PORTLAND FREE SPEECH RALLY - TOMORROW

The countdown has begun.

>FACEBOOK PAGE & DISCORD SERVER
pastebin.com/gLQSbkJx

>WHEN
Sunday, June 4 from 2-5 PM (arrive early)

>WHERE
Portland, Oregon @ Schrunk Plaza

This will be the biggest event since Berkeley, if not bigger. If you aren't there, not only could you miss out on the major rally of the summer, you will be letting down free speech. GET OUT THERE AND DO IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2511504)
instagram.com/lisapeachy/
youtube.com/watch?v=vtl5T7AkOEA
youtu.be/poCVWdIfJLY
pscp.tv/simi510/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> DISCORD

KYS
SAGE

le sexy girl OP pic ebin

Fpbp

hang yourself, stdpeach shill.

THE MAYOR OF PORTLAND IS LOOKING TO SHUT DOWN THIS RALLY. D O N O T L E T H I M

I would want to go just to have a chance at fighting. I havent had a good fight in about three years or so.

THIX

Name of girl?

Nancy Kulp

Will you be able to make it?

HELL YEAH

FREE SPEECH!!!!

Nope. I live in Mississippi. I'm not about to fly out just for a scrape.

You are bumped.
Picture from Downtown LA anti impeachment rally, no antifa aggression today because Maxine Waters and her new puppet were out with the peons up the street. Strong police presence, a full block of distance between the two rallies.

This guy was pretty cool. More people need to dress iconically, or comedically

Also would appreciate follows@LAFreeSpeech on twatter, my group has a rally planned for June 17 in Santa Monica, there will be an open debate section so you can speak if you like.

Damn, that sucks. I was going to recommend you attend an event on the map (zeemaps.com/map?group=2511504) but I don't see anything happening in Mississippi.

That's not her

Thanks for the bump, I'll add your event to the map!

PoopButt_69

instagram.com/lisapeachy/

Hnnnnnnngggghh ty brother

Thanks bro.

We also have a website, freespeechrally.com

We will have music, open debate section, another twitter guy (based in la) is speaking with us, as well as Matthew Revere (pic related), and we are talking to various college republican, traditionalist, and liberty groups. Shit we even reached out to Skaters for Christ.

Oh, nice! I already had you added actually. Good to hear it, it seems like there's a major event every other weekend somewhere in the country!

>FREE SPEECH GIVES ME THE RIGHT TO STAB WHOEVER I WANT
youtube.com/watch?v=vtl5T7AkOEA

L.A. Free Speech Rally bump
youtu.be/poCVWdIfJLY

fuck i work tmw i cant come

This guy should be streaming tomorrow

pscp.tv/simi510/