Another False Flag Hoax?

Lads. You're not going to fall for this same old garbage again are you?

These hoaxes are getting nuttier and wackier every time. These crisis actors are literally carnival freaks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5i0a6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do think it's a false flag. But why? What are (((they))) hoping to accomplish?

Why make it look like Muslims then have the media not say its Muslims then??

Leave Sup Forums and take your fucking meds jesus christ

That is the six million dollar question of course.

I can only put forward what I have read, and also I believe this to be true or partially true---

(((They))) stage all these hoax 'terror' events to control the minds, and the hearts and very souls of the sheeple. (((They))) want to create a compliant, government worshiping heard of sheeple they can rule like slaves, out of the ornery free caucasian people we are now or were.

These terror hoax events are supposed to make us believe we are "under attack" "at war" and thus we need to sacrifice all our freedoms and even our lives if necessary, to serve the state and become slaves of government (as sheeples always do in times of war, remember WW2 and WW1)

Right. Pic related. Sorry for phoneposting.

They come out with multiple, conflicting scenarios in the initial, panicky emotionally-charged stages of the terror hoax event.

This gets the sheeple even more emotionally involved, more emotionally connected right into peoples sub-conscious mind not just the surface thinking (this changes and shapes your inner-psyche, your true soul not just your simple thinking and acting)

The conservatives are screaming about "MUH MUSLIMS IT'S REALLY MUSLIM TERROR LOOK AT THE PROOF!!!" When the fact is it's the government staging another silly operation Northwoods hoax.

The left are screaming about "ANTI-MUSLIM ISLAMIPHOBE NAZIS ARE TRYING TO BLAME ALL MUSLIMS" or whatever the fuck retarded liberals think about, the mock victims will all be super-virtue signalling libtards (think Pulse nightclub, Arianne Grande fans etc) and this gets the libtards wound up and screaming for the government to take more power, and take all our liberties, to 'save' us.

We are literally sheeple, being led to the slaughter by these operation Northwoods retards in government, and even Sup Forums doesn't see it. Many such cases. SAD!!!!

OR some people who follow a violent religion got violent. occam's razor and all that.

Yea this whole thing was scripted in the 1800's by freemason lunatics. Can't believe no group of libtards has tried to tear down Albert Pike's statue in DC

This.

Jews are literally lets immigrants into white countries to destroy the white race and for more wars for greater Israel

This make me a little suspicious. Where all the kids going? It is well past 11 pm

Wrong answer Nigel here is why---

IF-- OK IF--- These "ISIS" Islamic terrorists were really mad at European countries for bombing them, or occupying Palestine or whatever they are mad at, then they would direct their terror at the source of their pain--- The leaders of the European and US government who harm them.

When ISIS starts bombing government buildings in England and massacring huge numbers of government employees in EU and US, then you'll know the attacks are real. When they attack completely useless targets which achieve absolutely nothing (absolute zero strategic or propaganda gain from killing useless civilians on a bridge, or idiot teen rock fans) when they hit teen rock fans? You know that's a government staged hoax, to shock and horrify their own people in a "psychological warfare event'

Plus these are fucking carnival freaks. No sane person should believe this retardation is real.

to the paki rape streets

I know all about operation Northwoods, gulf of tonkin, pearl harbor, etc. The problem is your average american either wouldn't believe the truth, or is so busy at the 9-5 he doesn't care either way. We were conditioned to accept ritualized abuse from day 1. Hamstrung from the beginning, really. Try not to hold it against them.

>ppl nowadays are carnival freaks

no shit

Occoms razor and hanlons razor are the rallying cry of the gullible idiot.

I hear you. I just don't want my fellow redpilled bros here to fall for the nonsense. The regular normie sheeple in the real world, there is no hope, if it's on the TV they believe it, no matter how ridiculous it is.

Understanding Operation Northwoods is probably the foundation of understanding all this nonsense.

Its often funny to look through hoaxtard threads. There's always some great laughs to be had. But then you get the ones where its obvious the dudes serious and starts screaming psyops and crisis actors.

Schizophrenia is a hell of a condition. Impossible to discuss anything with someone who knows their neighbours cars battery is spying on them .

>tear down Albert Pike's statue in DC
Wasn't he a Confederate general or something? That noble objective is something the burger Sup Forumsacks initiated malign-encouraging for long ago.

archive.is/5i0a6
>(((occam's razor)))
Explain how Isis apologizes to fucking Israel.

should have initiated.

Lol. Underrated.

>There's always some great laughs to be had.

Most of the laughing is done, on camera, by the crisis actors (thinking about their huge paychecks they're going to cash) and ironically, the police in the press conferences as they read the zany scripts for the hoaxes, trying to keep a straight face.

*Lot of small scale hoaxes in Australia, like the silly donut car freak who killed exactly zero people.

Fire, much like the lunar landing, is made up. It can't be a threat, it doesn't even exist. Think about it. Everyone knows fire was the mother of all invention for humanity, but when was the last time you actually saw fire IRL?

>OR some people who follow a violent religion got violent. occam's razor and all that.
If they were powerful enough to vapourise three office building into a pile of rubble not comprising one storey, there would be no way to defeat them.

you're trying to convince the wrong person. He probably had a cousin at Sandyhook who died.

I see fire every day, and I have touched fire and been burned. I have never seen one ounce of evidence that any person was killed or injured at Sandy Hook School. Have you any such evidence?

I have seen a lot of laughing vamping crisis actors though--signalling that their whole events are complete hoaxes.

a hotel was evacuated, and tons of people had to leave in their pajamas.