Can all redpilled white people just focus on the US?

Instead of dividing our resources all redpilled whites should just immigrate to the US and abandon Europe, Australia, etc. The US is the most advantageous country from a geographic standpoint for a white ethnostate.

The United States is the only country that seems to have shown survival instinct by electing Trump. No other country has come close to this, even Brexit isn't comparable.

hispanic population is quite high tho

>america is 50% white
I wont abandon my homeland where my ancestors have lived for 10 000 years for that multicultural toilet of a colony.

There haven't any terriost attacks in America. Except by white supremacist. Since trump took office.

Redpills latching onto other countries issues to prove there points. It's sad really. There using terriost attacks to boast their egos

if you're willing to run, then you're not redpilled

Europe is our ancestral homeland, we cannot abandon. NA anons and diaspora should at very least send funds home.

I'm going to be honest with you, you live in multicultural country with no real traditions.

Western Europe is done. Decades of liberalism have rotted it to the core. It's like an old house completely infested with termites. And no one is going to tear it down and start again.

Hey we gotta rally somewhere so why not a place that allows us the means to remove Juan?

Things work differently in the Americas.

>goin to the biggest meltpot in the world is going to save the white race

Change the damn immigration rules while we have all THREE banches of government to allow in right wing whites. Is it not fucking obvious?

Do you guys know how impossible it is for a regular brit to emigrate?

Do you understand just how hard it is to immigrate to the US even if you have a skill/trade that's in need?

I'd love to get a piece of the American dream, the American dream doesn't want me or any Europeans.

this

What we need is a government thats willing to sell us land as a state (as opposed to a private citizen)

you faggot lefties always want to run, and when you aren't running, you advocate for others to run away too.

the irony is that ive been trying to leave for awhile and nobody wants americans without millions of dollars or some very specific skill with years of experience. its almost like (((someone))) set us all up in cages to control us :^)

>A FUCKING LEAF

why the fuck abandon Australia?

they put their refugees on a prison island.

The leaf speaks the truth. It's simple, we just need to remove the niggers, then we have TWO continents.

The US is the great satan. It's built on usury and sodomy as it's foundations. There is no hope for the white man in the US.