Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=_IeHZqDGb04
nodisinfo.com/syria-christians-targeted-supporting-assad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Snuggles the niggles

It's almost like school shootings are usually just elaborate murder/suicides and not done to push a certain ideology through terror and violence.

They know that, but their retarded audience doesn't

The same reason race isn't mentioned when a bunch of feral niggers kill each other

Because it's not motivated by religion? Unlike the durkas that are literally yelling it's a religious motivated attack.

Because school shooters don't shout "Allahu akhbar".

We nihilist now.

Because it's rarely, if ever, done in the name of a religion and moreso due to seeking notoriety or to strike back at bullies. They truly are lone-wolf attacks.

Whereas the majority of terrorist attacks in the UK ARE influenced by religion, if not all of them.

Because it isn't Muslims doing it?

What did he mean by this?

Here we go with the whataboutism

their narrative is falling apart everyday and they know it

>implying they didn't try it
>video games cause violence and school shooting
They blamed it on a 'religion' just fine when it fit their purposes.

It wasn't even a factor when Dylan went to a church and shot people. We don't think this hard about religion, we just hate everyone.

we'll mention it when said killer runs into the school yelling Allahu Akbar... I mean Praise Jesus!
I feel bad for our Euro anons who have to put up with this shit, but as each one of these attacks happen I care less and less and feel EU deserves it all.
It's gonna be a loooong summer

because those are almost always atheists or jews.

>columbine
Jews

>Aurora Movie Theater
athiest jew

>SandyHook
false flag, athiest scapegoat.

etc etc

Because... they don't do it for religious motives?

Didn't the columbine shooters target Christians specifically? Or was that just Christian propaganda?

Because Atheism has no religion

Because unless they're Muslim their religion does not have an open ended commandment to go out and kill and enslave non-believers anytime anywhere - at all times.

Can someone please explain why liberals always use these kind of horse shit excuses for sandniggers?

Well, for example, the Columbine Shooters were anti-Christian Atheists. They asked one Christian, just before they murdered her, “Do you believe in God?” Upon her ‘Yes’ answer, they said “Why?” and then shot her.
But what's the sudden interest in this? To push the pressure off of Islam which preaches Jihad and then act surprised when we see another Islamic extremist?

>muslim murders dozens of people in the name of islam, proudly tell people that Islam is taking over
>ITS NOT ABOUT ISLAM GUYS

>some rando murders a bunch of people because he's crazy and butthurt he can't get laid or someshit
>WHY WONT YOU DISCUSS THIS GOYS RELIGION, I BET HE DID IT BECAUSE HE WAS CHRISTIAN EVEN THOUGH HE NEVER WENT TO CHURCH OR SPOKE ABOUT ANYTHING RELIGIOUS TO ANYONE

Motivation, moron.

How come you never see these idiots getting blown up in terrorist attacks

Who is this guy and why does he reek of self-important arrogance?

because religion is not what motivated the attack.

are these people retarded or what

Funny how all the school shootings stopped after Trump took office.

Because their religion isn't the motivation like with Muslims

It's just that simple

Because school shooters are atheists

Might have been a one off during the shootings, but no they didn't target Christians. iirc Dylan's diary contained a few anti-Christian remarks and there is a "basement tape" of them watching TV where you can hear one of them say 'fucking dumbass Christians).

When was the last school shooting by a white male? Like 4 years ago? These muzzy attacks happen every fucking month... I just don't get why the hatred for white people is so bad that they want Muslims to attack us... really sad

any white person who does something violence must be religiously motivated according to these cucks

Point to me where the Columbine Kids or Sandy Hook guy shouted "PRAISE BE TO WHITE JESUS IN HIS NAME" before unloading
It's never brought up, because it doesn't fucking happen.

Because none of them can claim to be acting in the name of Jesus.

Most were not 'christians', but were athiest/agnostic/non-religious, or in fact, rebelled strongly against any christian upbringing they had.

I'm not a Christfag.
I was an angry fedora that had never stepped foot in a church outside of weddings/funerals.
But I'm not fucking retarded.

Because the story in cases where white boys kill a bunch of people is invariably an absent or indifferent father and a narcissistic feminist cunt of a mother.

That just draws the pressure to the atheists. At the end of the day it's Muslims and atheists with the religious motivation to do school shootings.

When was the last time a school shooter screamed Deus Vult as he was gunning down people?

Ah yes, the old BUT MUH SCHOOL SHOOTERS phase of the damage control. See you next terror attack.

Never

because they are fucking murdering people in the name of Allah, and shouting "THIS IS FOR ALLAH" fucking hell

Ban all religion 1
Ban all religion 2
Ban all religion 3
Ban all religion 4
Ban all religion 5
Ban all religion 6
Ban all religion 7
Ban all rleigion 8
Ban all religion 9
Ban all religion 10

Make this a meme

Get the right celebs behind us, enter the Imperium of Mankind

Does anybody have one of the "when the white boy brings a gun to school and shoots up the place" memes from one of those nigger instagram accounts?

Because typically religion has nothing to do with the motivations of school shooters. When Christianity is a motivator (abortion clinic bombings) it is most certainly mentioned.

because they aren't yelling PRAISE JESUS while they do it?

honestly I just thought of something
>school shooters commit atrocities because they get attention for shooting up schools
>media cycle feeds this
>suddenly, more terrorist attacks start happening in Europe and such
>media shifts over to cover those
>becomes a large election topic
>Trump makes it his staple election issue
>edgelords stop getting ideas to do school shootings because the media and politicians aren't talking about it 24/7
this might be why we haven't seen many school shootings anymore, or even many non-islamic mass shootings

How was adam lanza a religious attack lol. Why do britbongs love arab semen so much

You can be a shitty muslim all your life and go to instant heaven by dying striking down the enemies of Islam.

In Christianity, such cowardly acts are a direct trip to hell.
Because this is a rejection of Jesus, who demanded you live, at least until it is beyond your control.
Not that I'm a fan of sand kike religions of any stripe, but they're objectively the best neighbors among the 3 for those that don't buy in to their sand kike fairytales.

It was en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre
a lack of religion though

christians rarely do it in the name of god anymore is the thing

>Why isn't religion mentioned when the shooting has nothing to do with religion?

Yeah Sup Forums wtf why. Gosh.

You've got it backwards. They're trying to claim that Islamic terrorists aren't really motivated by their religion.

Eric wasn't a jew, but Dylan might of had some joo juice in him.

Why is it when white people shoot up a school all white people are bad but when a Muslim clearly states their intentions it's NOT ALL MUSLIMS, can somebody explain this?

youtube.com/watch?v=_IeHZqDGb04

i can tell you all about this fucker. he hates christians because he did very very bad things in the syrian christian army.

it came out and he sued the fuck out of the guy that reported on it.

so peter daou is a war criminal under the pretense of 'christianity'

his dad was a based mutherfucker that deserves every honor for saying that syrians should stay and rebuild syria and he wouldnt leave while the soil can still grow a plant

meanwhile his son grovels for kike shekels in america like scum

what does it feel like peter to know you are far less than your father? i bet it feels bad.

truth is he is mossad and will always be mossad. the syrian 'christian' army was just another israeli psyops.

fuck the televangelists that give a kike a penny.

hmm that's actually an interesting theory famalam

Because the Christian religion doesn't promote murder.

/thread

Fuck I agree with mr SNrub

How do you know Trump is a real deal Christian.

He hates ISIS and ISIS is as kike as it gets

Syria Christians targeted for supporting Assad
Egypt and Syria
Other Hoaxes
— 30 October 2013
Print Friendly
Syria Christians targeted for supporting Assad

File photo shows Takfiri militants in Syria.

File photo shows Takfiri militants in Syria.

Editor’s note: Excellent article by T. Bakhtiari: very well worded, to the point. Lord have mercy are these people ever terrorist wretches. Let them be defeated immediately by the combined forces of the Syrian Arab Army and the Hezbollah.
Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:41PM
Tahmineh Bakhtiari

While Syria has turned into the scene of deep and spiteful aggression by the United States and its allies, Christians in this country are facing very difficult conditions.

The Christian-populated city of Sadad, located north of Damascus, has been under siege by militants for several days. The city of Ma’loula, which is considered the cradle of Christianity in Syria, has also been traded between the Syrian army and the militants from time to time.

There are also many Christians among the abducted civilians in Syria and even in April, two bishops were kidnapped in northern Syria in the areas controlled by armed opposition forces fighting the government of President Bashar al-Assad.

nodisinfo.com/syria-christians-targeted-supporting-assad/

America should have a standing policy to accept all protestant Christian immigrants first no matter the origin of their nation given that is our common heritage.

it would be a boon for south africa for sure.

Because people look at white people as some measure of morality. Everyone uses white people as a measuring stick for everyone else.

>be Obama
>order drone strikes
>more than any president
>bomb all over the fucking place
>kill women, children, animals in the process
>identify as Muslim
Nothing to see here

Because they're too busy blaming white people.

American children aren't religious thanks to kikes.

We keep religion or of our public schools, so there can't be religious violence there :^)

But I was under the impression that mass shooters were.

No. We live in a secular society. Church for a lot of people is nothing more than a social club.

Makes you think?

Obviously for the first time ever.

You have to be a seriously fucked up person if your reaction to white people being by muslims is blaming white people

>But I was under the impression that mass shooters were.

Timothy McVeigh (not a shooter, but got a high body count anyway)
>In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.

James Holmes
>Mr. Holmes now prays five times a day, sticks to a strict Muslim diet and spends hours each day studying the Koran

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
>Klebold’s parents were pacifists and attended a Lutheran church with their children. At the family home, the Klebolds also observed some rituals in keeping with Klebold's maternal grandfather's Jewish heritage.
>Harris was Catholic, but both admired Charles Darwin's theory of natural selection. One of the murderers wore a T-shirt displaying the text "NATURAL SELECTION" on the day of the massacre.

Except that Columbine story has never been confirmed and has actually been debunked as it was a completely different girl that was asked after she was shot and bleeding.

FUCKING FUUCCCCCCKKKK!!!!!! I'M SICK OF LOW IQ LIBERALS CLAIMING THAT WE'RE THE HYPOCRITES!!!! FUCKING FUCK!!!! GENOCIDE WHEN???!!!! RACE WAR WHEN?!?!? DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?!?!?!!??

Because they don't scream FOR JESUS!!! before they kill people?

I dunno, maybe because most school shooters are atheists

>“[He started] asking people one by one what their religion was. ‘Are you a Christian?’ he would ask them, and if you’re a Christian, stand up. And they would stand up and he said, ‘Good, because you’re a Christian, you are going to see God in just about one second.’ And then he shot and killed them,” Stacy Boylen, whose daughter was wounded at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Ore., told CNN.

>"FUCKING MUSLIMS! I'LL... I'LL ONE UP MOOHAMID ALBADABBADOO"
>Cut up bed sheets
>Can't get white so they're just cum stained ninja turtles ones
>"P-PRAISE JESUS!"
>Shotgun fails to cycle
>Hi-point jams
>Hands are sweaty
>Drop folding knife
>Tyrone grabs you from behind and wedgies you until you bleed
>Fall down crying
>Cum a little
>Everyone laughs at you
>Don't even make it to the news
#whiteproblems

>white Christian males are the problem.

Maybe, just maybe, it's because they are not doing it in the name of christianity? Unlike during these terrorist attacks they literally say its for their god.

yeah lefties posting anything to defend the warfare and combat cells that are attacking Europe.

You will be hung after the muslims are killed.

I have seen the future its going to start tomorrow morning and their isn't anything you can do about it.

ppl forget about all those terrorists who yell "jesus saves" whilst pulling the trigger. sad!

Diverse group.

Because they aren't pushing an ideology?

because they don't yell "Praise to jesus!" while doing it.

So strange. I remember when the virginia tech shooting happen and the shooter preaching his love for jesus. strange no one ever talked about jesus influencing him.

Because they're athiests

Lmao

This is how i feel

lets get this shit started

Maybe it has to do with them not saying "Praise god!" right before slaughtering people.

Because they don't shout deus vult while gunning down children. Also they tend to be atheists.

72 virgins

ever notice religion is never brought up when a team wins the championship and niggers loot and burn down mainstreet?

>liberal intelectuals

slide.