HAPPENING THE ATTACKERS ARE IDENTIFIED RELIGION OF PEACE CONFIRMED NAME IS MUHAMMAD DENINO

HAPPENING THE ATTACKERS ARE IDENTIFIED RELIGION OF PEACE CONFIRMED NAME IS MUHAMMAD DENINO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCv9Edl_WbtbPeURPtFDo-uA
youtu.be/LI-tuF-YYIQ
youtu.be/qgUilroSLjI
twitter.com/robboma24/status/871127541184172033
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sauce?

WHAT? it was a muslim? holy shit!

Muddafuckin ass bombs and shit homie

Looks white to me

This won't stop until every. single. muslim. is killed.

APPARENTLY HE WAS HEARD YELLING HE HATES NIGGERS, IS HE /OURGUY/?

Looks like a white arab to me

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Brits just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

Even 1000 dead Brits is nothing compared to the carnage you guys caused in the Crusades.

Is that Ice Poseidon?
>ice.jpg

Clearly a white hispanic.

POLICE APPREHENDING HIM

This pasta is already stale

this is ice poseidon

Muddafuckin ass muslims n shit dawg, shiieitt

P A U L D E N I N O

but the guy from the video in the bar said it wasnt muslims!

>my wifes lover is African

>DENINO
mamma mia

De NiƱo?
White Hispanic.

did he kill reviewbrah

Slay those who attack Christians.

And my terrorism is muslim, I love being a tolerant fag, let's tolerate death of our citizens by foreigns on our streets, let's tolerate raping on our festivities, let's tolerate trucks used as mass murder weapons by foreigners that other foreigners that hate us schemed to get them here so they could variate the ethnic matrix so we get kicked out of power, and can't throw out the schemer foreigners that kidnapped our nation

Yes, I'm love it, taran tan tan taaaan

you are actively contributing to the further redditization of this board. please hang yourself immediately.

That's not him. Get with the memes.

Did Ice Poseidon finally go too far?

Ice Poseidon?

Oxymoron everywhere else in the world except your country.

shocking

Looks kinda white to me.

>inb4 le 35% face

Why is Ice going to the UK, is he insane?

I
Can't
Believe
It.

The goods I have purchased are not originally manufactured in my country therefore you must accept violent foreign hordes into your country.

cx

youtube.com/channel/UCv9Edl_WbtbPeURPtFDo-uA

IS IS ICE POSEIDON, HE WENT TOO FAR

>waiting for a name
>we already know his first, last and/or middle name will be Muhammad

Reviewbrother has been confirmed dead.

One of the victims

>Inb4 paki terrorism

Do we have to wait until to tomorrow to hear him defend this new completely random lone wolf attack?

He's going to die live on stream. I bet the swatter yesterday was one of you fucks.

DODGE CHARGER

Is there Fiji water in heaven?

RUMORS HAVE SURFACED THAT HE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM

CUTE
A
CUTE

There is nothing wrong with trade.

But these niggers need to stay in their own countries.

Fixed that for you.
-CNN

paul got exposed for having scripted content

he prided himself for his authentic unscripted content and lied to his audience, ultimately stealing $20,000 a month from them, i seriously encourage everyone to continue to call in at his every location until his stream in shut down and he can no longer stream for a living

youtu.be/LI-tuF-YYIQ

kek

You can trade products like wine. People aren't products so it's unethical to trade them.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Nice meme. 12 btw

slow down, cant be sure yet. run his photo thru the white detector, fritz

also anticipate his flight to europe

>mfw
It was like completely, utterly, fully, evidently, unquestionably, reasonably, empirically, logically, metaphysically, undeniably, understandably fucking evident that it was muzzie pieces of shit. But still people go like 'pls let's not jump to conclusions it might not be a muslim but an alien from Mars'. Are normies NPC's? How can these people be so unaware and clueless? Or is there a massive brainwashing operation in britbong land?

After further inspection it appears the assailant was yet again a white male. Sup Forums btfo.

Watch out he's still on the loose.

kek

how old you must be to continue to support such foolery (YODA VOICE)

ANSWER: FUCK YOU

>good content though

do you guys actually watch autistic streamers?
good god this board really is getting out there in the underage demographics

>police confirmed attackers wore fake suicide vests

YOU MEAN JUST BECAUSE I'M MUSLIM YOU THOUGHT IT WAS REAL???

willsmithbtcwho3vrDalzhis3ur0trip

CRISIS ACTORS

What jihad thing homie?

RIGHT WING NATIONALIST N-N-NUUUTZZZIIIII!!!!!

>ice fans actually use reddit

get out of here you cucks

Why are terrorists so attractive?

>which terror attack?

its increasingly watered down, now that hes been exposed for scripted content his appeal has been devalued, he knows it

100% albedo white. You can clearly see that his skin reflects the full range of visible light from 400nm to 700nm.

>Suspect is considered armed and dangerous
>What armed thing homie?

Cx
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

*sips herbal tea*
*quietly puts the cup down*
Uhm, excuse me honey but this is normal. Let me educate you since it looks like you are a Trump supporter. These attacks are NORMAL, there's nothing wrong with them. It's just poor pressured political group making a deep and profound statement because the white man has destroyed their country. So what if a few white people die? Who literally cares (Hello???? Slavery??? lol oh yeah karma baby)
We M U S T focus on the real victims here darling: those poor innocent muslims facing online islamophobia. We must fine, jail and execute anyone who says that Islam is not a religion of peace.
I Hope i didn't embarrass you.
*takes a cookie and eats it smiling*

you fucking piece of shit racist. They are clearly white

Looks like ice poseidon

Who cares even if it was scripted? There are way worse scammers out there plus people find it entertaining. Its just. some autist livestreaming. Try getting some pussy its amazing what it does to a person.

Suspect reportedly screamed "EMILY ONLY FAKED CANCER ONCE YAHOO CX" before detonating the explosions

nah he's not, he's italian

nothing to see here, hes white

>cookie
biscuit you uneducated amerifuck

Was his mother, Enza, the brains of the operation?

FREE ICE POSEIDON

>now that hes been exposed for scripted content
some people don't realize the scripted thing is just a meme, he is literally retarded he isn't scripting shit

fucking herschel kek, I was friends with the guy that ran that account. good times

Cx

Best anti-Muslim song ever

youtu.be/qgUilroSLjI

let me guess. they found his drivers license, passport, birth certificate and a signed confession just laying on the sidewalk next to someones leg. right?

twitter.com/robboma24/status/871127541184172033
Here's a video of police telling people to get down in a bar in the area, I like at the end when you hear someone yell "Fucking Muslim cunts!" and some cuck replies "Don't say that you idiot, it's not Muslims.". LOL

Fucking sophist

thanks for reminding me of how truely wank, US punk is

who the fuck gets a car from england or eats licorice

That's because your autistic and cant read faces properly

Blew himself up cause of all the drama and shit homie

i love how his 16 yr old audience is always reverting to the "go get laid" defense everytime he gets called out for being fake, there is a 99% chance you are still in hs and a 99.6 percent change you are still a virgin based on our interaction