As a Proletariat. I say we need Communism

I'm a member of the working class and I say we need communism. I think we need communism because for too long the working man is bled dry of the bourgeois. However it's not bourgeois who are to blame, it's the system that gives them power. Capitalism is the problem. My grandpa is a bourgeois and I always tell him that the only reason he is rich is because he exploited the poor and he keeps telling me that the workers chose to work there and he's giving them jobs and all that non-sense. Well that's like saying Lords were good to the peasants for giving them work, see the logic flaw? Anyway any member of the working class should support Communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqB-EMqpsUA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lenin and especially Stalin would have killed fags.

Lenin believed in freedom for all. Stalin is who you're thinking of, .

YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORK FOR ANYONE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RETARD, LOOK AT THE AMISH. EVER HEARD OF SELF-EMPLOYED???? its not rich peoples fault that you are retarded.

When he referred to "all" he probably wasn't referring to faggots since that wasn't a common demographic back then. Give me one shred of evidence that he was in favor of gay rights. In his own words. I fucking hate you progressive cucks that like to larp in red. You want an economic revolution without a social revolution to go along with it. Just admit that you're social democratic faggots already.

I'm very high-IQ actually, and your whole post was literally NOT AN ARGUMENT

He never said he was anti-gay. Laws don't work the way you think, since homosexuality wasn't around there was no laws against gays meaning under a Leninist government gays would be legal. Something is legal until it is made illegal.

Cant fucking wait to throw you fucks out of the helicopters

>Right-wing retards still believe the helicopter myth
Embarrassing

The next step from Leninism was Stalinism. i.e. Marxism-Lenninism-Stalinism. Stalin got rid of fags.

I'm against Stalinism. Stalin wasn't even a real communist. Marx was anti-nationalism, Stalin was a nationalist. Marx was anti-family, Stalin was pro-family. Marx was against the concept of working to live. Stalin forced everyone to work or go to Gulag.

fuck off nigger

Everything you just said proves that Stalin was superior.

This cartoon is so wrong don't know where to begin

Since we know the Pinochet helicopter thing was a myth we can conclude he's not a communist.

Actually that's not logic, all censorship is wrong

Every single one of those are a social construct.

He was a mass murderer

Freedom of thought

>Those glasses
Poor genetics

I'm glad that guy died a slow horrible death of skin cancer

Murderer of Kulak traitors to the nation and (((capitalist))) scum. He literally did nothing wrong.

Did you know poor eyesight is linked to intelligence?

>Love for ones place of orgin
So love of a piece of land that you happened to be born on?

>Desire for justice
Yeah coming from the system that smashed the court system

>Rejection of weakness
So every ideology? No one wants to be weak

>Immunity to liberal reprogramming
AKA unable to be educated

>Healthy sexuality
What does that even mean?

>Respect for culture and aesthetics
So basically it looks cool?

>Knowledge of the truth
Which is whatever the state says

>Masculinity
Toxic concept.

>Disdain for statis
What?

>Passion for righteous violence
And thats whatever the state says

>Opposition to materialism
YOU JUST SAID FASCISM IS AGAINST ASTHETICS, THE BIGGEST FACTOR OF MATERIALISM

>Dreams of purifaction
Utopianism

>Freedom from degeneracy
So freedom from whatever the state doesn't like

Again, my grandfather is a landowner who owns land which rents out to megabanks. He is rich but again he's a good guy. Capitalism is bad and he shouldn't be rich but people like that don't deserve to die

Nice bullshit. I have amazing eyesight and am super high IQ

Capitalists don't understand economics

>Now you know why Jews are dispised in Germany
For trying to save the working class?

That doesn't solve the problem. The system ensures the rich only get richer.

youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4

Hitler had good economic ideas, it's the jew thing that makes him bad

But you are not white. Everyone knows the left hate white working class and want their genocide. The white working class are literally the niggers of the world - hated, despised and blamed for everything. The white working class are coming for you. We will not forget your betrayal.

Traitor before the enemy.
sage

Why does that Nazi have dark eyes? You know he would never of been allowed in that position right?

Straw man

You'll enjoy your ban

kys you fucking parasite. I'm working class too.

Communism = Judaism

The RSFSR was one of the first Western-ish countries to legalize homosexuality.

Just because you make low wages as a barista doesn't mean you're a worker, you flaming fucking faggot.

This is bullshit. Displaying the hammer and sickle is banned in much of Eastern and Central Europe. Also, the USSR didn't kill 80 million people. It killed probably less than a quarter of that, mostly in the 1930s.

We need actual full enterprise capitalism. It'll automatically segregate.

What job do you have

As an american, I say we nuke your ass.

Stalin killed 50+ million alone. You need to hit the history books again
sage

Please tell me you have cancer

Well im not jewish so.

Stalin didn't even kill 20 million. Read a history book, oh and you're being banned.

>t.rulefag

What job do you have

I'm in law school i want to be a lawyer and since my dad was a lawyer for Author Anderson i got a good chance of getting a job there.

Stalin killed more than 20 people in my family. Any random historian say Norman Davies puts Stalin at 50+ million. You are illiterate and innumerate.

Sage

You are so illiterate and innumerate. Unruhe predicts Stalins deathtole at a few hundred thousand and due to accidents. Enjoy your long ass ban.

STFU Faggot!

As a faggot with no talent or ideas I say we need to steal the money of more productive people through governmental force

You are not working class. Us real working class will not forget the lefts betrayal of us whites through intersectionality.

We will come for you when the time comes traitor.

>few hundred thousand
being this dumb

sage

>I'm in law school
>dad was a lawyer

You are not a worker
And you're definitely not a prole

Get the fuck out

The Lords were good for granting peasants protection, and giving them food, and a place to live. They treated them with humanity (bare humanity) which is more than any Communist has ever done for the people they were in charge of.

My dads top salary was 127 thousand a year which puts him in the bottom 40% of lifetime earning (60% of people make over 130K once in their lifetime). Being a working class doesn't mean working in a factory anymore or being a miner. Being a worker in todays world means sucking the dick of the capitalist scum and basically not being the owner of production. Lawyers are white collar but both blue collar and white collar both share the same problems. We both work for the capitalist who takes our labour, keeps it sense he owns the production, and pays us a wage. We are brothers

Enjoy your ban. And no im working class since I work and the capitalist takes the wealth. And the Stalinists were idiots but true communism is good. Look at Libya under Gaddafi that was good for the working class.

They treated and thought of the peasants as if they weren't human. The lords simple taxed the peasants and used their wealth to protect them, meanwhile he pockeded most of it.

>trust me goyim I'm one of you
On the day of the revolution you will hang.
Mark my words.

>enjoy your ban,
hahahahahahahahahahaha

>Libya

What are you like 10? Surely you cannot be that dumb.

Why? I'm just a civilian

Educate yourself

Oh yeah plenty of the people that were killed during the revolution in 1918 were "civilians". You're an enemy. You're one of the rich capitalist enemies. You will be purged.

>your one of the rich capitalists
How? I'm the one getting screwed by the capitalists, yeah sure im totally a 1%er even though im communist

You are not working class. I am and I am more educated than you: that much is obvious.

You do not have callouses on your hands or sunburnt skin. You will never be one of us. You envy us for our strength of body and soul but you will never have it.

We will never forget or forgive the left's betrayal of the us, the white working class. We will never forgive or forget as you destroyed our nations, famiilies and tribes. Allowed our women to be raped and hated, excused the murder of us working class whites.

The revolution is coming and hardened men like me are going to start it. The revolution will come not from the left but the right because you and your people have gone too far this time.

We are coming for you.

Traitors before the enemy

sage

>You are not working class. I am and I am more educated than you: that much is obvious.
No you are uneducated, you are so brainwashed you think capitalism is good. That's fucked. Enjoy your nice month long ban

>You do not have callouses on your hands or sunburnt skin. You will never be one of us. You envy us for our strength of body and soul but you will never have it.
No actually. I am one of you, i get up and work and the fruits of my labour go to some aristocratic capitalist prick

>We will never forget or forgive the left's betrayal of the us, the white working class. We will never forgive or forget as you destroyed our nations, famiilies and tribes. Allowed our women to be raped and hated, excused the murder of us working class whites.
THE FUCK?

>We are coming for you.
LOL

What do we do with dindu & muh dik muhfugga?

Who is this fineass, dark chocolate semen demon cuh?

>masculinity
>toxic
Ffs leaf, read into the development of humankind a bit. Matriarchal societies are well attuned to the primitive aspect, and this is reflected in the deities and relics of pre-civilized times and peoples, including a couple still extant, each dirt hut tier. Patriarchal societies emerged fucking everywhere. Sumer, Minoa, China, Mesoamerica, wherever you look. Wow, they actually developed technologically! Could it be that risk encouraging chemicals like testosterone encourage innovation?

Yummy bitty bits of schooling my fellow burger.

Lol what a little lying faggot, go fuck yourself gayby

can you empirically prove that capitalists steal the "fruits of your labour", without using critical theory poly-logic?

communists are so much more like Anarcho-capitalists then they can imagine; both their "economics" are completely void of any empirical mathematics or ability to be tested, just the same old shallow banner phrases.

Communism is the best ism.

You do realize that constantly fighting wastes resources right? If two men just fought eachother and beat eachother nothing would get done, if they worked together and helped eachother they would thrive. It's almost like cooperation beats constant fighting!

Yeah actually. I work, capitalist profit from it. WHERE IS HIS WEALTH COMING FROM? Oh right my work, he's getting it from me.

Why don't you start your own business and profit from the fruits of your labor you white collar simpleton. Let me guess you never ever had to work a blue collar job to pay for your privileged bourgeois ass.

Because I don't have the money. I will get 1/5 of my grandfathers bank property when he dies though but im selling that because fuck being a parasite. Besides i need capital for a business

Goddamn it leaf, read and respond to the argument instead of shifting goalposts. If strife and masculinity is what has lead to our modern ability to live, to medicine, reliable food, shelter, and even our very communication right now, how is it toxic? How can we waste resources we would have never used otherwise? Is it cooperation alone that slayed our first predators, or hunters, cooperating IN strife?

Actually humanities success is due to a lack of testoesterone. I can't link since I'm on mobile but basically members with high test were violent and would bully members of the tribe which caused them to be killed. The more aggressive the more likely the tribe was to kill them. Humanity worked best when the majority of people were workers rather than soldiers

kill yourself, thats a good head start on a communist system considering you will likely die from either starvation or political cleansing

>implying you're proletariat
You are bourgeoisie and you're too stupid to realize it
You will be the first to be lined up and shot if-IF-your plan succeeds

I already covered this. "Tribes" as you put them were well and suited for matriarchy. Try again with cities. Did they succeed on low test? Did Rome succeed on low test? Mind, too much of anything is bad for you, but you're comparing drowning (like Sparta or the Qin dynasty) to arsenic. Stop.

What? How am I? I'm the 99% I'm one of you guys

Well Rome in a way was low test because although they were mean to enemies if you tried to act masculine within romes walls they would jaIL you

Don't fucking tell me you can't comprehend a "mid test" society? And no, having Jail is not low test. I listed Qin, adherents to Legalism, as going overboard. Your arguments leak more every post. And you still haven't explained, if we succeed specifically in SPITE of testosterone, why did leadership roles and religious veneration shift from high estrogen (women) to high testosterone (men) people?

So you think, but I'm willing to bet you're pretty privileged. You have access to internet and Sup Forums, for starters, as well as time to post. You will never be on the same level as construction workers and welfare queens.

I cant answer that. Culture? But my point stands since ghettos are poor as crap and the bottom rung of society while private schools are super estrogen filled. Maybe leadership roles were replaced with men but normally low test men. Priests are very low test and most royal men are girly

Yeah so like 90% of the people on earth has those things. I once studied in Kenya and even the really poor Africans who ate 2 meals a day had the internet phones and we're shitposting. My point is society screws me like it does the other working class members you aren't in the 1% until it's you doing the screwing

>he actually believes he's the proletariat
Fucking lmao. The proletariat isn't a fucking leaf shitposting on Sup Forums. They can't afford internet access. Also they aren't, as you claim to be, high IQ. If they were they wouldn't be manipulated by the bourgeois
In fact, unless your name is Tyrone or Billy Bob, you're almost certainly not proletariat.

IM sorry OP I couldn’t understand what you said..... pull my cock outa ur mouth before you speak

Culture? Please, tell me how seperate cultures, Sinic, Near East, and Mesoamerican, all came to same exact pattern with no cultural exchange at the time? And again, there's a mix. Examine the Gempei war, and the establishment of the Shogunate by the Minamoto Clan. Then realize that all accounts of Emperor Jimmu, the first Emperor in Japan of all, held him as a conqueror. Testosterone in leadership, and the resultant structures, fluctuate

Lamest bait ever. At least try.

Dude I choose to work at a fast food place when I was in highschool. Fuck off, I have the freedom to go off into the woods and make a commie utopia if I want to. No one is stopping you from doing so. If you don't do anything with your life you don't deserve charity from those who do.

>the only reason he is rich is because he exploited the poor and he keeps telling me that the workers chose to work there and he's giving them jobs and all that non-sense. Well that's like saying Lords were good to the peasants for giving them work, see the logic flaw?

>paying someone to voluntarily work for you is the same as slave labor

>Rich grandpa, dad's a lawyer, you're going to lawschool
>I'm a member of the working class
>I'm the 99% I'm one of you guys

>Marx was against the concept of working to live.
I thought commies believe that labor automatically equals value? So where do the resources to support the poor oppressed proletariat come from, if nobody should work to live? ...That explains why so many people died lol

>Yeah actually. I work, capitalist profit from it. WHERE IS HIS WEALTH COMING FROM? Oh right my work, he's getting it from me.
>effort equals value equals wealth
So just because you work on something or expend effort... that somehow makes "value" appear out of thin air? So if all value comes from labor, then why not just constantly burn calories engaging in meaningless toil? Hmm. If you spend 8 hours on a painting and I spend 8 hours on a painting are we both 8 hours richer? No, because wealth isn't measured in hours of time or calories of labor output.

What if someone buys your painting for $13K and nobody buys my painting? Do you somehow owe me half? After all, we both spent 8 hours on our work...

It's almost like labor is only valuable if SOMEONE ELSE thinks that what it creates is valuable enough to compensate you for it.

What if I take my painting to a broker and ask him to sell it for me in exchange for a 50% commission. Someone buys it. He gets 50% I get 50%.

>Did he steal from me because I made the painting, or did I steal from him because I benefited from his labor?

Also mfw commies can't into prices

Everyone on earth has Internet. I studied in Kenya in highschool even the poor Africans had phones. And the bourgiouse aren't smart they are greedy. You are proletariet too. Anyone who has a job is proletariet. Anyone who makes money via capita gsins and interest is bourgiouse