Moloch in House of Cards

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)#Ugarit_and_the_Levant
youtube.com/watch?v=RoO6pwhGoFA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking anyone? They rub it right in our faces now... makes me wonder what those who aren't aware of Moloch thought of that entire scene.

give me teh rundown on the bird

They've been rubbing it in our faces since the very beginning.. They literally refer to each other as El-ites and most people still don't get the hint..

>Ēl is called again and again Tôru ‘Ēl ("Bull Ēl" or "the bull god")
>"El" (Father of Heaven / Saturn) and his major son: "Hadad" (Father of Earth / Jupiter), are symbolized both by the bull, and both wear bull horns on their headdresses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)#Ugarit_and_the_Levant

This episode is literally taking place at a Bohemian Grove clone, just named something else for the sake of the show. If you're looking for a rundown on Moloch, well that's available wherever you can search.

Is there a video? That looks like Minerva, not Moloch. Still relevant, of course.

there probably a lot more to it but I grab this. The show depicts a bird, but it's really an owl.

>The term, “The owl of Minerva” is part of a metaphor for philosophy that originated in the book,“The Philosophy of Right” by G.W.F. Hegel. It refers to the Roman goddess of wisdom, Minerva, who was the equivalent of the Greek goddess Athena. Minerva is traditionally depicted with her sacred owl, symbolizing her connection to wisdom

>What did they mean by this?

That ze elites are literal LARPing faggots no different than Kekistani morons

Rely on yourself

What episode

To add to that, it's a yin and yang type thing. They believe sacrifices to Moloch (Bull) grants them youth and raw power (economic, political, physical) and paying tribute to Minerva grants them wisdom.

Season 5 Episode 8. Hell just watch the pre-opening credit scene to see what i mean.

who cares it's a fake tv show

youtube.com/watch?v=RoO6pwhGoFA

Don't be naive. It's a TV show based very tightly on American politics, and it wasn't until last year that the Bohemian Grove, Moloch, etc. went under the public purview. Yes, it was talked about before that, but not by as many people as it is now. Then they go ahead and do this. It's just curious.

seems like reaching to me

Plausible deniability so the Moloch worshiping elites can say "you've got us mixed up with that TV show".

you seem retarded to me

This is quite obviously a reference to the Bohemian Grove. Specifically the Owl Shrine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

That is Minerva from Bohemian Grove. Google it. Alex Jones has a video of it. Richard Nixon called it "the faggiest shit I've ever seen".

You can tell that the show is pure shilling by the fact that the U.S. president drinks tap water

Isis-Ra-El

One of the quotes near the end of this very same episode was "that tap water will kill you"

My father was a former at the grove for a number of years. During the company picnics the kids all played around the pound near the statue, ive eaten lunch in the alter. beautiful area

>former.

Foreman

explain

what's wrong with tap water?

Seems like u should get off this board to me

I assume the producers of House of Cards are a bunch of jews, or at least jew-loving cucks, am I right? That's how it usually goes...

(((Producer))) Eric Roth

Yep just another walk in the park for the tribe

>wtf i think conspiracy theories are stupid now