Look at the image.. ISLAM IS PEACE. Come to my mosque in Michigan. You will SEE we detest RADICAL ISLAM

Look at the image.. ISLAM IS PEACE. Come to my mosque in Michigan. You will SEE we detest RADICAL ISLAM.

We love all religions. We actually had a Catholic priest speak in our mosque. How can you condemn all of us?

>How can you condemn all of us?

Easy, I condemn all of you.

You detest it, yet you do nothing about it. You remains silent.

How and WHY?
We are not all savages.

We don't condemn all of you, we condemn the beliefs you share (Islam).
If you turned atheist 80% of Sup Forums wouldn't really hate you.

Yes Islam is "peace"

But Islam only arrives when the world bows to muhammed

Uh you crusaders and inquisitors had better start answering for some things

Islam is based on deception of jews and christians. Dont trust me read about it in wikipedia.

"Islam is peace, freedom is Sharia, integration is strength!"

And liberals are intelligent.

>I like this game.

No but the vast majority of you hold savage beliefs

Islam means submission

this, drop that savage religion and become a real human being

like this:
*condemns all of islam*

Moderate Muslims are afraid to speak up because they will become targeted.

Apostate must die. Not true muslim

>deception of jews
Not even mad
(checked) I'm telling you, glass Saudi Arabia to solve the problem. The ultrafundy Wahhabis will run out of money and influence and somewaht more secular Shia will execute them, thus solving the problem.

This makes my point. Targeted by whom?

Allah = Satan

Other Islamists.

I think we have to abandon the idea of moderate islam. There is no such thing.

There are exactly two types of Islam.

The first one is what I have begun to call the 'Minority Islam'. It is mostly what people understand under the moderate Islam paradigm. Islam is in this state when he does not hold the ultimate power over a state, city or district.

The other Islam is the 'Majority Islam'. The moment Muslims get defining power in a city, district or state, the 'minority Islam' automatically becomes the 'majority Islam'. The latter one being what we would call today radical or extremist islam.

I'll be real, I understand it's a nuanced issue, and the terrorist scum a small facet of mongoloids within a gigantic religion. But as they say, one bad apple spoils the barrel. Christianity went through its edgy teenage phase where it was generally a piece of shit to everyone it didn't like over a millennia ago, we call it the Crusades. And then they grew out of it and we largely do not have an issue with them anymore. When the fuck is Islam going to get over its violent asshole stage? We're a bit too far in the modern era to wait for you niggers forever to catch up.

What the fuck is that supposed to prove?

Because you fucking DEFEND these fucking BARBARIANS. You kill our beautiful children. It says to do these things in your hateful, barbaric book.

Fuck you and your pedophile prophet

You are a liberal western psuedo muslim and real muslims who actually follow Muhhamad want to kill you.

Islam literally means "submission".
Stop with the "peace" bullshit for a start.
Also if your primary concern was more with the real victims and the PR of muslims maybe people would think of you as more than low IQ jews.

That doesnt even say bismillah

Do you support the IDF?

^NOT the PR of muslims I meant

There may be pretty westernized Muslims, but according to Pew, over half of the global population of Muslims believe in fucking honor killings. Even more believe Sharia should replace civil law.
Those are not what we image "moderate" beliefs to be, but a majority of Muslims hold them. Islam isn't compatible with western values.

That your Allah is a fucking demon and Muhammad was a possessed schizo who foamed at the mouth when he prophesied.

Jesus Christ will throw Allah into the Lake of Fire someday and God the Father will watch and smile as His Son cleanses the universe of filth and evil.

Close all mosques

AICC?

Muhammad was retarded.

Muhammad was a filthy bum who had lice.

You are pure cancer don't talk about real islam isis is true islam but you moderate nigger's never understand islam is a tool to rule the world and your nothing but a tool to move the gear's for islam.

NUKE MECCA - FUCK ISLAM

Submission, peace, dealing with it. It sure beats muh fucking jew cancer, or Christian muh salesmanship.
No, what's it mean? I see some Greek on the left and some squiggles on the right that aren't even close to Arabic.
You smell like salt.

Fuck you and die you piece of shit. You're all going to burn in hell. The gas chambers are being warmed up.

Nice Taqiya Muhammad.

Allah hates bad breath and if you have bad breath he won't hear your prayers.

But remember Allah is "most merciful" lol. Muslims should be exterminated.

I trust westernized cucked islam over contemporary catholicism desu

um, checked

Muhammad dyed his fucking hair like an insane SJW lol.

Collateral damage.

Sorry man.

Also it's a religion, like you can fucking leave if you want.

Do you think that shria must be imposed or no ?

Hi Satan.

Yea no, fuck Islam. All Muslims should be rounded up and killed. Then burn the bodies in the same pit as pig carcasses.

Pic related

Doesn't matter, you're on their team.

>How can you condemn all of us?
Same way your faggot book condemns all "infidels" and non converters mudslime.

Nice try satan

That's what I was going to post.

"I condemn all Muslims."

Easy as fuck.

This.
Op here and a troll..... like the western jew, there is a western muslim. 6Tge armchair type.

If ANYONE FOLLOWS the Quran closely and lives by its' rules: they are a potential terrorist.
Period.

Islam is hate. Trust NO MUSLIM.
PROTECT YOUR FAMILY.

According to Shitslam, most women go to Hell which is why faggot Allah has to literally make new women (virgins) for the horndog Muslims to fuck when they barely make it into Paradise.

Reply to this op

You may not all be active terrorist savages, but you are all savages.

100% of the terrorist attacks in france since 30 years were islamist

it was an error since the begining to accept any muslim, the usa shouldn't accept you. What can you do that a non muslim couldn't do ?? we're sick of the fucking terrorism some of you are bringing in europe, our far right party was at 35% just wait and see what will happen, you're bringing instability everywhere. Proud to be a kuffar. inch'allah

Some Muslims come to their senses and leave their evil demon religion...This guy has ZERO regrets lol.

MUHAMMAD : "I CAME TO YOU WITH BEHEADING"

MUHAMMAD : "IVE BEEN MADE VICTORIOUS WITH TERROR"

MUHAMMAE : "WHAT IS WAR BUT DECEPTION"

FUCK YOU, AND FUCK ISLAM COMPLETLY

Every fucking time a terror attack happens, you fags bitch and whine about not all Muslims.

No one cares, at least we don't, and I hope each and everyone of you gets slaughtered like the pigs you are.

Piss off queer.

Fuck all Muslims. Fuck Islam. All muslims need to be eradicated from this planet. See a Muslim, kill a Muslim.

Islam is a venomous cancer. It spreads like a poison. Through the fangs of Quran. It remains as a cancer in the mind of individuals. Just like cancer, it is hard to get rid off.

You might think, well, Islam isn't for everyone, you'll be right. People with common sense should understand that. Some people enjoy being a submissive bitch, be it to a woman or to an imaginary God.

That is what Islam is, submission to God. And that it's dogmatic doctrine plays the role of a tyrant. I believe that is the full form of what Muslims really are- tyranny. It goes without saying, the people refuse to see reality as it is, are people who refuse to feel the discomfort of knowing the truth. Because when you know the truth, you become responsible for it.

In fact, most Muslims who claim to be moderate are not Muslims. Those who kill, those are the real Muslims, because they follow through the word of their God.

The cancer can be stopped. It starts with one person, that is the self, Islam is bad for humanity.

Islam have no place in the future

The trans human utopia/dystopia have no Islam in it.

fuck off with your taqiyya, you lying piece of shit.

>We love all religions. We actually had a Catholic priest speak in our mosque. How can you condemn all of us?

Because you are foreign to Canada and don't belong here because you pervert the Canadian character of the country.

He had long life lices, yet the only thing archangel Gabriel gave to him is DICK POTION so he can fuck as many as 40 women per hour. TRUE TRADITIONAL STORY!!!

We condemn you. Your people are cockroaches invading our home countries. Islam means submission, not peace faggot.

Also Mohammed was a pedo so fuck him.

If Islam is peace, why does it talk about killing infidels?

Allll

>what is taqiya?
Fuck off mudslime

If you cannot acknowledge there is a major problem with Islam, then the fundamentalists will kill most of your mosque for not being "true Muslims". You are being killed off just like the other "infidels"

I'll never go even near a Mosque you miserable piece of shit. Go preach your indecent filth to the weak of mind.

Even Muslims recognize that Islam is not a religion of "peace".

Serious question, what should we do?

>Come to my mosque in Michigan
No, and Muslims fuck off out of Michigan.The way those Somalians are colonizing one of our great states and making it into a third world colony in a first world country is sickening. Midwest Muslim purge when?! NO MORE HIJABS, NO MORE BURQAS!

ISLAM WILL BE GONE WHEN SHE WINS! #INDEPENDIENTE Don't get distracted by the same political parties' shills! ¡VOTA INDEPENDIENTE!

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

I used to be a muslim.Became an atheist like 6 years ago.Quran says fight against non believers.Either islam is not a religion of peace or you are not a muslim dude.

Oy vey Goy! Islam is the religion of peace you bigot! REMEMBER THE 6 GORRILLION!! THIS COULD BE ANUDAH SHOA!

There is one easy way you could earn our trust and support, OP;

All you need to do is what is done by members of other religions that have gone through similar pains, and that is to have the courage to speak out against injustices that are considered part of islam. You fear angering allah, and do not want to criticize any aspect of your religion, yet anyone who listens to their moral instincts knows how wrong something like having a child bride, or (instert terrorist/extremist rhetoric here).
There are no muslims willing to harshly criticize their own religion and do so in a way that gains following, as every other religion has done when faced with public backlash. The changes in catholic church practices since the colonization era is a good example.

>implying those are the only options
>implying islam isn't literal memetic cancer

Shun all Muslims.
Like slut shame

Not all muslims are terrorists.

BUT ALL FUCKING TERRORISTS ARE NIGGLIMS

these "moderate" fucks are playing nice and meek until more power and authority is secured. then their full on shit show will begin.

what ?? you must have like 10 muslims in mexico

How can you condemn all of us?
Easy, like this: "I condemn all of you"

Ok op here...
Found the most DECENT ROACH EVER.
LOVE YOU ROACH.
Be well buddy.

Fuck off muslim scum.

>Deception, Lying
and Taqiyya

Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?

>Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

>There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya.
>These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

>Come to my mosque in Michigan
yea im going to pass. michigan is a shit hole with a couple of the worst cities in america going by fbi crime rate statistics

orange soda from the tap isnt enough to make me want to even visit michigan

>dat image
tell me that's not write in their book

>OP Here
>Unaware of tripcodes

OP is either a newfag or a shill trying to convert us Sup Forums

If you teach secularism, detest the bad things the prophet has done and you interpret the Quran like a person with a brain, you are not a part of the problem.

If you however worship the prophet without looking at the things he has done uncritically. You deserve the rope.

Go back to Durkastan. Literally the only people who want you here are retarded liberals who use you as a way to convince themselves that they're not racist.

>implying the whole fucking Abrahamic branch doesn't need to be ended yesterday

The enemy.

OP I highly suggest you and your barbarian people go back to the shitholes you came from. No one wants you here and you clearly don't like western society. It would be much easier for both sides if this happened

I mean Muslims who hate what is happening. Im being serious, no leafpost. Renounce your faith, etc is not a valid answer to people who may very well be solidly conservative but also hate anarchy, vigilantism and the general slaughter of non combatants. What do I do? I don't know anyone who thinks this shit is good, if I did I would report them to feds after beating them mercilessly. My mosque praises Canada as a wonderful place. Very few of us are actually members of any org that claims to represent us and all of the ones I know of condemn this shit all the time. I speak out against superstitions and irational beliefs and find few who would even disagree with those positions. What do I do? Kill yourself or convert to Christianity are not real answers.