>S Syria May20
i.imgur.com/bvC40OA.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments Jun3
>E Aleppo: SAA encircles Maskaneh, closes in
>DeZ:Powerfull ISIS attack, initial attack repelled, clashes ongoing
>E Aleppo:SAA liberated Al-Samoumah&Al-Jaza towns, cuts off Raqqa-Maskanah road
>E Hama:Sy&RuAF hit IS targets along with artillery shelling, ground invasion to follow
>PMU advances along Syria border, liberates al-Risalah Compound
>E Ghouta: JaI new offensive against HTS
>SDF close to cut of IS supply line to Raqqa
>SAA battels FSA in E Damascus Int Airport, aims to expant gov control near airport
>IS Hunters repel IS assault along Homs-Palmyra highway
>Unconfirmed:US-backed rebels accuse Russia of bombing them near Iraqi border
>SAA commemorates full liberation of Homs city by holding huge military parade
>484 confirmed deaths by US coalition in Sy&Iraq, activists claim lot more
>Yemen:7dead,25injured in blast in Al-Hazm city, Taiz-Houthis repelled pro-saudi attack

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army_arms_importation#Libyan_arms
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2017/06/01/These-are-the-most-prominent-Qataris-accused-of-financing-terrorism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WehBRgij4No
youtube.com/watch?v=v4vL51RQjKs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/871264083500294145
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabkhat_al-Jabbul
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.003577&lon=38.709383&z=13&m=b&show=/27284769/Jabal-al-Ghurab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VOTA INDEPENDIENTE! Don't get distracted by the same political parties' shills! ¡VOTA INDEPENDIENTE!

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

how do you feel when the roach king is building a wall while the meme president went back on his word?

FPBP
>yfw DELFINA IS GOINT TO LOOSE BECAUSE OF HER UGLY WIG TOMORROW

Wait, Trump's no longer building the wall?

Was this really in Ireland?
I find it interesting they would erect this if so.

Gaddafi funded the 'ra big league, it is real.

ASSAD ISNT SUPPOSED TO WIN

kys

How's Libya? Are you near Tripoli?
Last I heard he was looking at perspective contractors for it, but I don't think they allocated the money for it in the budget. So unless Mexico actually does pay for the wall, it's going to perhaps be put on hold for a year.
But that's just going off from what I've pieced together through memory.

At least he pretends to take a stand on it. Meanwhile both our candidates are going to open the floodgates.

Well unless the PMU gets to Deir first he ultimately may not.

That's interesting, I had no idea. Seems like something that would've been risky for him to do at the time since Reagan already dubbed him a great evil.

gaddafi provided a lot of weapons to IRA as a revenge for the uk involvement in bombing tripoli
i live in tripoli things are falling a part here the meme government can't provide any money to the people and the security situation is shit armed car hijacking happens almost daily here.

Americans also supported the IRA. We eventually came to peade agreements with SF, but we of course still own the territory.

I'm going to pray for the PMU to reach Deir if that's the case.
But don't you feel like the public's opinion is slowly changing? It must be to some degree, I couldn't imagine peoples' minds wouldn't change after Manchester, let alone the one in London.

Nope. Infact Corbyn (leftist) gained support after Manchester.

After all of Aleppo province has been cleansed of ISIS, i think the Salamifront offensive in eastern Hama will happen. Bulldozing ISIS all the way to Iitriyah.

Here's the thing. The region around the road from Iitriyah to Suknah is BRUTAL (the road goes between two mountain ranges).
SDF might be a pain in the ass, but why not use their neutrality to our advantage?
Instead of walking into that deathtrap, they will probably reach mount Bishri and attack Suknah from the north.

This way they will be able to secure a shitton of oilfields in central Syria.

Well, what's the support for the current installed Libyan government like?

Nobody wants the rebels to take over because their affiliated with Al-Qaeda, and that would mean sharia law right?

Here's a topographical map.
If they can't take the road from the north.
They'll have to clear the mountains completely before approaching that valley.

That was the US's doing, not ours. And you were supplying them long before then.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army_arms_importation#Libyan_arms

That's not even a cycle...
Who made this stupid piece of shit, the saudis, turkey, and the gulf states are in on this aswell.

the puppet government have very low support we make fun of it calling it the frigate council since they could only enter tripoli via a frigate
and they couldn't even leave the navel base.
all the current militias are involved with terrorists one way or the other.

all i know is the UK support of the bombing was one of the main reasons

It literally wasn't though. Bombing was in '86, you were supplying them weapons from the '70s.

all i know he provided a lot of weapons after the bombing his support to the IRA is rarely mentioned around here

No, the funding started in the '70s.
>The first Libyan arms donation to the IRA occurred in 1972–1973, following visits by Joe Cahill to Libya. In early 1973, the Government of the Republic of Ireland received intelligence that the vessel Claudia was carrying a shipment of weapons, and placed the ship under surveillance on 27 March. On 28 March, three Irish Naval Service patrol vessels intercepted Claudia in Irish territorial waters near Helvick Head, County Waterford, seizing five tonnes of Libyan arms and ammunition found on board. The weapons seized included 250 Soviet-made small arms, 240 rifles, anti-tank mines and other explosives. Cahill was found and arrested on board.[16][17] It is estimated that three shipments of weapons of similar size and makeup did get through to the IRA during the same time period.[18] Journalist Ed Moloney reports that the early Libyan arms shipments furnished the IRA with its first RPG-7 rocket-propelled grenade launchers, and that Gaddafi also donated three to five million US dollars at this time.[19] However contact with the Libyan government was broken off in 1976.

>Contact with Libya was restored in the aftermath of the 1981 Irish Hunger Strike, which was said to have impressed Gadaffi. In the 1980s, the IRA secured larger quantities of weapons and explosives from Gaddafi's Libya – enough to supply at least two infantry battalions.[20] Four successful shipments of arms were made between 1985 and 1986, providing large quantities of modern weaponry, including heavy weaponry such as heavy machine guns, over 1,000 rifles, several hundred handguns, rocket-propelled grenades, flamethrowers, surface-to-air missiles, and Semtex[21][22][23] – an odourless explosive, invisible to X-rays, and many times more powerful than fertiliser.[24]

Furthermore the Tripoli raid was only done after the West Berlin discotheque bombing.

For all the shit Libya did and acted like an autist the only proper foreign policy thing they did under Gadaffi was war with Chad for pic related.

Why was he so retarded about that bit? Does it have oil?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I guess all this support is the reason why we have a kind of good relation with the irishmen.
He used this war as a tool to get rid of officers and and soldiers he though was a threat to him.

Not oil, but supposedly uranium and other minerals

Wew lad

>FAP

>800 tanks and APCs
>7500 killed
>28 aircraft

Check this out. This was apparently one of the first times they used armed Toyota trucks in major battles

So, whats the deal with southern Syria? I thought they were part of the ceasfire talked about in Astana. Is it cause of the "ceasfire does not include the terrorists" narrative or cause US is fucking around the Syrian Iraqi border?

Also
GOOOOD MOOOORning Syria and /sg/!
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw

But how did they shrek the panzers so hard and lose so few?
I have to read up on this war, it's unbelievable...
Southern Syria is a broad term. Be more specific and goor morning.

Morning!

>Your whole Army looses against a fucking Truck

This is more embarrassing than the Emu war.

>hese are the most prominent Qataris accused of financing terrorism
english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2017/06/01/These-are-the-most-prominent-Qataris-accused-of-financing-terrorism.html
Reminder that Al Arabiya is Saudi-owned.

Meant Daraa, It seems like there is a mounting offensive.

>how did they shrek the panzers so hard and lose so few?
Fast moving toyotas with RPG wielding niggers on the back > slow moving tanks

Rebels captured 41 apartment complexes.

No fucking way, the tanks had no infantry support?

Fast moving toyotas with AK wielding niggers on the back > slow moving infantry
But no, why/how would they have infantry in the middle of the sahara? Supplying that shit would be murder.

Did he GAIN it because of Manchester or something else? Also maybe it's a rigged poll.

youtube.com/watch?v=WehBRgij4No

I'm now imagining this, but with Toyotas driving in circles around the Lybian tanks

No, he just gained because the people didn't give a shit. It's not like the tories would stop terrorism and UKEK are BTFO'd forever because we won brexit so they're largely irrelevant now.

>why/how would they have infantry in the middle of the sahara
>Supplying that shit would be murder
pic related
Don't respond unless you actually know what you're talking about.

chad mercs are hardcore as fuck, that's how

lmao that hypocrisy
I think she doth protest too much

Libya bro can you give me a quick rundown of the different Libyan factions? Whose side is Haftar on and what do people think of him?

..user pls..
Explain to be the logistics of supplying infantry in the desert, with little to no aircraft.

this
SAARus have to airdrop constantly

huh
gotta a good ring to it, like Toys are us
SAA R us

Trucks.

Ya'll are dumb as fuck yo

Well that sucks. Deus Vult when?

So more or less smooth sailing until they reach SDF territory. What's next, link up with Khanasser and then expel ISIS from the deserts of Eastern Hama?

>trucks
Lad, you do realise you're talking about a huge fucking desert, on a scale unparalleled anywhere else in the world, where cities are hundreds of miles between each other, you think you're just going to drive a truck through this landscape. This is some "where we're going we don't need roads" tier shit if ever I've seen it.

Protip: Unless they've trained camel as infsntry they're fucked.

>Electing open borders leftists when terrorists are moving with millions of migrants
>Electing leftists with no concept of the value of money who will overspend on gibs and end up as Greece but with millions of pissed muslims if the economy hits a downturn again

People really are stupid. In times of crisis you need conservatives who take it slow and spend money with care. Else you're gonna get hit with austerity measures when "they" decide to fuck with the economy again.

Cons are just as bad, even UKIP are too left wing for us now,

Explain how they got the tanks there without refueling you doofus.
Do i have to explain every single aspect of logistics for you?

They didn't refuel. They got them there, expected the BTFO Chad and then capture one of their fuel dumps. Instead the toyota niggers BTFO'd them and as you can see from the casualties it didn't end well for these fuelless tank crews.

Besides, we were talking about infantry, you changed the subject to tanks as a strawman.

Honestly Daesh is just a meme at this point.

>1000 hours in MS paint attached

Any good pics/vids of the WP being used in West Mosul earlier?

Mate, I'm not sure if you're trolling or just stupid as a rock.
The libyans lost 1200 men and 90 tanks, which means they had infantry.
Them getting the tanks there means that they brought fuel trucks.
Are you trying to convince me that humans, anno domine 1986 have no clue how to survive?
What the fuck is a fuel dump anyways?

Logistics don't apply to chad mercs
they just put everything they need on the truck and never leave that truck

nvm i found a quality video, here if anyone else is interested

youtube.com/watch?v=v4vL51RQjKs

anyway
how many days till the battle of Daraah?

Why would anyone with a double digit IQ even dedicate time on a political forum.
Some of you guys really are on par with niggers.

what did he mean by this?
or are you just talking about the bong?

Yes. ISIS is putting up a hell of a fight there.

Is maskeneh really empty? Just clearing it from mines and shit?
Probably. While dealing with ISIS mobile defence. Those fucker love that shit.

What's next is reaching SDF territory and forcing ISIS out of Shubayt. Afterwards, i expect Iitriyah-Tabqa highway and eastern Hama to be secured.

>BREAKING: It's done! Iraq's Hashd has liberated the significant Da'ish stronghold of Ba'aj in northwestern #Iraq

Can someone give me a list of pro-assad militia please ?

>Is maskeneh really empty? Just clearing it from mines and shit?
No images so far.

>thats not even a cycle
lollll. that disinfo got BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/871264083500294145

>Jews arent whi-

By your standards greeks and italians are white. Kys

Thanks

PMU looking good.

Nice.

I wonder how life is on that island. During the worst period of the war, things must have been pretty comfy there.

Go pmu! Go! Go! Kill off isis and then help the SAA.

Not really.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabkhat_al-Jabbul

Inshallah

Hmmm

>Confirmed: SDF has captured Baath Dam from ISIS

>Saturday, The Coalition warning Iran and pro-Assad militias, after they tried to reach Jabal Ghrab, MaT set up a new camp in the area to protect it.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.003577&lon=38.709383&z=13&m=b&show=/27284769/Jabal-al-Ghurab