Question for you, Sup Forums

Question for you, Sup Forums.

Are there white niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wv0hpOla6Ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah they're called liberals

Yeah, I think so. They can act like niggers. Whites that grow up in the hood and learn nigger ways are basically niggers (except for genes).

I don't know, would you consider white people who grow up poor alongside blacks in black cities niggers? It's the same question of if you consider non-japs who grow up in japan, japanese.

hitting a woman well thats very manly...

>would you consider white people who grow up poor alongside blacks in black cities niggers?
If they are engulfed in nigger ways then I think yes.

That's not a woman, it's a fucking commie.

Be serious.
Of course there are. see this:

The more pressing question is why is the masked man behind them raising his hands to fend off the air?

Visit any of the literally who states. Their all over the place.

>citing chivalry in the age of feminism
What are you a faggot?

Of course. Pic related is convicted felon Nathan Damigo while he was in jail. He's an absolute degenerate who's prone to criminality and worthy of the gallows.

White trash are worse than niggers in almost every respect, except unjustified violence.

At least niggers have an excuse (they are niggers).

youtu.be/wv0hpOla6Ek

This honestly. White trash are worse than fucking Mexicans. At least Pedro mows my lawn.

So many White niggers in New York. Place is full of them. I'm not talking about "wiggers" either - just White people who've abandoned their culture and society and decided to act like a filthy nigger. Even wealthy, educated whites can be considered White niggers by their shit attitude towards fellow White persons.

Yes.

I used to be one, well more that I played one.

>Are there white niggers?
Rednecks

Thought she was called mouldy locks

Absolutely degenerate

yes

The Slavs

Warts on her feet

yes, they are called jews.

no. they are impassioned and trying to fight for a cause in their own way, even if theyre behind the wrong cause and fighting for it the wrong way

Yes, they're called Slavs and French.

Yup.

Yes, and they're worse than the black ones. At least the blacks have got real reasons to chimp.

a god damn fucking waste of white skin, good face and tits

down the pipes
leftism is a disgrace

Kill this with fire pls.

it's pretty hilarious imo that Nathan stands barely above the eye level of that tiny femlette

>Kill this with fire pls.

It's the cute kid in the back I feel most sorry for.

What was her name? I remember she had a website and people were going to show her brother her shit. Was wondering what the fallout would look like a month later.

>flag

Jesus...didn't even see the kid behind the circus freak. Mercy kill or try to fix? Damn...

>Mercy kill or try to fix?

Nah. Pedo dungeon.

Kek. So Sup Forums