Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=849_1496535858
liveleak.com/view?i=721_1448497689
youtube.com/watch?v=gFppfdWg7kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's right you know

barump

Islam is Peace.

Isn't it a civil liberty for British people to share their discontent for the state?

>you will never see the day when this video and ones like it are frequently played on National News.

ahhah hhah hHAhaH hAHhAH hA hahAHHAhahaHHA H AHhA haH AHh aA

oh shit oh OH OH hah hahHA
HA hHA
AHH

HAH hHAhAH hAhahhah aHhA H

Seems like a good time to bring lynchings back to the UK

>Make like, Will explain

Also hes probably talking about the isis flag . I don't speak Arabic or w.e so I have no idea

>"Local" Iraqi man in London
He's local you know. Like growing trees on concrete.

Wowwww where is a right wing deathsquad when you need it

The only reasonable thing to do would be to deport them both. There is absolutely no reason his hosts who gave him sanctuary when he was in need should have to entertain him making a mockery of their dead.

However I'm sure the leftist witches on twatter will still defend them

looks like a normal tanned brit to me

hmmmmmmmmmmmm makes u think

he was peacefully laughing and smiling, probably the friendliest muslim you've ever seen.

What you guys heard was a mistranslation, what seems like 'fuck your flags' is actually 'faiq yuhar fleges' meaning peace and solidarity to all victims to the attack, death to ISIS.

>liveleak.com/view?i=849_1496535858
Time to start rounding 'em up and getting rid of them.
Seriously, enough is enough

da bump

Time to start prepping the bull

No beard and smoking a cigarette, i doubt he is that religious, almost certainly talking about the isis flag

bump

Your a smart guy you know.

>implying the american bootlicker country that has join the us in the war of chaos in the middle east and northern africa doesn't deserve this reaction from a man from said attacked countries

lmaoing @ ur life

i agree with the guy. he's iraqi so UK destroyed his country

fuck UK for being little bitches during the revolution too.

cucks

his dialect is that of someone from the gulf

SAVE AND SPREAD THIS VIDEO, PUT IT EVERYWHERE. Let the leftists try to defend this and show the regular people what they've never seen before. It's the muslims, in their own words, directly after a terror attack, laughing and enjoying the death of their enemies- the westerner.

>same reaction as 90% of Sup Forums
Activated my almonds

wtf I love iraq now

He's probably a CIA shill. Open your eyes.

You fucking idiot, the British government is not the British people. Why should private citizens be killed as punishment for what the British government has done?

Don't you guys elect the government though? Not saying he's right(he isn't, fuck iraq) but the people ultimately pay the taxes and vote.

wow,,,powerful,,,

HEY
THAT'S ISLAMOPHOBIC HE'S JUST CELEBRATING HIS CULTURE BY LAUGHING AT THE DEATH OF OUR CULTURE

stupid goyim

Ok, how many British people voted for the war in Iraq?

xD probably means "this is very sad, prayers to all" in Arabic.

real question, why are brits on social media always covering for mudslimes every time this occurs instead of at least mourning for the victims?

Every time this happens you always get kneejerk NAMALT

Well maybe you and your imperialist army along with the US shouldn't have destroyed his country for a bunch of Jews. No wonder so many Muslims are fucking pissed. You and the US represent international Jewry.

Aah... Tony Blair's chickens have come home to roost. Get a taste of your own medicine

Muslims aren't British.

How's this any different from the reaction on here anytime there's a terror attack?

let me give you a quick rundown

liveleak.com/view?i=721_1448497689

Uhmm, no, sweety... They are born and raised, part and parcel, British! ;)

Regular people get their news from mainstream media which never shows the true horror, never shows the victims & the blood, talks about standing in unity, thoughts & prayers, religion of peace etc, so people aren't getting angry, because they're being sheltered from the true extent of events.

Islam is a religion of blowing you to pieces.

Yeah this. Shits actually infuriating.

Now I understand the crusades

Dont you idiots do the same and laugh when his people die in Iraq and the mideast?

Why should he have empathy for your people, seriously?

You guys are just as bad as him.

It really makes me think about what he meant by that

Look at Iraq
Look at us
We've built massive empires of steel because we can
They sit on vast natural resources and instead choose to fuck goats and fight each other all the time.

The sanctions, wars and invasion of their country initiated by your people and country probably has something to do with it as well.

Yeah, because the billions we give them in aid is somehow incendiary.
Of course, how could we also forget the american colonists' oppression of those poor muslims who only wanted to make the world a great place.

End Islam. Nuke Mecca.

FUCK THIS GUY.

WE MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

>your country by your people
>implying their people are innocent virgins and not old as fuck goat loving gays that got their shit kicked in for acting tough

>B-but muh aid

Faggot, america balkanized Iraq.

We shouldn't be giving anyone aid, retard.
Iraq happened because Saddam couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Then, Bush had to fuck it all up because he was sure they "wanted democracy". Fuck that, do it the way the Russians do it. Wipe out the enemy, and leave the survivors to rebuild.

>there are britbongs on Sup Forums that treat brown "people" like humans when they meet them on the street

Someone fluent in dunespeak needs to translate this.

Brits, find and lynch that moor!!

>Iraq happened because Saddam couldn't keep his dick in his pants.
No it didn't you fucking propaganda digesting idiot, it happened because a perfect scenario was created to scapegoat someone in the middle east to further imperial agendas of the west. Saddam had iraq at the most peaceful and civilised it's ever been and the same story with ghadaffi. His real crime was wanting to stop trading in petrol dollars as far as the west goes.

It's a representative government so all the people that voted for blair and the parliament that approved war funding.

>Saddam had iraq at the most peaceful and civilised it's ever been and
>literally starts full on chemical warfare with other nations
Of course, we shouldn't give too much of a fuck about that. However, we actually trade oil over there, and protecting your assets happens to be something successful nations do.
After all, it's not like we all run on solar powered bikes over here.
An overwhelming amount of our machinery runs on black gold, and it's faster and cheaper to get it there.

>the same story with ghadaffi
No Ghadaffi had a handle on Egypt and wasn't fucking going to war with everyone.

Do you only watch mainstream news for your info?

HONESTLY, YA'LL BROUGHT THEM THERE. YOU DESERVE ALL THIS YOU FUCKING IMBECILES. PROBABLY TAKE ABOUT 1,000 + TO REALIZE, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THEY DON'T LIKE US

Exactly. We have two options here, discredit them and make people lose faith in it or we shut their lying mouths by force

And come to think of it, what kind of retard are you to think that?

They weren't shouting "for Iraq" or "for Saddam".
It was "for Allah"

youtube.com/watch?v=gFppfdWg7kY

Big mouth being safer on the other side of the atlantic. You cause the wars and we face your consequences. If spics were muslim you'd be worse off than us

NO YOU DUMBASS, WE CAUSED THE WARS, YA'LL IMPORTED THE LEFTOVERS. JUST BECAUSE YOU TOO FUCKING PUSSY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT ATTACKS ON YOUR HOMELAND, LET ALONE TAKE THE FIGHT TO THEIRS. YA'LL ARE SPINELESS, GUTLESS FUCKING PUSSIES. THEY LITERALLY LAUGH AT HOW FUCKING PUSSIFIED YOUR NATIONS ARE, LOOK AT THE VID. FUCKING PATHETIC

b8s b8ing each other
fun to watch

I hope the US can learn from EU's mistakes.

We're in this together, user.

Can't get enough of this butthurt desu

>rich fatass wants you to go fight and die in the war he started for profits
Nice.

>GPS says he was streaming close to Kensington
Oh yeah? How the fuck does anyone know his GPS?

Did all of Britain vote for Tony Blair?
Did all Tony Blair voters want the Iraq war?
What gives the government the right to spend other peoples money on war in the first place?

Facebook location

let's open the borders so i can go on vacation and fuck italian dudes guilt-free daddy

let's all be one economy so we can have cute money daddy

let's invent a continental macroidentity so we can reclaim the glory of the renaissance daddy

let's not press charges daddy, he's the one who moved into our rape culture after all

don't cry daddy, you're privileged

did you see that neat truck daddy? let's go find my leg now

the fuck is wrong with you

#notallmislims