Stop betraying your own people

Stop betraying your own people.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/FORD.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jawohl, mein Fuhrer!

I'm having plenty of white children with my Polish GF. (She's not Ashkenazi Jewish thank god)

The Jews have brainwashed them through the media
get woke
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>Having kids out of wedlock
Nigger-tier degeneracy

Okay Uncle Adi ;D

>Marriage laws are extremely fucked

I'm rich anyways, i'm not some poor nigger. We'll get married once the bullshit marriage laws are fixed. I'm not having my money and kids taken away from me.

Hitler was funded by Bilderberg and was part of the New World Order.

What makes you think they'll ever be fixed?
Besides, if you break up, you still have to pay child support

>What makes you think they will be fixed

Far Rightists are already getting jobs focus on that type of stuff. What's stopping someone from reversing the bullshit marriage laws boomers gave out.

you niggers better get woke and stand up th4ese Jews are trying to literally trying to enslave and genocide your stupid ass

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/FORD.pdf

Too many of them are degenerate.... even more of them are secret degenerates.

I'm going to have to betray my people to find someone from another country with similar values.

Import a Slav, don't fall for the chink or nigger mixing meme.

As long as women are able to vote, the child support/alimony/custody laws will never change, because they're very clearly there to support women

What are you, out of curiosity?

stop worrying about women you fucking kike shill get woke to wtf is happening

He thinks the Exotic meme will work, all he will create is some useless Hapa or Mulatto with an IQ of 50.

Feminism pretty much brainwashed them, before the feminist movement was born women didn't vote as much.

>I'm going to have to betray my people to find someone from another country with similar values.
this is fucking bait but I see it all the time on here and it pisses me off

you could replace all the niggers in the US with fucking white heroin addicts and the country would be better off. do you fucking realize that

the zionist media brainwashed them and promotes feminism you monkey

I'm not worrying about women, you assblasted stormweenie

I'm informing of the fact that that child support/alimony etc. is UNFAIRLY balanced in women's favor

Feminism was actually created by Jews, Female ones but Jews nonetheless.

all these cultural marxist groups and created and promoted by jews they sew unrest and strife eveywhere threy fucking go they your race exterminated fukcing rats infest every host scoiety

Agreed, although the point I was making was that women won't vote against their interests, and whipping men into giving them money is certainly in their interest.

stop worrying women you fucking homo goat fucker your as retarded as a sand nigger, worry aboyt the fucking Jews trying to exterminate your race

Why are you so belligerent?

I'm literally not doing anything to contradict or attack your argument

I'm just messing with you bro Shadilay