What are Sup Forums's thoughts on redpilled women?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on redpilled women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=IYMhICo1Aqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not attractive and probable attention whore

Probably just reformed whores

This thread was just posted there

With that said, I'd eat the pizza without my hands

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. yummy pizza, sniffle my spittle shits. brraaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. beeraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

they dont exist bud

They should just act and dress conservatively, take care of themselves, and keep the politics close to their chest unless the guy brings it up.

There's no such thing as redpilled women. They're all just women. Those who seem redpilled just happened to come across a redpilled man that was alpha enough to instill proper ideologies.

youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo

They only pretend to be redpilled for the money

if thats your bitch you were lame asl for making her "pose for this Sup Forums pic bae"

shut up fagget

Depends what you mean.

E-celeb whores like Pettibone, Lauren Southern, Youcis, octaroon bitch, tara mcjewy, etc are all whores.

This.

They don't exist.

>drinking blue moon
she isn't redpilled

what a woman says doesnt equal what she does kiddo ~ AWALT. looking at some two uglyw hores who secretly swallow their dads jizz

needs to spend some time either on the track or the treadmill.

Something about seeing a women eating carbs and drinking the sugar jew is a major turn off. She'll be a fatass by 28

/mgtow/ please go

>They only pretend to be redpilled for the money
can't tell if mgtow or divisionist shill

ITS A MAN'S DUTY TO REDPILL HIS WOMEN

there needs to be a secular conservative movement across the west. I want a wife just like this minus the religion.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

Covered in Tyrone's dickprints.

After he traded her in for another white bitch and eating out his asshole didn't work, now she's all about the hwhite race.

I wouldn't mind a religious wife but the problem is most christian women want a devoutly religious husband who is the households spiritual leader

I dunno man my girlfriend redpilled me and we been together since highschool.

>inb4 beta

>Shill or mgtow
Just a faggot apparently.

Sup Forums's idea of a redpilled woman is your generic instagram attention whore, but with them wearing a MAGA hat or holding a gun.

?????????????????????????????????????
are you that dumb

>Secular
lel

Hard to differentiate the genuinely redpilled from the reformed whores.
Guess which ones post here.

How conservative is conservative enough? Or is this another suggestion that frumpy church women are the "redpilled" ones

>come across a redpilled man
Are you the first man of her life? No father figure? No guardian figure? No brothers? Nothing?

Then ok, she just might be the exception to the rule.

no such thing, faggot

>I want a wife just like this minus the religion.
good luck with that

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Actually this

>>inb4 beta
beta

Women should shut the fuck, do her chores and keep politics for men.
Fucking western cucks. Give her a good beating.

Plz leave venti alone, I come to a near state of tears at every sight of her. I'm not even one to fall for egirls or have oneitis type feels but she just gets to me.

You have to make them. Women are naturally blue pilled without a strong man

There are plenty of us. We aren't the youtube whores with three inches of makeup. Not whores at all. We're the female versions of you: shut-in underachievers. Do you really want that? Probably not. But true. The best thing you can do is take control and mould us.

The only thing that redpilled me was being assaulted by niggers all the time and the school admin not giving a fuck

We both come from very bluepilled families actually. She has sisters no brothers. From what I remember she ended up redpilling herself because of the people we go to college with and the cancer our families were becoming. When she wanted to vote. Sometimes I wish I was still bluepilled. I miss my family not hating me and my friends not thinking I am scum. At least I know our kids will be raised right by us in the future and won't be brainwashed.

>octaroon
She is actually 1/3

I'm saving these

*when she wanted to vote she did trump not hillary.

>redpilled
>women
pick one

>I want a wife just like this minus the religion.
Being like that is inherantly tied to the religion though. My wife is like that, and she would not have been interested in me if I were not like-minded. And lying about it will just create problems. Sorry, but your beliefs have consequences.

How could you eat pizza and drink beer in bed like that without throwing up 15-30 min later.

Jews attack them worst that any other group

>Jews attack them worst that any other group

Jews attack them worst that any other group

>>Jews attack them worst that any other group

>Jews attack them worst that any other group

V
>Jews attack them worst that any other group...

They don't exist.

>redpilled
>women
pick one

I love my redpilled qt gf.

Why don't you have a redpilled qt gf, Sup Forums?

I don't know any woman.
I want to know some, but I'm far too ineffectual & fucked up to immerse myself back into culture and find one.

I don't care about a woman's politics but I am more attracted to wholesome women by a factor of about 10. I'm not terribly interested in dating but a pretty woman with a moral conscience has a profound impression on me.

>can't afford plates or decent quality pizza
>still buys an iphone
poorfags everyone

I'm aware due to my extensive stalking of her, still can't help it.

>Willingly dress like that, willingly act like a retard in public because "le so funny hwndu" ebin chanology 2.5, and nude photos of her online

She's trash.

Fair enough, user (and femanon?).

>everyone on Sup Forums is an underachieving shut-in
What is this, 2007? Losers have been a minority here for years.

I want to squeeze this tit monkey

She has a lazy eye.

>has nude photos online
Literally who doesn't? I have a very handsome cock and I've sent pics of it all over the place. Deal with it, boomer.

>tfw redpilled female living in lefty SoCal
I don't even try to date anymore.

I got one of those new gimmick pizzas from Little Caesars, I have yet to try it, too busy here to eat.

You type like a faggot, possibly kike too.

They are just new age /gamergirl/ attention whores

Do you go to church?

Crack that beer open, bitch.

Kill yourself.

A myth no such thing

Looks like the 6's I'd bang in college during an absinthe blackout

>uglyw hores who secretly swallow their dads jizz

Stop projecting, faggot.

We (parents and I) have been trying to find one, I am Christian and just trying to find a white non lib male under 35 is getting hard in OC.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPTT *sniff sniff* MMM PIZZA BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPTT
BRRAAAAAAAAAPPPT
Smells like pizza

She has nudes online? I don't believe you.

>bluemoon
>bluemoon in a can

nice try user

Come to Phoenix

I have actually heard Flagstaff is still nice, luckily we are in the more conservative part of OC so I am not too ostracized for being a Trump voter.

Women are opportunists with no principles of their own who will latch onto whatever ideas and ideologies they feel will get them to the highest social status.

Their the best ever. If I hadn't so much baggage and attachment issues I think I would have ended up married with a hot pierced nipple genius petite blonde who won't starve to death when the global cooling hits hearth because she knows about hydroponics. Instead I'm going to the FFL to shoot jihadis in the face lel

Where is 0:04-0:06 from?

youtube.com/watch?v=IYMhICo1Aqs

Hair color?
Tattoos or piercings?

>redpilled
>women
pick one

Age?
Virgin?

the only red pilled woman is a woman who keeps to herself and isn't a public figure, all others are attention whores

Medium blonde (been growing it out from brown)
No and no, never had any kind of piercings and never been interested in tattoos.
26 and yes, I know I am an old virgin lol, sue me for having parents that are 39 years married this summer!

>fuck the pizza
>kick the ugly bitch out

Finally the first redpilled poster in this entire thread. Idiots should go back to r/normies

>redpilled women
Impossible. What you're referring to is properly trained women.

>a hot pierced nipple genius petite blonde
Serious question, do you actually believe that?

Why the fuck would you put that delicious slice of pizza on that dirty ass? Savages

You from Chicago OP? Why does that ass look familiar? I think I've been in it.

how do you know if a woman is redpilled? my sister wants to live in a cabin in montana away from cities and muslims, and thinks europe is killing themselves with muslim importation. she also called hillary a lying bitch during watching the debates and wants to get a permit to carry a concealed pistol, and shes never had a boyfriend so im getting worried she might be lesbian

*BRRRAAAAAAAPPP*

Yeah I don't think that women can really adopt the red pill at an inherent level. They can accept certain premises but still have a desire for happy go lucky sing kumbaya world. Even if that world is short a few blacks, commies, or jews.

Lmao I like you.
Ugh my damn wifi keeps pooping out, sorry for the change in id's.

I date one

She voted trump

Currently asleep on my lap :)

that grill is very very smart, quirky af, I believe she is a Sup Forumsack too most probably, but I don't know cuz I don't talk to her anymoar, I'm quirky af too and my life is a Woody Allen movie so I gave up on any prospect of having a serious relationship ever and just want to shoot jihadi :D