Black lives matter

Black user here,

You don't know me, you've never met me, so why do you hate me?

I'm a law abiding citizen, I'm a chemical engineer, despite how unfair society is, I made it.

I probably had to work twice as hard as any of you just to get where I am today, yet you still believe racism is not real.

Do you know what it's like to step into an elevator and have women clutch their purse? As if I would snatch it?

Maybe if you guys knew the struggle you wouldn't spend your Saturday nights posting on an anime forum

Get a life

>I'm a chemical engineer

That's the best way I've ever seen anyone write "meth cooker".

Go fuck yourself you nigger I got denied a scholarship because I'm white.

FUCK Canada and fuck you.

>I probably had to work twice as hard as any of you just to get where I am today,

cause you have half the iq

Can I touch your hair?

Tell me, do you put mocha lovechild in white women yes?

eternally BTFO

be gone coon

It's a fact that white people are the ones smoking and cooking meth, haven't you watched breaking bad?
I got a scholarship because I was an excellent football player
IQ tests are a meme

They can do that?!?!?!?!
When you apply for for school here, they aren't allowed to know your race.

>Despite how unfair society is
Fuck off you have way more chances to get into a college/university then anyone else the world is unfair to others not you or your race, your race is a fucking plague they cause the most violent crimes out of every other race.

dude thats a rad pic. also I am black. I do fuck whites. but never thought about really putting my seed In them.

Lets be honest, with statistics of violence committed by blacks, do you really blame ANYONE willing to take a chance / risk on you at face value.

no.

now fuck nigger, and fix your own peoples image.

>Do you know what it's like to step into an elevator and have women clutch their purse? As if I would snatch it?

I have tattooed forearms and a large scar down my forehead.

I know that feel better than you do, Jamal.

Thats fine i dont really give a fuck about someones skin color, as long as you dont think retarded shit like WE WUZ KANGZ then your fine

FPBP

>IQ tests are a meme
Don't call them a meme because your iq is 50, sambo.

I am a white male who doesn't judge people bases on their skin color, i judge people bases on their behavior. You are safe when being in an elevator with me :)

Black people are yesterdays news friendo. Move over for Arabs.

>Do you know what it's like to step into an elevator and have women clutch their purse? As if I would snatch it?
I have no sympathy whatsoever for you. Your anger should be directed toward your own race, who robs, murders, rapes, at much, much higher rates than any other race.

The fact that you "a good black" still first think to blame whites says all that needs to be said.

shiiiiiieeeeetttt nigga

If white countries are so unfair, why don't you just move back to wherever you came from?

Companies do not care if you are black or white, they only care if you can bring in profit to them.

Fuck you.

How am I responsible for other people in my race's actions?

Do you even know hard it was to get a job as an engineer?

Whites live life on easy mode, just admit it

>says it is harder being black
I would of had a full ride to college if I was black but instead I am 60K in debt.
I'm really feeling that white privilege right now

Well, no I dont. But there are reasons for it. To say it should stop without the reasons stopping is not intelligent.

shit nigger im white and little old asian ladies treat me like a nigger as well. fucking racists think im some sort of barbarian or someshit.

is that good enough reason to feel sorry for my pearly white skin. hell no, nigger. man up

God damn, the propaganda is so obvious to anyone who's been on Sup Forums for even just a year. Who pays you, OP, you stupid little shithead?

relaxing around blacks is a great way to get your shit stolen at best

prove you are an engineer

Move back where? My great grandparents came in the underground railroad to Canada, Canada is my home.

I am a proud African-Canadian

You should help build up your own country instead of living on our countries you fuckin roaches

It's probably the NAACP. Who are the worst shills? JDIF, NAACP, mudslimes, CIA, FBI, ACLU ?

I have my ring, but there's no chance i'll post it here.

lol you benefited from positive discrimination at every step

honestly, all a black person has to do is get straight A's in high school and play the violin.... you'll be guaranteed the Presidency

>Chemical engineer

Why the fuck are you even complaining?

canada is literally a post-national MUH DIVERSITY state
how are you so much of a fuckup that canadians are being racist against you

I like how you say not all blacks are bad, then you say it's not white peoples fault that your race is a fuck up.

Make up your mind.

>I had to work twice as hard as any of you just to get where I am today

lel fuck off, I grew up poor as fuck and went to an hs full of niggers and watched them get full rides and niggerbux solely because of their skin color; if I was black my scores would've gotten me into Harvard you fucking coon

also YOU HAVE TO GO BACK. If you're a chem engineer your people need you more than we ever will, you're 1 in 100,000 over there.

But deep down you know that we don't need you, YOU NEED US. And that realization, though you may deny it, frightens the hell out of you. The fact that you might have to go back to Africa to live amongst your own is terrifying because you know exactly how mediocre your people are, you'd much rather stay here and complain about whitey while using the platforms and structures he created.

you work twice as hard because your IQ is half as much

>great grandparents
>underground railroad
You know how I know you're lying?

>Maybe if you guys knew the struggle you wouldn't spend your Saturday nights posting on an anime forum

Yet here you are, shitposting. Are you implying all women are racist because they don't want you...and that's why you're here?

Just admit you're an autistic nigger and move on.

Oh, nobody disputes that racism is real. People are simply contending that it isn't exclusive to any one race. White women clutch their purses near you, BLM activists call for people like me to be killed. You aren't the sole victim of racism, so you don't deserve the victim complex you have. That is, you can't play the victim until it is considered status quo for people to publicly call for everyone of your race to die.

Here's your (nigger)

I don't hate you, I hate your uncivilized culture, your eternal victim complex, your loudness and lack of respect for the well being of everyone surrounding yourselfs, I hate the amount of niggers that think that they are smartasses just because they are on welfare, man, this list goes on and on

Hey OP, welcome. You sound like you're not a purse-snatching gang-repping degenerate piece of shit. I think if more people like you would speak out against the hypocrisy of the black culture, promoting such a defensive reaction from whites, it could go a long way.

Unfortunately I know a lot of normal black guys like you. Decent hard working folks.

Black people call you Uncle Tom and House Nigga. They do this because rap culture promotes degeneracy and self incrimination. Black people kill more black people than anyone else on the planet. If you wan to stop racism, do what you can to change the core fundamental beliefs and pop culture that permeates black ideology today.

That shit is toxic.

Gonna get da PEO on yo false ass claim

>despite how unfair society is
kidding me ? Blacks are legally priviledged, need lower scores to go to uni N shieet

Thanks for the kind words, but the burden is too much for myself

I do however spend my free time volunteering for Big Brother Canada

Kek

Twice as hard.

Muh affirmative action

Get out of the west nigger

MUHHH DICK

>Unfortunately I know a lot of normal black guys like you. Decent hard working folk

I don't know why I typed unfortunately there. lol

For every one of you, there are 10 of you that steal stuff, break things and act like animals. Not personal, but if you know nothing else about a nigger, you play the odds and assume he's up to no good.

you got denied a scholarship because youre an inferior brainlet heading straight into the wastes of human garbage not good enough to do anything meaningful, whilst maintaining victimized status

>not holding back

Throw him out, he's a nigger!

OOGA BOOGA! ME BASH STONES WITH STONE

No Lives Matter, especially an actual Canadian.
Suck it, Leaf.
Go ahead and Trudeau yourself right in the ass.
BLM is a commie front, btw, as was all of the civil rights movement.
But you're a fucking leaf, so what's any of that got to do with you?

youre probably a huge pussy in real life, youll get your ass beat one day and fall back into you societal bitch place

you can't muh dik here tyrone, it just doesn't work

To be fair niggers are really stupid and would logically have to work twice as hard to get the same result as a white person.

Also you're not a chemical engineer you lying nigger. Get out of my white country since you hate it so much. The rains of Africa are calling Jamal.

its not that i dont like you personally, lad. im just super super tired of dealing with negroisms - bitching, violence, rudeness, pandering, crime, et cetera

with all my heart i wish your people would stop shitting up the place. i wont hold my breath

i would just move away to some small town in the middle of nowhere, but you will show up. and while you are there and no doubt ruining that place for everyone, you'll be bitching about raciss it all is

p.s
>I made it.

oh wow, it must have been so hard for you to "make it" in canada, eh? god you guys are such whiny bitches

Same I had to work my white ass off when all these fucking niggers got free aid due to there skin color.

They these use the victim card to get free white pussy cuz you owe them.

Fk them; Victory day when?

FFS newfags. The least you can do is sage if you can't help yourself.

if you didnt engage in any forms of niggerdom, i would be halfway ok with you

Whiteys complaining about how hard it is being white.

Meanwhile, people cross the street when they see me.

Boohoo whiteboy

Oh no, your poor feelings!
I have been treated poorly by the color of my skin as well, but I don't bitch about it. You have education and a job. Who gives a shit if a lady clutches her purse. Grow up. Sort yourself out.

I know exactly how hard it is to be an engineer. Because I am one.

Now stop using your Devry degree as an excuse to be a fucking idiot. People don't trust you because you're black, because black people commit most of the crime. Yeah, i know it isn't fair. But neither is white people getting raped and murder by blacks for nothing.

Honestly, you just don't belong here, any intellectual can see that. You are an invasive species brought by lazy ass jews from the 1800's.

Now once again,

fuck off jiggaboo

where's the actual proofs of you being a chemical engineer
or even being a nigger and not some white canadian who is shitposting since it seems to be in your fucking blood to shitpost

i literally did not say anything about a single other race other than the one currently at hand. i wouldnt expect you to perfectly comprehend it though, being that youre black and all