Anyone else feel sorry for the brits?

Anyone else feel sorry for the brits?

They were our brothers. Centuries ago we fought but over time we forged a powerful bond. We were the rulers of this great planet.

Now all of the many centuries spent cultivating a wonderful western culture mean nothing as a savage foreign religions trounces England.

I'm sorry my brothers. I wish we could have done more.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBasdIOVY7c

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871145660036378624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. These homos do this shit to themselves

They brought it on themselves for not having guns.

Somewhat sorry

its like finding out my grandpa is being beaten in the retirement home
im coming for you gramps hold on

>They were our brothers.

Your only brothers are the people that hold the same values as you.

Nothing else.

If city retards want it, then they get it.

Conservative Brits were the true rulers of the waves. Libshit neocon Brits were born and bred slaves.

c-c-can i come live with little brother america i've fallen on hard times

Islam is incompatible with anything that is not Islam and Islam says anything not compatible with Islam must be destroyed by Islam.
The obvious solution is to destroy Islam first.

You know what you need to do eurofags

No. They voted for this, they support this. They're getting everything they deserve. What a disgusting people.

A dog will defend it's people when they're attacked, a brit wont

You better be white.

i just want the decent ones like the cop in that pic to know that we will offer safe refuge for them here in USA

i hope trump grants full automatic citizenship to any non shitskin muslim UK people who are willing and wanting to flee religious persecution and come to america, just like our ancestors did

>We were the rulers
Who you, goy? Your masters were rulers

as pale as snow

right on.

traitors go first

Yup, I love the Brits and feel very sorry for them.

Accepted.

>France

By and large no. If more mosques are burned down by tomorrow or at least a few Muslims are killed I might reconsider

I feel sorry for everyone right now. Western civilization is committing suicide. We've become decadent, depraved and obsessed with feeling good about how tolerant and moral we are. Strength, conviction, pride are fading into nothingness.

you could stop attacking the middle east

Britcucks are literally french goyim in denial so yes I am kinda sadened indeed

I feel sorry for British police. They are stripped of all the power, but they still have all the responsibilities police has. How people expect them to do their job is beyond my understanding.

they have been zog'd for quite a while. werent they the first country to bring in the jewish usurers?

A FUCKING POTATO

All I cant say is. Use us, Germany, France and Sweden as an example after the Europeon Civil (Islamic) war breaks out in 20 years when they outnumber us.
We're fucked.
We always meme you guys for being 50% white but in truth our white population is only being held up by our old people. As soon as they start dropping off we'll be lower than you and things will start getting a lot worse. But instead we don't have any guns to defend ourselves.

>When you realise England is just a superior version of France

Why the hell would you feel sorry for people who explicitly support this shit and punish dissent? The Police are put more effort into preventing retaliation than into preventing terrorism.

Honestly if it wasn't for bubba in his cabin in shithole Arkansas with a stockpile of slavshit rifles and AR-15's in his closet the same would be happening to us.

well you see Bjorke if you take away guns from everyone police no longer need gun because you can not acquire gun legally

Don't feel sorry for Brits. Feel sorry for the ones who want to stop this shit, but get thrown in jail for a tweet an SJW/musrat doesn't like.
London is cuck capital of the world

are our brothers
or we can just fucking wipe it off the map

You tried your best mate, Trump is trying his best, everyone in the UK is already trying to jump on him for "pushing his racist muslim ban agenda" just for this tweet.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871145660036378624

We can't be saved at this point, I just want to emigrate to the US or another part of the anglosphere.

How are they our brothers? Fuck the queen, her demented family, and her jewish bankers

so we go from
>police == criminal >> normie
to
>criminal >> police == normie

of course normie has no need to protect themselves from nothing

Sorry for the terrible grammar, it's late and I'm tired.

Euros are more responsible than the muslims. I have nothing but disgust for them.
>let a tiger in your home
>tiger does what tigers do
>how could this possibly have happened?

Or the Middle East could stop using any western involvement as a scapegoat for their problems and moderates there could help extremist elements in their societies come to grips with coming in contact with western modernity.

Y'know - instead of letting their citizens become victims of the basest, murderous and cultist impulses among them.

Stop listening to (((Alex Jones)))

so why do you continue to allow your tiger (niggers) in your home

I don't. They are cucks who made their bed, now they shall lie in it. And so will their next generations.

oh shut up you fucking gay loser

Nice digits .

Sorry you're fucked, mate.

that wouldnt work.
stop being so emotional.
the problem is the fundamentals of islam combined with the clash of civilizations narrative .

you cant kill your way out of the middle east and the american destabilization of the middle east is directly responsible for the immigration crisis.

(Gadaffi was a bulwark against the syrians and africans)

so dont say you are sorry until you admit its your fault too

he might be a loser but at least his country is not getting fucked in the ass by muslims everyday

its more complicated than that.

its islam+western intervention.

The US is more segregated than you realize. Niggers are also incapable of building bombs.

nobody ever said it was all muslims.
both sides of this argument are fucking retarded thats why it will never get solved

Their elites, just like ours, opened the floodgates in order to lower wages and destroy the working and middle classes who contested their power. Their elites and ours must all face the consequences.

p-please nuke us.

Underrated

Jesus fucking Christ.

My whole extended family is displaced English people. I do believe we were politely asked to "leave" at some point so now we're here.

I feel super bad for them but honestly they brought the current situation upon themselves and you all know it.

Honestly I think this whole situation is a huge wake-up call to the US and Australia.

England has fallen, but we can retain our parts of the Anglosphere if we're not retarded with political correctness like poor old Dad.

Peace Dad, I will always love true Brits.

That's crazy, the suspect was wielding a knife, but that's impossible since knives are banned in Britain.

>blew up over 100 muslims in Iraq

hmmm I wonder why

The blacks in my area are scarier than that.

My neighbor talks to me all the time about all his crazy ass ideas to fight isis on American soil. One of em involves involves submitting them to torture by puppies.

"Now y'all look, Islamic practicers can't touch the dog without becoming dirty. So we tie em up and let puppies piss on em"

Nope, not at all

i've heard rumors he didn't even pay his tv license either it's unfathomable

i feel bad for the brits who never asked for this. watching the debate last week was pretty depressing though. the level of pc discourse was really off putting, and that was after the arianna attack. i guess i'm used to trump's no bs talk by now but it was depressing.

no theyre fucking stupid

all of the brits
>create a gov system where religion has power
>complains when radical fundies take over

britain is fucking stupid with their pc laws, fix your shit or shut the fuck up already

Their inaction invited this. No one is blameless.

Yet 2 people a day die in Chicago. This is literally nothing you mong

So Bongland police aren't allowed guns either? Not even Japan does that.

Not even from T_D but blacks who survive past the age of about 25 are actually cool

all bullshit talk.

*Correction: 2 niggers die at the hands of other niggers in Chicago.

Net result: Nothing.

Hey not cool man no infighting with your own country that's what the jews want us to do
also checked

He might have built it out of smaller pieces of metal.

The vote for the left so they get what they deserve, I feel bad for those who voted agaisnt this cuckery

#notalltigers

kill yourself faggot

Their police are faggots who run away from dunecoons armed with knives, the British who aren't cucked need to just fucking take matters in their own hands and run over the police who try to intervene.

Thanks for letting the Anglo-Saxon people die, instead of helping us out.

Spin it to /polspeak/ all you like. This is still literally nothing compared to Chicago.

Nigs killing nigs. We call it the "self-cleaning oven."

A once prosperous nation fallen to the deadly grip of "diversity"
A mighty shame indeed.

Fuck how can we save England now?
Seriously asking, it quite seems Dad needs us Burgers to lend a hand .... again.

>letting
they owe us nothing grow up you child
;_; waaaah help us more big brother america

>muslims blow up everyone, including other muslims, therefore muslims are not the problem

It's foreign armies bent on the destruction of the country vs. drug gang violence

Are you 12?

They once were men of men.
Now I lament their passing.
Maybe one day the Saxon will reawake?
Alas, if it is not this day then it will be never.

No I don't. I actually fucking hate anglos even though I'm 1/4th English.

The English are some of the most arrogant faggots on earth. They act like they're still an empire with their huge egos but they're basically insignificant.

English women are universally whores with dozens of crusty jizz bombs from random Jamals up their buttholes. English men are drunk loud rude slobs.

Before ww2 most Americans disliked anglos. But Jews and New England liberal transatlantic elites worked to keep us close.

If the English want to abolish themselves and turn their land into Pakistan North then I'm fine with that fuck em. It's basically already over.

We never actually separated church and state.

Emotional? no that's just tactical. Nukes are pretty neat

>homegrown terrorists
I'm 36. And you're a nobody

Its been a good run faggot. You guys still have long bows?

>Select all images with bridges

I'm 38, and you're a pathetic Aussie faggot.

Wanna dance?

>niggers go around stabbing and bombing random areas every day

They're niggers killing other niggers within their nigger neighborhood. Who cares.

Not one bit, the last of my sympathy probably evaporated around the time of Paris in 2015. If they're so eager to piss away every thing that is their history and culture, let them. Let whatever ashes remain of their broken civilization be a lesson to other cultures that arise in the centuries and millennia to come.

>they owe us nothing
Sure, but if they want to see the very nation that created them wither and die along with the Saxon people then so be it.

Damn I'm cut up now. Bye son

And yet we defended the whole of Europe against plenty of dictators over the past few hundred years.
fucking idiot.

How are every single one of you Brits no joining the EDL *tomorrow*?

What have you got to loose?

(((EDL)))

Well let's just have a couple beers and laugh at the youngins on this board then!

of course they do you dingus
no one is grateful towards britain we're all pompus jerk offs now

Is it Jew owned?