majority of fetuses aborted at Planned Parenthood are of... African... American... ethnicity.

With a mean of 515,000 abortions per year, and an estimated 80 percent of which last year were conceived by black or hispanic parents, that's a whopping 412,000... future... crimes...
prevented.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3l4XLZ59iw?t=2m56s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need a gif of him rising from below

That would be perfect

Moar

Is this guy a kike?

Oh Christ, I can hear it.

And as always...

Spot on impression moar please maybe Vsauce on trannies or vsauce on the racial iq gap and genes

BUT IT'S JUST A THEORY, A GAME THEORY, THANKS FOR RESPONDING OR DEAD MUM

Give me some time to come up with it.

I read it in his voice, priceless.

Bump

Is vsauce /our guy/?

Good usage of ellipsis.

haha jesus can someone please vocaroo this

youtu.be/I3l4XLZ59iw?t=2m56s
we have the technology

Your math is wrong.

vagina sauce

this is pasta right?

or did he actually ree about blacks on jewtube

Hey Vsauce,Michael here!
We're all equal,or are we?
On average,a black's IQ is 85 while a white's is 100 on average.
Pretty master race,huh?
But that's just an Aryan theory!
>This video has violated Youtube's terms and services :/

i really wish this was michael
hes probably a lefty sellout or leftneutral like h3h3

Excellent. Read this in his voice and everything.

Based vsauce

LMAO

Kek

Hey! Vsauce, Michael here!
The telephone was, and is still a communication device that has made our life better, it gave us the opportunity of communicating with our loved ones, even thought if they are really far, for instance... in... another state, or even... in another... country; incredible, isn´t it?!, but, who... invented it? and, what does it has to do with the matter of this video?... Well.. you´ll see, the creator of the telephone was Alexander Graham Bell, a white... man. He must have been really intelligent to create the telephone, don´t you think? but wait, if you look through history you´ll find out that a lot of our great technology and ideas come from white... people, we don´t see many examples of... blacks, or, "niggers" (which is the slang term) developing great stuff... but... why?

*Intro sound*

You´ll see, there´s something called I...Q, which is an abreviation for the term "Intelligence quotient", guess what it measures, i´ll give you 3 seconds... you guessed it? it measures, as you can predict, our... intelligence; by the way, did you had any trouble predicting what it measures, despite telling you earlier the word "intelligence"? Well, check this out, according to statistics, 60% of the people who had trouble, are problably people with... negroid... genes, genes that black people... have, which brings us to the next question, can black people´s IQ... increase? Can they have the same intelligence as a white person, like... me?

Fucking brilliant.

Kek Pretty good

If we can find someone who can mimic his voice, we could make a parody channel for redpills.

Hey Vsauce, Michael here!

Islam accounts for 99% of terrorism on our planet. Or... do they? Yes, they do. Just kidding. But here's a little fun fact for you. Not only does islam account for most of the terrorism here on earth. Technically it is the most radical group in our solar system and since we have no frame of reference of the rest of the galaxy or even made contact with any other civilization... they are... for now... the most radical religion in our observable universe... So when you go to bed tonight and look at the countless amount of stars out of your bedroom window... know this... you live on the most radical planet in the known universe.... so in that regard... sleep tight... and don't let the muslims bite.

He's not quite 14/88 enough for my tastes

But is Michael redpilled?

This is better than knowledge bomb, pls moar

Kekles have a sheckle

Bump

This
He looks like one

Kek'd

>black or hispanic
>Hispanic

Hispanic is not a race