This is our primary target, is it not? The enablers, muslims are secondary

This is our primary target, is it not? The enablers, muslims are secondary.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Yatesy17/status/871125987613978624
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/871149528120004608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Start a hashtag #justsomemuslims

Yes, obviously.

bumpin

Bumping with the link to the video I forgot to put in there.
twitter.com/Yatesy17/status/871125987613978624

He seemed to think so. You don't want to think like Anders Breivik, do you?

But what about those politicians that enable it. That believe they are above it all and untouchable. That believe they can do anything and will feel no consequences. What about them OP.

Always kill a traitor before you kill an enemy.

TURNED INTO A SMUGGIE WHEN?

They are in the same category, just higher on that list.
There must be a way to snap people out of this, there needs to be a trigger. The attacks aren't enough, and if they aren't what is?
Their intentions are good, but stupidity cannot be an excuse forever.

One of the few lefties who was clearheaded about Islam.

The politicians are not stupid. They know what they are doing. And their methods are murdering hundreds of their own people, thousands of people, millions in the middle east.

this
traitors first

What a bitch.

You're right.
They are still in the category of "enablers" though, just a different subset of enablers. But let's try not to get into semantics.

We seem to all be on the same page, but nobody knows what to do. I fear that an attack will come every day and people still won't be outraged.

Saved.

really makes ya think, Jim-Jam

all this damage from just #afewmuslims

Show him how big of a guy he is

Leftists want to be Killed/Oppressed. Islam gives it to them.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

good 'ne

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

This is going in my reads folder, keeping it pinned as well.

The fact that this guy was directly in this kind of scene, and out of all things, someone saying "fucking muslims" is what triggered him, is sad as hell.

I honestly think that if people like this were about to be beheaded, and someone said "fuck you Muslim scum", he would turn to him and yell him to stop being so racist, and not all Muslims.

These people have been subverted so bad they'll continue to virtue signal until they're literally blown up, no sooner

Why are you everywhere

provide proof please

Using freshly obtained smuggie from my arsenal.

I don't get it, why do they try to deny it so fervently? I mean the Muslims themselves don't do it.

Absolutely.

Traitors hang before enemies on the day of the rope.

That's what we have to do OP, normies aren't capable of seeing or focusing their rage on the enablers, or their handlers.

We have to destroy the enablers and the people who subjugate the normies so their rage can be unleashed. Pure unbridled normie rage will then remove the muslims , normie rage is animalistic there are no thoughts only emotion . We have to set the normies free OP. The jews have them in an emotional prison

Why don't liberals use this argument when people bitch about the shit some White people did in the past?

>left wing leaning sexual fetishes involve being masochistic and submission

The left are always submissive cucks who like vore, babyfur diaper and cuckolding

I miss these.

Yea, hes a traitor, and its traitors before enemies.

but they identify as muslim?
so is this guy saying it doesnt matter what you identify as, he's the judge of what you are?

sounds pretty transphobic to me senpai

kill all leftists

You don't need to "kill" them, just get their political coalition to cannibalize them to eliminate their political influence. Find angles that their allies will knife them for and let them ruin each other.

We need to destroy everything this faggot has ever loved, take away his livelihood so the world knows this type of person will never be tolerated. Monsters like this call for inaction when death is literally filling the streets.

Underrated af

Dress up as a Muslim. Pick a fight with him. Make him fight you. Let him defeat you. Basically Fight club.

>not respecting their religious pronouns
You're onto something

Yes. Traitors first.

Because it's not a logical thought process, rather it's an agenda.

>hiding his face

counterpoint: Slavery wasn't real white people.

>slavery was a white people thing

good goy

New totals.

Traitors first

Islam has so much to offer us

Get down off your transport marsupial.

I still don't hear any real confirmation for the nature of the attackers, we just scream islam like mad people just like they scream Allu ackbar.

Every time.

Because they are liberals.

And.

>Islam has so much to offer us
Not driving lessons

Yeah, remember that group of people beheaded by ISIS and one goes "I don't mean to be Islamophobic, but..." and the other replies: "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!"

City can withstand a siege, but not a traitor who open the gates.

I agree. Been saying this for years. We need to attack the virtue signalers so they stop.

Duh. Eliminatethe white cucks, then we can start protecting the white race. Until then protecting the white race as a whole is absolutely pointless. There are way too many cucks among currently.

Sorry but I'm that easy to satisfy, unless you have an actual Islamic group based in an Islamic country, I would consider this a british in nature terrorist attack, perpetrated by britain citizens inside britain soil, with the purpose of manipulate the british elections.

Not gonna happen. Democracy is dead.

Not a bad idea

And little else. He was a Camus-loving nihilist.

Yes we do, dipshit. People with suicide vests on photos, snackbar in mudslime dress arrested, allahu ackbar shouted. Who the fuck else is it supposed to be anyway? The Amish!?

For the moment we need to redirect our hatred towards the cucks who immediately tweet #NOTALLMUSLIMS

>This is our primary target, is it not? The enablers

Yes and the enablers are getting more and more desperate as time goes by.

It used to be they would come out 2 days after an attack and start making excuses for Muslims.

Now its within hours of an attack because with every attack more and more people are waking up to Islam.

One thing I'm noticing is they don't get the support they do anymore and their replies to alt right like people just sound completely ridiculous and delusional. Literally "Islam has nothing to do with Islam" and pretending they know more about Islam, when they have never once opened a Koran in their lives.

Also the deflecting and saying "Christians do the same thing" BS isint working anymore because its obvious most Christians aren't terrorists.

>Who the fuck else is it supposed to be anyway?

British, like I was never fooled by anglos before.

You are letting your recent hate blind you from your more traditional hate.

that's before this attack

Fpbp

>It used to be they would come out 2 days after an attack and start making excuses for Muslims.

Now its within hours of an attack because with every attack more and more people are waking up to Islam.

this is actually correct and an interesting observation. i remember how they used to wait for the public backlash before doing the #notallmuslims dance. now they start before the perp is announced

> people still unironically don't understand why Hitler Holocaust'd Leftists first - before Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, etc.

66 Houghton St., Woburn

right-wing diaper fetishist here

I actually met another diaperfag on Sup Forums once

We need to identify the Innocents and uncover the sure 3-6 who have Twitter and Facebook full of refugees welcome and anti Trump messages

#JustAnotherMuslim

I know another one.

#onlysomemuslims

ahh, thanks OP. James Yates it is then. He is just about an ignorant fool.

It always was.

Without globalist help Muslims would never have posed a meaningful threat to civilized peoples.

I remember when they were more civilized than anyone else in the Iberian peninsula and they were expeled by savages.

fpbp

Also, ORCPOST THE SHIT OUT OF THIS twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/871149528120004608

Remember, exploit the weakness of the knee-jerk defence of Muslims straight after a terror attack without any confirmation of it being jihadists. The mere fact that they are already saying #notallmuslims after every attack before the details are known, speaks immense volumes. In a way it's kind of like admitting the correlation between Islam and terror.
You can also go for the angle of the terries deliberately targeting women and children. Pull those heart strings because it IS as fucked as it sounds.

Also, the reason why so many feminists back Islam is because secretly they want to be controlled and dominated by strong alpha men. They give away so much of themselves without realising. Some of them are just cattle that wish to be herded. Most importantly, try to silence the voice of any liberal white male because he's literally a fucking white male and you know how valued their opinions are on the left.

That's pretty ingenious, actually. I think that could yield results.

Fuck off frank.

Poo, pee and diaper fetishes are bastions of implicit hwite identity.

>Nazi Holocaust
>Fake revolution in Cuba (bay of pigs)
>Project MKUltra
>Vietnam war escalated over Gulf of Tonkin conspiracy
>Multiple arms deals to violent rebel groups (Contras, Al Qaeda, Daesh etc.)
>white serial killers (Bundy, Gacy etc.)
>IRA terrorist attacks [admittedly not nearly as brutal as Daesh]
>white school shooters

>#NotAllAryans

I understand where people are coming from saying these 'enablers' have their heads in the sand about a very real threat. They do. But it's literally not all Muslims... Just the same as how the Nazi's Aryan Reich wasn't all Aryans, or all Germans... Though the Allies didn't take any chances in WWII...

It's a fucked up time we live in, but everyone needs to listen to what other people are saying. The right need to understand that it isn't all Muslims, and the left need to understand that these attacks are almost always the work of radicalised Muslims...

We won't get anywhere with everybody wanting to pretend the other side doesn't have a real argument.