Brit/pol/ - Fuck Argentina Edition

A FEW LABOUR VOTERS HAVE DIED IN THE ISLAMIC STATE OF LONDON, WHO GIVES A SHIT

>Theresa May says she is in contact with officials
>Donald Trump briefed
>Ex-military man on BBC describing what he says is clear gun fire BEFORE THE POLICE WERE RESPONDING
>According to Sky News rapid gun fire happened before police arrived
>Man on LBC says multiple individuals seen exiting van, who then went on to commit more attacks with knives
>Police boats on river
>Officers also responding to incident on Vauxhall area

>BRRRRRRAAAPPPPP BRRRRRRRAPPPP
twitter.com/ptr_yeung/status/871130713587929089

>Post relevant tweets
twitter.com/search?q=london bridge&src=typd

>Van drives into pedestrians on London Bridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

>Knife attack after car mounts pavement in London
news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

>Watch Live
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews

---------Below courtesy of → → (Cross-thread) ---------
6-7 rounds

>Van mounts pavement on/near Bridge
>Multiple casualties
>3 "Mediterranean" men emerge from van, begin stabbing people with "long knives"
>Multiple stabbings outside Borough Market
>Multiple gunshots heard - "6 or 7 rounds"

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics/#create-graph
youtube.com/watch?v=PDrZWkEmjN8
youtube.com/watch?v=P9B8fq5Jbyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Votetards bought the net migration meme

1st for buhddist extremism

first for Nigel

FIRST FOR PART AND PARCEL!

:0

>reddit banned this graphed and the guy who posted it, called it a "racist graph"

>Ameritards invading late-night, post-happening /comfy/ threads

The train from South Thanet goes to London Bridge station

>It's only a tiny % of Muslims who commit attacks. Why should we hare them user? That's just islamophobic.

I know I'm going to face this in a few hours and would like to hear your arguments.

Additionally 30p for a fucking freddo?

Source on this?

We need anime and mosely now more than ever!

Right the show is over. You can return to your containment zones now

first for eating human brains.

so how many people died?

lol

I know, my comfy saturday night britpol has been ruined because a few muslamic cock loving faggots have been run over.

>zero tolerance of anti semitism
>imports millions of muslims
rly makes me think

>hurr you cucks need to fight back if you all had guns this wouldnt happen plant a fertiliser bomb in parliment

Who cares just lie to them and hate muslims

wheres the graph from?

migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics/#create-graph

Rebuild the military. Aggressive Jingo policy now!

first for good vibrations.

Still to early wait for tomororw.

I think there is another group of people you should be worried about 'invading' other than americans desu

I just love the fact I live in South Thanet and Farage regularly comes here. Tho ive yet to met him :(

Mention all the paki rape gangs and that many muslims refuse to integrate and stay in their ghettos beating their wives and having their own courts

>TFW MUSLIMS WILL BE GOING TO EARLY MORNING PRAY SOON REJOICING

Women are so infantile

Very true!

I hope you lads are all right. God bless.

Doing my first nightshift tomorrow lads. I hope it doesnt kick off at the ariana grande concert. Cant be arsed with that.

Can I get a quick rundown on just how many attacks have happened tonight in Londonistan?

What the fuck is going on? Is it over? I just got home from work so I'm kind of lost.

How big is this happening on a scale of 1-911?

Numerical answers only pls

They can vote.

I dislike all vermin.

God damn right faggot, and we'll continue to shitpost and laugh at all the happening that keep happening to you. You deserve it you fucking cuck piece of shit.

Now prove me wrong and go do something about it. Or don't.

>Part and parcel :^)

If 1 is something nobody gives a shit about, and manchester bomb was a 5 this is between 4-6 since it's still going on.

Inshallah, brother.

we need to start ignoring women. they dont understand anything. how do we start a movement based entirely on completely ignoring women to a dogmatic degree

UM, IT'S CALLED DIVERSITY AND TOLERENCE!!!

IN OTHER NEWS!!!!!

We don't know for sure, shit's on lockdown.

Need some fighting age males to take up arms for their homeland

Our Constitution includes the right to Protestant supremacy, our Monarch has to take a oath vowing to defend the supremacy of the Protestant religion.
Yet here we are with the Protestant man, in his own homeland, subject to the violent degradations of peoples legally inferior to us.
This is a fucking travesty.

In all fairness women vote more right wing in elections then men,usually.

It's just too perfect a target

>Now prove me wrong and go do something about it. Or don't.

what exactly do you suggest I do?

I think thats would be a final straw moment.
If they attack the fucking memorial concert alot of normies will be shouting DEUS VAULT

deal with it bong

but

Not yet.

*sips herbal tea*
*quietly puts the cup down*
Uhm, excuse me honey but this is normal. Let me educate you since it looks like you are a UKIP supporter. These attacks are NORMAL, there's nothing wrong with them. It's just poor pressured political group making a deep and profound statement because the white man has destroyed their country. So what if a few white people die? Who literally cares (Hello???? Slavery??? lol oh yeah karma baby)
We M U S T focus on the real victims here darling: those poor innocent muslims facing online islamophobia. We must fine, jail and execute anyone who says that Islam is not a religion of peace.
I Hope i didn't embarrass you.
*takes a cookie and eats it smiling*

non muslims drove over people and stabbed people. maybe shooting. we only have firm info on one attack. but remember this was a non muslim attack. islam has very strict laws about war and this is a clear breach of islams war laws.

>I think thats would be a final straw moment.
M8 UK doesn't have the balls to do anything.

Was any mudshit lynched after the metro bombing?
Or after doing anything?
Was a mulsim ever lynched in the UK?

>LARP
There is no final straw, we're a fractured society unable of forming a cohesive opinion even when being slaughtered on our streets.

Never forget Tumbledown lads.

I'm working a nightshift now and I will be tomorrow night and it's round the corner from the concert venue. Mite b cool.

We need Gordo back

great so now the police are trying to kill us too.

with friends like these ey lads?

Hillary responds

will the Lib-dems ever recover?

Part and parcel

:)

There is no final straw

Take the black pill

They had enough balls for Brexit, I think the UK still has some fire in them.

>shit. no mention of corbyn to quote.

I watched 4 lions the other night. I'm still amazed that film got made.

>A FEW LABOUR VOTERS HAVE DIED IN THE ISLAMIC STATE OF LONDON, WHO GIVES A SHIT
You remind me of the flyover state trash in my country who gloat over ever perceived misfortune suffered by their betters on the coasts. w/e. We're all going to die anyway. They had better lives and accomplished far more than you ever would. Stay mad fag ;)

th-that is fake, right?

>Take up arms
i fucking would if i had a gun.

women should have no say in politics. they can give their opinion but all laws and decisions should be made by men. its the key to solving most of our problems in the west

kek

Race war. Honestly it's the only way the UK would resemble anything of it's former self. Since that won't happen I guess you can just sit back and watch the rest of Europe devolve into a literal shithole.

no

The people in America and other European countries are too submissive to lash out at Islam in result to a terrorist attack. An attack needs to happen in Russia or Japan, someplace where the residents would go batshit insane and hopefully we would also follow suite.

>They had better lives and accomplished far more than you ever would.

yeah, but they're fucking dead and I'm not

feelsgoodman

Fuck that cunt, I don't care what she says or when she said it.

Meh someone will just blow up mecca. That's by far the juiciest terror target.

IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH OF THE BRIDGE
GET THIS MIRRORED ON LIVELEAK

I don't have Jewtube account so can't download restricted video

If this was true the crusades would have been won by sending over women, children and the elderly to fight.

Stay safe lad. What are nights like? Never done one before, trying to stay awake now to change my sleeping pattern. Fucking done in m8, regardless of the happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9B8fq5Jbyo

>They had enough balls for Brexit, I think the UK still has some fire in them.
Burger shut up about Brexit, in the end it is irrelevant as most of the muslim problem and a lot of the immigration problem is from populations coming in from outside the EU. Unless suddenly Poland has become the biggest producer of Jihadists, Brexit will do nada to fix this shit.

Oh man. Somebody should post this around muslim communities. They must just not understand. I'm sure we can clear all this up with a little education.

ohhh, so you want me to single-handedly ignite a race war?

great advice mate, thanks for that

Meanwhile in America

>They had better lives and accomplished far more than you ever would
did you know them user? sorry for your loss

;)

It's almost 4 fucking am and I can't feelpost because of the attacks, don't get me wrong, I love a dead anglo as much as any Aryan but these attacks are ruining comfy hours way too often.

>rarely venture outside britpol
>a happening occurs
>the unwashed and low IQ descend on my comfortable general.

It's like I can't escape this constant pattern be it at a national level or even just when shit posting

If you're not willing to die for your country, why should you expect anyone else to?

Christ the happening brought out the worst. Back under your rock woman.