His country doesn't keep their refugees in camps

>his country doesn't keep their refugees in camps

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

westernspring.co.uk/australia-nearly-25-non-european-as-indians-become-single-largest-source-of-immigrants/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>his isn't ethnically homogenous like Japan

我们欢迎所有中国人的钱。

我们非常爱中共。

请介入我们的政治和社会事务。

Australia certainly isn't.

>his country imports 200,000 immigrants per year

I went to australia last year and fucked 4 of your women.

you have a lot of amethyst crystal pseudo-spiritual hippie chicks

More white than Britain that's for sure

>things that never happened

>something that happened 4 times

I'm making fun of the dipshit OP.
'Normies' in Australia let the government do ANYTHING to them, as long as 1500 or 2000 refugees are stranded on some remote Island they are perfectly content.

>A nation of people who are descendants of criminals

westernspring.co.uk/australia-nearly-25-non-european-as-indians-become-single-largest-source-of-immigrants/

HAHA

Australia is fucked you idiot. 1/4 people are not even Australian.

Criminals who built a better nation than both the U.S. and Britain

>his country has refugees

What exactly is better? Liberty is dead here. Majority of Australians are babies who love the nanny state. It's a feminist pandering shithole.

nah its not 25% - the guy does not even know how to put demographic data through a spreadsheet.
Dont forget the of the top 5 immigrants the UK and NZ are always there every year.

But anyway he is kinda right: the non european component of our program is very high and growing fast - I would say it is more like 15% of total pop right now and we will know more once our 2016 census data are available.

m-muh HDI

I live in sydney and there are so many indians and chinese people its baffling. im in the minority most places. everyone at my work is an immigrant except my boss.

See? Fill Melbourne up with Pajeets & Chinks. Normies don't care, but 1500 refugees keep out of the country is SUPER IMPORTANT.

According to?

Not even most Aussies would believe that.

WEL AYE MEEN YU YANX EZ ENFURIOER TO US OZZIZ WHETCHJEHEDJEAHAHA HAHA HA

>living in a country so shit people won't risk their lives to move there

what did you say, boy?

Indians are Caucasian.

They're there for money, happens everywhere. I live in rural Australia and its basically all white, few Abos and the occasional chink and poo in loo

>his country isn't scaring their refugees into escaping to Canada

DESIGNATED SHITTING OUTBACK

we'd need camps to keep then IN the country

Normies LOOOOOVE their nanny state.
Boomers love it because it keeps the poor 'under control'.

Yeah telling yourself you are one of us poo poo. You all have to go back

What the fuck? They are as brown and smelly as they come

yeah it is fucked up but more and more people are getting redpilled brah. Do your duty and redpill everyone that respects you. We need to shut the borders to non white legals ASAP

>WEL AYE MEEN YU YANX EZ ENFURIOER TO US OZZIZ WHETCHJEHEDJEAHAHA HAHA HA

I'd take that as an acceptance of defeat

okay.

哈哈

Let me guess, you spent time in Byron Bay?

you're forgetting that European Australians make up 92% of Australia's population while East Asian Australians make up 7.8% of the population so how exactly do Poo-in-Loos make up 15%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

This independent measures of a nation say we're the second best in the world, stay mad

move out of victoria lmfao

I'm in QLD. The "least" cucked state and it's still that. Maybe it's different outside of Brisbane, but getting a job outside of Brisbane isn't easy without a trade, and probably still is with one.

Wrong, Asians as a whole make up 12% of the population while Abos make up 3%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians

>2.4 million (2011)
>12% of Australian population

That was in 2011, probably doubled again since it has since the 90's

I fully expect us to be under 80% white, probably worse since census isn't really accurate.

durianrider is from australia, that's all i care to know about australia, if I ever meet one of you fuckers I'm stabbing yous.

Witnessed

Your future Queen is Australian m8, you'll be bowing to us

Since the 2011 census weve had about 1.2 mill net immigration most would be poos and chinks. We will find out more when we get the 2016 census but my money is on ~15-20% non white including abos. I looks like more coz they are all in Sydney and Melbourne, they stick together and there are many temp migrants on 457/student visas. It is still fucking high and if things don't change fast we will be a minority within 30 years. They plan on Sydney and Melbourne being 8mill each by 2050 - the extra 4 million for each city will be chinks and poos - they literally want to destroy our culture and cities and turn them into Asian cities. It is the end of times of us Aussies and there is not one mainstream political party talking about it