twitter.com/punishedcoat/status/871201883414777856
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496548169788.webm
youtu.be/41twCs5fYhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Retweet this at all the apologists

Should be aired twice an hour on all televisions for the next week

wow, much worse is happening everyday in syria so why dont u think about that

Goddamn this straight pisses me off. People need to fucking see this shit. Everyone needs to fucking see it. This is what happens. This is real goddamn life right here.

No stupid goddamn T's & P's for the family. No filters for social media. THis is what they need to see.

Fuck ALL muslims.

how many confirmed kills?

She is breathing in the video. Luckily she will survive to have a second opinion about the religion or peace.

She was asking for it the dirty slag.

Akshullay guyzzzzzzzz

Get fucked nigger, we're talking white man's world in here.

End the strife
Bin that life

What does Katy Perry and Anderson Cooper think about this I wonder

Everyone needs to watch this shit. Islam apologists disgust me.

FUCK MUSLIMS

>keep going i love you
I just broke down guys. G night

>I love you

that is some extremely intimately sad shit right there

bump because this is the reality of Islam

I wonder if Ariana Grande and her merry band of apologists will play that on the big screen tomorrow night.

This should not be part and parcel.

bump

>"You keep going"
>"I love you"
>"Not all Muslims"

I don't feel bad.

When a dog shits on the floor you clean it up. When a dog shits in your table you kill the dog.

Fuck off goat sodomizer.

IMPRESSIVE

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
"This destiny does not tire, nor can it be broken, and its mantle of
strength descends upon those in its service." - Francis Parker Yockey,
IMPERIUM

oh fuck off, trying to use this to spread your agenda. while this attack is sad, it does not give any of us the right to blame an entire religion.

Its time we kill all muslims everywhere around the world
men women and children.
Our rifles in the USA are oiled and ready.

Its going to happen.

>keep going, I love you

This shit needs to be ALL over the place. Show the normies the REAL consequences of tolerating Islam.

I fucking hate Muslims. I fucking hate white cucks. I fucking hate globalist Jews who promote shitskin immigration into white countries. I'm sick of being desensitized to this shit because it happens on a weekly basis. Fuck the world.

Just part and parcel, my friends.

DELET DIS

when your dog shits in the backyard nobody cares. people care when your dog shits on the kitchen table.

that is what is going on here. nobody fucking cares when some aloha snackbars blow up people in the middle east. that place is fucked. it is not unfuckable. uk could still possibly save itself if it grows some balls. so yes it is more tragic when this shit happens in the west. because i identify more with people from the west.

Fuck you Norcuck.

Get fucked Nordcuck. Your ancestors would have cut your throat traitor

webm?
i hate clicking links

Actually, yes it does pussy.

whats your favorite subreddit?

can someone translate that filthy gibberish language?

Its not American

f

Holy shit. Guys. When can we invade these fuckers? I'm getting really tired of this passive shit.

he was joking m8

>invade
deport and, optionally, glass

Her (and every screaming, crying person in this video) likely voted Remain and had no problem with hordes of """asian""" migrants coming by the boatload.

I can't feel sorry for her, because I bet if she lives she'll go right back to drinking the mudslime kool-aid. If she comes out as anti-islam after surviving this I'll rescind my comment, but I know she won't (if she lives). Even if she dies I bet her friends will come out on national television to denounce Islamophobia and hate speech by racist whites.

At the end of the day, this is what the wanted. This is what they voted for. It's like watching children at the dentist getting a cavity filled after they refused to brush their teeth or eat anything besides candy.

The religion explicitly demands the behavior we're seeing. Have you even read the Quran or Hadiths? It's brutal stuff.

Better video
youtube.com/watch?v=zfVjAxeTCZ8

lmao why do women always break out into hysterics at the first sign of trouble

it's pathetic

is it too late for us? will the governments ever wake up and actually fight back?

Kill them all. The time for trying to reason with these mudslime sandniggers is long past. They are inbred goat fuckers and there is no option left other than another Holy War. The time for reasoning is over.

my god this makes me fucking rage. Glass em all. Officially nearing genocide mode.

Sending positive energy and prayers your way.

This will make it fine. :^)

>twitter.com/punishedcoat/status/871201883414777856

God, that was horrible. Heartbreaking

this is the only answer left. So sad it has to come to this.

P A R T I N M A R T

A

R

T

I

N

M

A

R

T

she's being force breathed with that pumpy ball deal. she dead senpai sry

Justbigcitythings

WEBM VERSION
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496548169788.webm

SHe died bro.

This is on the bridge. Not stabbed, ran over.

ta muerta my man.

also i feel absolutely nothing for the whole scene. dead inside

No sympathy from me you gutter fuck Brits asked for this "cultural" immersion now fucking live with it.

It's probably her friend or family member, user.

shut the fuck up, kangaroo fucker

This is an unbelievably powerful piece of material. Download this video and spread it everywhere. A huge diamond just fell into your laps.

I like his style

We should make (Enemy of the People) our PBUH on all channels

Upboat this to the frontpage, gentlemen

Thanks for not ruining that beautiful midriff attacker dude

My bad, just going off Tweeter.

Until this chit hits the elite, the politicians then nothing will change. They could really care less if a few citizens out for a dinner are killed while they sit behind their walls, armed guards and use private jets.

>twitter.com/punishedcoat/status/871201883414777856

>SAVE AND SPREAD BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN DOWN
SAVE AND SPREAD BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN DOWN

#stillnotracist was here last tweet. RIP.

Go and be twelve years old somewhere else

That's the saddest thing I've seen in a very long time. Some media outlet should pick this up, they should be forced to.

I didn't come to this position on a whim, and it's sad. I didn't use to harbor this much fucking hatred in my heart for any group of people. It's just the sad reality of the situation. Europe is fucking lost. The only thing I know to do is get my mind and body in top shape for when this fully comes to America and it eventually devolved into full blown war against these subhuman pieces of filth. I'm done trying to be apologetic or give them a chance. They've been given every chance under the sun and time and time again they have proven to be worthless garbage. Kill them all.

> Syria
> Human

pity (you)

The people committing those crimes are actually following there religion properly, Islam has and always will be the enemy of the west.

>norway cucking out as usual
i'm shocked

Stupid roastie whore deserved it lmao

Not all muslims guys, just part and parcel everyone

SOMEONE Make a Webm I can't see it for whatever reason

How insensitive. Nobody I loved was killed, so we must think about the innocent Muslims.

so satisfying to see the results of what were british soldiers fighting for during WW2

The kikes at Twitter will take this video down, and censor it hard. Download it noooow.

Sound required for full effect

I guess all that yoga didnt do a damn thing getting killed by a fuggin knife

RIVERS OF BLOOD. LITERALLY!

youtu.be/41twCs5fYhc
youtu.be/41twCs5fYhc
youtu.be/41twCs5fYhc
youtu.be/41twCs5fYhc
youtu.be/41twCs5fYhc

what

no you dont ;_;

here

Brits have gone from "we shall fight on the beaches" to being unarmed and forced to throw bottles at murderers just so they can go out to dinner. The cucking of the west.

There is no end in sight.

Traitors first, then deport the muslims, then glass them.

I can't wait until Jesus comes back and sends the muslims to hell in a hand-basket

She said "i love you" to them, likely a friend or family member you edgelord. Don't pretend like you wouldn't be shitting bricks if somebody you cared about had their throat slashed and was barely clinging to life

>Enemy of the People
this, add it every time you post about the media or leftists on twitter