What is Poland like?

I am highly considering moving to Poland it seem fairly redpilled. My family are a bunch of polish jews so don't know the "homeland" seems nice.
Give me the run down on these issues please.
Are there IT jobs?
How hard is it to get guns and how many can I have?
How expensive is it in Poland?
and anything else the polacks can think is important.
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

olx.pl/nieruchomosci/mieszkania/wynajem/warszawa/?search[filter_enum_rooms][0]=two
migrant.info.pl/how-to-obtain-polish-citizenship.html
olx.pl/nieruchomosci/mieszkania/wynajem/krakow/?search[filter_enum_rooms][0]=two
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation#Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=JpWMg8Pd1Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask one question at a time and i may answer

Takes a lot of them to change a light bulb, so I'm told

Light bulbs? Nigga, candles master race. How are you supposed to use light bulbs if there is no electricity?

Maybe if you shove pickles under your dick while sucking your mom's booboisies than ya

How is the job market? Specifically for IT jobs like being a systems administrator.

BTW, its 5 am here, I'm on 4chinz only because i have just got back from a party and have seen a happening in UK, so i had an urge to check it

Poland is a considerably homogeneous and conservative country despite its proximity to Western Europe, and developing at the fastest rate in the EU.
But I'm not sure Poland would welcome foreigners ;_;

Right now IT is the best possible carrier in Poland. Relatively high wages, lots of jobs. For specific number you'd have to check statistics, but to give you an example. Decent Java dev makes 10k PLN net, averange net salary in Poland is ~3 k PLN

Punch any guys for cigarettes?

You had some bad experiences with Pools? :^)

Ok thanks thats good for me then.
whats the cost of living then over there?
Because just translating the currency through google thats only around 2600 usd which over here is nothing.

Jews not welcome, sorry. You have Israel.

BASED ROMANIA

Oh well fuck me then.

Electronics and clothing is pricier than in US.
Food is somewhat cheaper.
Fuel is a lot more expensive.
In general the cost of living is higher in Poland than in US.

Hmm interesting that is really surprising.
Well this is goiong to make Sup Forums hate me but how does Poland view the gays? Im not a flaming faggot but I do have a boyfriend so yeah.

He had his gf fucked by Polish immigrants :D

Haha no poles get treat like shit in my area by the native britbongs but it seems like a bit of a meme

>10,000 PLN =3,625.51AUD
i-is that per year?
h-how?

Prices for Warsaw (other big cities have slightly lower costs): 2 room flat : 2k PLN monthly rent
>olx.pl/nieruchomosci/mieszkania/wynajem/warszawa/?search[filter_enum_rooms][0]=two
Gasoline: ~1,2 USD per litre
Food: 100 USD monthly should be sufficient
Beer in a pub: 1,25 - 2,5 USD

Is it even possible to move from the USA to Poland? I've got a degree in Business and a bunch of Welding and Machining certifications due to the fact that I run a machine shop.

Would they take someone like me or am I wasting my time trying?

No, it's monthly. It's how we write it here

well that's a bit better

It never happened to me/I never did that. It certainly occur to some degree, just not as often as the memes say

Honestly those prices are not bad no worse than LA or even the state of New York (Fucking hate that place)

Definitely best way would be to have polish roots, other than that, it may be more difficult. Because im a native, i never gave much thought to it

Not OP, but I am a social worker who helps people with mental health problems, but my bachelor's degree is in criminal justice would I be able to find work in poland?

Why not work remotely for a US company? Think of all the Polish whores you could afford w $100k

Too bad you do sysadmin otherwise remote might apply to you.

Do Poles hate Asian tourists? :o
I have a plan to visit Poland for sightseeing, can I expect friendly conversations with Poles when I'm in Poland?

So I asked the other polish guy but he's not responding so how do you guys view faggorty. Im not flaming but I have to ask since I know Poland is quite conservative.

Without perfect polish? Probably not, your learned job is heavily dependant on human interaction and polish law. it's also rather poorly paid

DON'T GO!

YOU'LL DIE!

Yeah it is a damn shame but hell here in the US I pull 100k a year so it would be a loss

No, asian tourist are seen as harmless. The worst you thing you do is being oblivious to surroundings, like blocking a sidewalk. You'd have to have seriously bad luck to get a shit from someone, we are also rather curious about far eastern cultures, so you shouldn't have a problem to find somebody to talk to

what's electricity costs like? would it be feasible to set up a memecoin mining operation in based polan?

You sir are a fucking genius,

The attitiudes are mixed. I'd say half of population have nothing against decent gay people, but you could get into a fight if you'd find yourself in a wrong place.

Thanks, I'm relieved :3

Triple 7.

This statement is supported by KEK.

~0,15 USD per kWh

are you fucked? US is only cheap in some mid-west shitholes. compare warsaw to say seattle which is 4 times as expensive, easily. entertainment and property is relatively cheap in poland

Well lets say im in a shady area.
How hard is it to get my hands on guns and when kinds can I get.

>stealing my idea
nah-ah i've got dibs m8
seriously though you could set up in one of the colder regions and funnel in outside air for near-free cooling.
about average then

Very few people in Poland have guns. illegaly, only serious mafia people, not random gopniks (dresy in polsih). Getting a self-defense permit would be rather difficult, easiest way is to have a sports or hunting license, but it probably would be illegal to use them outside of designated role

OP, I am moving to Bulgaria by the end of the year. Sofia is the fastest growing IT centre in the world. Maybe I'll see you there.

Well I better set one up quick before memecoin skyrockets to 6 grand

if you are gay, here's the low down. if you behave like any ordinary person, no gives a damn. if you put on any effeminate shit, people will look at you weird and generally choose not to associate. you can have a bf in your house, but never in public. not that you would be attacked or anything, you would simply annoy the fuck out of locals - and surely, that's not the point of you moving here? equally, any public displays of affection (except parents and children) is considered somewhat rude. people are friendly, but equally the society is built very much on displays of mutual respect and 'going about your business'

Damn.
Ok so lets say I have illegal guns hidden well what are the chances of the police coming and finding them?

it's per month, m8

Ok well good thing im not a flamer.

As long as you don't move to some place like Lodz. There are a lot of comfy towns and villages. but some of the areas in them are still very poor.

Poles like Asians, especially Japanese (a lot of Japanese investment in Poland and surprisingly rich history between the two countries). Not that it is remotely the same, but the only immigrant community we have are Vietnamese and they are uniformly respected for being hard working and self made rich.

On yourself? Hard to say, you could be searched through, if, for example, there were a serious suspicion that you are under the influence of drugs and have them with you. If you're thinking about having one in a home, someone would have to rat on you, police have to have a good reason to recieve a search warrant, like you involved in some non-trivial crime

TAK ZACZYNAM MOWE TĄ, DOBRE CHŁOPAKI TU SĄ
WSZYSCY DOBRZE TO WIEDZĄ, KAŻDY PIES JEST FAJĄ
W KAŻDY DZIEŃ ORAZ NOCĄ JEBAĆ BARWĘ NIEBIESKĄ
GRĄ JEST NASZA ULICZNĄ, KAŻDY PIES JEST FAJĄ

NIECH SIĘ INNI PRZYZNAJĄ, LESZCZE SIĘ SPRZEDAJĄ
FIRMOWCY POWTARZAJĄ KAŻDY PIES JEST FAJĄ
NIECH SIĘ INNI PRZYZNAJĄ, LESZCZE SIĘ SPRZEDAJĄ
FIRMOWCY POWTARZAJĄ KAŻDY PIES JEST FAJĄ

DAJ MARICHUANĘ, DAJ SKUNA TOPA SPALIMY LOLKA
JARAJ TO SENSI NIE KOKA
NIE MA TO JAK BONIO MAN, USKUTECZNIAM AŻ NIE MAM OKA
W PŁUCA MNIE UDERZA CHMURA GŁĘBOKA (WIĘC)
ROZRABIAJ SKUNA, ROZRABIAJ HASZYSZ BYLE BY NIE TRWAŁO TO STO LAT
PRZYTKAJ DYFER PAL POLUMA MAŁOLAT
SKUNA TOP, SKUNA MOC, PALI LOLA BOLEK I TOLA
(O KURWA POLICYJNA RADIOLA TY WEŹ TO SCHOWAJ)

Z PRZEPISÓW DROGOWYCH ROBIMY SE JAJA
CIĄGLE POWTARZAMY, ŻE KAŻDY PIES TO FAJA
I CIĄGLE POWTARZAMY, ŻE KAŻDY PIES TO FAJA, BO

BARDZO LUBIĘ KIEDY SŁYCHAĆ DANCEHALLOWY WOKAL
KIEDY LUDZI MASA I PĘKA W SZWACH LOKAL
MOCNY BAS CAŁY CZAS I BOMBOWA STOPA
PORYWA CIAŁO, DUSZĘ JAK WYSTRZAŁ Z GLOCKA

KIEDY NIEBIESKA FAJA NIE STAWIA TU SWEGO OKA
KAŻDY PIES TO FAJA TO ROZKMINKA GŁĘBOKA

ZAJEBISTE ŚWINIE TO NA CO TERAZ PATRZĘ
PYTASZ MNIE CZY JARAM BONGO BUCHA STARGAM ZAWSZE
LECZ GDY KOLEJNY GRUBY LOLEK W RĘCĘ TWEJ SIĘ KRĘCI
UWAŻAJ, BO W OKNACH PODSTARZALI KONFIDENCI
WIĘC WSIADAMY W AUTO KIEROWCA GRUBO SZPEJA KRĘCI
UWAGA SPOŁECZNIACY JADĄ GANJI KONSUMENCI
BO Z PRZEPISÓW DROGOWYCH ROBIMY SOBIE JAJA
I CIĄGLE POWTARZAMY, ŻE KAŻDY PIES TO FAJA

Croatia is 13.6%

what the shit is this? I haven't seen anyone there but Croats?

Z PRZEPISÓW DROGOWYCH ROBIMY SOBIE JAJA
Z PRZEPISÓW DROGOWYCH ROBIMY SOBIE JAJA

OD STÓP DO GŁÓW, NIENAWIDZĘ PSÓW
TE ŚMIECIE BY CHCIAŁY ZNAĆ KAŻDY NASZ RUCH
TERAZ STOJĘ I NAWIJAM Z PŁUC ULATNIA SIĘ BUCH
PLUJĘ NA SZEFÓW WSZYSTKICH POLICYJNYCH GRUP

BO KAŻDY TUTAJ PIERDOLI PSIARNIĘ
CIŚNIEMY Z NIMI W TEKSTACH ORDYNARNIE
I NIECH NAWET STARA SPOŁECZNIARA FAKT TEN OGARNIE
TYM KURWOM ZA DUŻO UCHODZI BEZKARNIE
I POZDROWIENIA DLA KAŻDEJ ELEGANCKIEJ EKIPY
DLA DOBRYCH CHŁOPAKÓW CO SŁUCHAJĄ TEJ PŁYTY
ROZUMIEM, ŻE NIE ODMÓWICIE NAM RACJI
PIERDOLICIE PSIARNIE, NIE LUBICIE MEZOKRACJI

I BARDZO CIESZĘ SIĘ JAK LUDZIE NASZE TEKSTY ZNAJĄ
CIĄGLE POWTARZAJĄ, ŻE KAŻDY PIES JEST FAJĄ
BARDZO CIESZĘ SIĘ, ŻE W KRYMINAŁACH TEKSTY ZNAJĄ
I CIĄGLE POWTARZAJĄ, ŻE KAŻDY GAD JEST FAJĄ

JESTEM TAM, BOSKI ROMAN GDZIE TAŃCZY ŁADNA DZIEWCZYNA
PIĘKNE PIERSI, DOBRY SKUN - TO DZIŚ MOJA MAKSYMA
TAK SIĘ ZACZYNA KOBIECINA SIĘ WYPINA
WYGINA, A MI JUŻ CIEKNIE ŚLINA
PUNAANI, PUNAANI POKA, POKA MI MALUTKA
MAM NADZIEJĘ, ŻE DOSTĘPU NIE BLOKUJE KŁÓDKA
JEST JOHNY WALKER, MARTINI JEST WÓDKA
ZIELONY SKUN I BRUNATNA GRUDKA

I CIĄGLE POWTARZAMY, ŻE KAŻDY PIES TO FAJA

KIEDY NIEBIESKA FAJA NIE STAWIA TU SWEGO OKA
KAŻDY PIES TO FAJA TO ROZKMINKA GŁĘBOKA
OGIEŃ JP

Ok well it looks like im going the normie route then boys.

Take everything i say with a grain of salt. I'm law abiding citizien, and in my 25 years of life i had next to zero contact with the police.

do poles have decent plumbing? can you expect hot water in every house or do we need to pump wells for water every day

>
whats average rent vs highest rent you can expect in a city like krakow? how expensive is food, like a carton of eggs or a gallon of milk

Man, we are born plumbers, don't you know the maymays?

migrant.info.pl/how-to-obtain-polish-citizenship.html

Basic info about polish citizienship: migrant.info.pl/how-to-obtain-polish-citizenship.html

what are weapon laws in poland, can you own a weapon for home defense? not that you would need it as badly since you keep the shitskins out but still

How do Poles feel about Lech Wałęsa?

I've been seeing a lot of you guys even in my city in Eastern Poland. I think the way you dress is funny, but how could I hate you?

ok i know dumb questions but i have to make sure, i was in germany and the fuckers didnt have decent plumbing and nobody even had air conditioning and all their fucking stoves were shitty electric 1970s shit, nobody even used natural gas

olx.pl/nieruchomosci/mieszkania/wynajem/krakow/?search[filter_enum_rooms][0]=two
look trough this.
Milk ~0,75 USD per litre
~1,2 USD for 10 eggs

Either die a hero or live long enough to turn sort of weird.

To own a gun you have to obtain a permit. Vast majority of Poles don't bother to do so, because it's costly and beaurocratic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation#Poland

Did you guys know about Janusz Walus, a Polish immigrant in South Africa who killed one of the black leaders of the ANC?

Poles will steal your stuff

We try to not shit on him on a international forum, because he's one of the most well known Poles, but in the country, there are documents surfaced, that point to the fact, that he was a collaborator of the communist regime. He have also went kind of crazy as he grew old. So his legend is definitely stained here

I lived over there for a year, I wouldn't recommend making the move if you are coming from the US.

The salaries and career prospects are awful compared to the west. The job market is very competitive for 'good jobs', most educated Poles speak English very well and a lot have western education and experience. Unless you really have a good niche carved out for yourself which you can bring over, then you'll probably not earn too much.

Most of the English speaking jobs are in Warsaw or Krakow, which aren't as cheap as you would expect. Also, the income tax rate is high and Polish is almost impossible to learn if you don't spend years living there.

The culture there is also changing. A lot of the younger people are coming back from the UK or Germany or wherever and are a lot more open minded when it comes to other races or even religion, so don't think that the country will stay as this white, right wing utopia forever.

It's an awesome place for tourism or short term stays though. Krakow is one of the most beautiful European cities in my opinion and the people over there are very nice.

Absolutely not, we love them, there's plenty of business people from Korea and Japan, they're both investing heavily here, Japan recently btfo'd Germany as the 2nd largest foreign investor after USA

I do, but for most of my countrymen probably never heard about him. Funnily tho, there are groups here, who protest in his favour, so he can be brought back form SA and potentialy freed here

If you wonder, why are gun laws so strict in Poland - communism. The gun ownership was widespread in the interbellum period (2nd Polish Republic, the free one), and when the commies took power, they disarmed the population, so they could not revolt

>A polack really taking the retarded polack meme to the extreme with, "I can only handle one question at a time"

ffs man...

It's true. Probably one of the best job prospects for native english speakers in Poland is to be... a native english speaker for a language school. Other than that: enterpreneur (but the laws here are kind of bad for bussines) or a highly skilled professional (but then you can work anywhere in the world). I have met also a lot of italian chefs, if thats your thing

Yeah by the sounds of it me and my bf might just find a place and take an extended vacation there.

Hey Poles, I love your country. I've visited twice now, and I'd love to stay longer if I got the chance. It's really refreshing to visit a homogeneous country with good food and beautiful cities.

What do you expect me to do? To breath and think at the same time? No can do

my Polish grandma was skillful at recognizing Jews. I saw her in action a few times. Don't move to Poland if u look really Jewish, old people won't like u

If u look mediterranean, u will get beaten by local racists, because they will think u're a muslim

Gays are disliked

Wages are shit

Well I don't think I look Jewish as much of one as I am more like a European mut. My Bf is 50% Armenian so maybe some people could think he's a muslim but I would be surprised honestly.
Were fags.
I like money.
So unless some things change its looking like a visit will do.

Well, i would recognize a typical jewish physiognomy if i were to see one :^) . I wouldn't mistake mediterrean for a muslim tho, but obviously i can't speak for all Poles. For all the memes aobut racis Poles, attacks are very rare all in all. Big cities are perfectly livable for gays

Avoid Warsaw. It's just a concrete jungle.

Gdansk, Krakow and Zakopane are probably the best places for tourism there.

Torun is quite nice as well, if you feel like going out of your way.

Try to go in summer to Gdansk. In winter it's cold as fuck and there is nothing to do.

wow i could live like a king there with my current savings

When I went to Lodz one of my family members told me there's a gay bar there, which surprised me, so I guess anything is possible.

The most jewish city is Kraków. Take a month long trip and see for yourself how do you like it.

well thats a deal breaker, maybe ill look to the czech republic. im not going to live like a slave

Ok thanks man I just wrote it down.

There is probably a gay bar in every voivodeship capital, there are usually off the beaten track and non-obvious, so that wrong kind of people don;t bother to go there

How did the Pollack break his legs raking leaves?

He fell out of a tree.

Average salary is 810 USD monthly so... probably yes. And now the best part, imagine that Ukrainian average is something like 175 USD, there you would live like a Kaiser

youtube.com/watch?v=JpWMg8Pd1Uc

Right now they probably have slightly higher quality of life than us. I heard that their gun laws are much more lenient, but research this stuff well, so you'd not become dissapointed

This board could use some raking, if you catch my drift

How will leafs ever recover?

They can't, and as such, they win. Truly the leaf is a formidable opponent

Polish bantz are best bantz

K E K

Wow, you really think someone's going to let you have a gun in a foreign country? It only applies to Czech citizens, good luck learning the language and passing the exam if you even get a visa to stay there for long enough to apply for citizenship.