Explain yourselves britcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfzq_ahbFTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5gl-HzgpMBo
youtube.com/watch?v=mrwjXBpcwIw
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230206
ejpress.org/article/Israel-s-top-counter-terror-expert-to-EJP-I-believe-Isis-is-going-to-use-new-skills-like-chemicals-in-Europe-in-a-very-short-period-of-time/23259
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They didn't want to look racist.

You're a pathetic, PATHETIC country, Britain.

>Police
>Unarmed
Why though?
>B-but my tele says American police gun down gud bois every day!!!

holy shit my fucking sides

theyve given up their country to these goat fuckers kek

the UK and europe are a lost cause

Its bullshit

but muh 2 minute response time

You had your chance to vote Le Pen, France. You had your chance to actually have balls and set a good example. No, being progressive and not looking racist is more important to you. You made your bed. Lie in it.

Imagine being a white British police officer in the 70% non white city that is London controlled by the anti white government of the UK.

Would you die in the line of duty protecting that?

OH MY GOD

We need to ban assault chairs now.

american police != british police.

they're both called police but they are fundamentally different creatures.

Stop shitting on them they were simply following orders!!!!!!!!

I will die fighting for the second amendment.

>British police

>british intellectuals

Wrong country.. You high again Tyrone?

Even chefs aren't allowed to have knives in London. Bin that knife, user, or the police will give you a stern talking to.

Chairs are Islamphobic.

Whuchu sum kinna rayciss?

fuck imagine being an unarmed police officer

Who is to say the UK couldn't vote for Le Pen? Who is to say?

This is a good point

I don't get what it's going to take to wake the fucking normies

>be britbong
>be useless as shit

1 - Israel wants to get rid of muslims on their nation

2 - UN keeps bashing Israel

3 - Suddenly diaspora jews and israel alike push for flooding the entire west with 'war refugees' who happen to be almost all males on military draft age

4 - West looks like Israel during those knife attacks, terror everywhere

5 - If the west is forced to pushed back against islam and muslims on it's borders, now it can't say nothing about Israel doing the same

6 - Israel is free to remove muslims from it's borders by forcing the west to face the same issue and losing the moral ground by being forced to do the same

How long until this happens?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfzq_ahbFTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5gl-HzgpMBo
youtube.com/watch?v=mrwjXBpcwIw

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230206

LONDON (EJP)---‘’The fact that in the last two months Europe didn’t face any major terror attack doesn’t say nothing. I believe that even though Isis, the Islamic state terror group, is losing areas in Iraq and Syria, it is still very relevant to conduct terrorism in Europe. It is is too soon to say that the war is behind us. I believe on the contrary that the war is ahead of us…,’’ said Nitzan Nuriel, internationally renowned Israel’s top counter-terrorism.

In an interview with European Jewish Press in London where he was invited by the Europe Israel Press Association (EIPA), Nuriel stressed that Isis has enough ‘’sleeping cells’’ and enough people in Europe who are willing to conduct terror acts. ‘’More problematic is that Isis has new skills, like chemicals. I believe they are going to use it in Europe in a very short period of time…’’

>War is ahead of us
ejpress.org/article/Israel-s-top-counter-terror-expert-to-EJP-I-believe-Isis-is-going-to-use-new-skills-like-chemicals-in-Europe-in-a-very-short-period-of-time/23259

They deserve the name britcucks. I saw a video where the mexican police managed to take down criminals with knives without having to use any forms of weapons

Wow chequed. Totally, they feel more like nation-wide mall security guards and then the real cops show up after you are already dead and flash their weapons around and evacuate people.

Hey all, I went out this evening and just got back.

Could someone give me a sum up of what happened?

Thanks

tfw our mall security is more armed than British Police.

>Hey all, I went out this evening and just got back
>I was busy gargling giant loads of nigger semen in my cockholster most of the night.

Could someone give me a sum up of what happened?

London bridge down

Good for him.

I'd 1000% do the same exact thibg he did in sucg a situation. Maybe they should arm the police if they expect to have real police.

He was the equivalent to a mall cop. At oeast mall cops are given guns. They dont put enough faith in their "police" so why anyone expect them to feel any sense of duty.

Good for him. I he doesn't suffer from PTSD, the poor bastard.

what a bunch of fucking cucks. fuck the mexico wall, we need a wall around the entire fucking continent

You're idiots. The guys running were "community police". Those are the friendly guys tourists ask for the way and such stuff.

>you stupid Americans
>maybe if you'd just give up your guns incidents like that wouldn't happen
>we've disarmed our police and given up our guns and look at us
Every time some faggoty Frenchistani or some mushmouthed goofy-accented Brit or a Swede who's busy tickling the balls of a Somali wants to tell an American about the superiority of Europe and how enlightened and safe they are just show them this picture, the gif of those dumb British cops running around uselessly trying to catch a criminal and the dipshit ISIS retards who got blown away in Texas.