London

are you feeling sad or amused?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uubCd-iqCo
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=239105310&postcount=1485
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sad because I had more faith in my anglo brothers, but apparently they love taking things like this up the ass.

>this much lewd projection
user....

Dont care. More western-eurocucks get killed by mudshits the better tbqh

QUADS OF TRUTH.

Both.

Sad for the victims
Disgusted with EU leadership for allowing this to continue
Amused that these sorts of attacks only push western countries closer to retaliation in one way or another.

Bored. Not enough happenings.

Sad and pissed

Amused. But France needs to be next.

It happens so often I don't feel much of anything other than contempt for the people who allow it to continue.

Be tolerant, user.

1 - Israel wants to get rid of muslims on their nation

2 - UN keeps bashing Israel

3 - Suddenly diaspora jews and israel alike push for flooding the entire west with 'war refugees' who happen to be almost all males on military draft age

4 - West looks like Israel during those knife attacks, terror everywhere

5 - If the west is forced to pushed back against islam and muslims on it's borders, now it can't say nothing about Israel doing the same

6 - Israel is free to remove muslims from it's borders by forcing the west to face the same issue and losing the moral ground by being forced to do the same

How long until this happens?

>europe is suprised

user...

KEK

I feel fucken broken down at this point. We can't do shit. We aren't allowed to be angry with the people who are killing westerners. It's twisted. We have to wait until it's our turn to be in the next attack. The left is killing us. The left is actively destroying the west by allowing these barbaric savages to do whatever the fuck they want and we can do absolutely nothing about it.

I've been bored of terrorist attacks for a year now. Nothing ever happens anyways, there's some baw baw on facebook sometimes and then everything goes on as usual.

part
a
r
c
e
l

Funny, it must of had something to do with the Paris Agreement

Pic is literally capture

>fucking muslims cunts!

I can't even keep up and it's been just over 1 week

I enjoy myself. we deserve it as a collective anyway

we're still gonna say not all muslim until infinity unless they literally nuke a city

Hmm nah nevermind that, we're still going to say not all muslim even if that happen. We're doomed might as well enjoy it

obviously it is not all muslims though

So giving snackbars the bomb or dirty bomb will wake up the masses?

Annoyed.
>waah, another muslim attack in Europe

These are my feelings youtube.com/watch?v=0uubCd-iqCo

so what ? their existence is a cancer on the west and they should be all deported including the '' moderates '' who silently enjoy it

Amused because it has been obvious since 2010 but nobody seems to care and now you see them bath in their own shit

Yes it is. It is all Muslims.

It's a majority of muslims, when they run out of other people to kill they start killing each other.
They're like orkz but less funny.

this

I want to see more terrorists attack from muslims and all these groups only to see them trolling and testing the level of subservient behavior of brain damaged dead people who are brainwashed by The Guardian and BBC, or any garbage from Democrats party owned media in USA, or the propaganda against the people, the virtua signaling of rich celebrities who are doing this for virtua signaling feeling or because they can't say other thing or they will lost their carers, be boycotted, removed, have their tv shows canceled like Tim Allen for a comment that was not even great but the Democrats party, owners of American media, staged tv shows, websites, movies, disliked since they want to keep a anti-trump narrative proapaganda non-stop in hope to put some piece of shit from DNC in the power

Or the people will learn to with the normalization of crimes, terrorist attacks and death of people, islamization of europe, supported by a tiny rich traitor elite who are also the owners of 90% of media and websites and shill against independent websites, people, candidates who show the truth uncut videos, real news, facts, emails

Everything

I want to see how much subservient the people will be and i want to see if the terrorists will start doing non-stop attacks just to test the reaction of submissive europeans

Refuting that all muslims are terrorist is ridiculous and counter productive

Indifferent. Stupid fucking normies support their governments in importing all these human garbage.
They deserve every single fucking stabbing and truck that will come their way.
>M-muh poor refugees
>Muh compassion
>Muh we need more skilld workers.
Stupid fucks only caring about the day to day job and their own asses.
I want to see Europe soaked in the blood of these pathetic fucks.

throwing all of them in boat would be productive as fuck though

>2 (two)

How does it feel?

Cheering for my British bros. The ones killed were Londoners so as such not part of Britain kinda like how Aus major cities aren't part of Aus.

Checked

It's a fucking ripper! I was just a bit dissapointed with the scale of the attacks. Needs more dead left wing voters!

Flying to London in 4 days, should I cancel?

we managed to find Shia`s stupid flag.
We managed to find the Antifa Bike Lock attacker.
We managed to find ISIS bases in Syria.

How can we use our swarm inteligence to dox radical muslims before they commit terror attacks?

>tfw will never be hungarian

>Muslims only kill left wing voters
we got here first folks!

>are you feeling sad or amused?

Angry. Powerless. Here I am, with my guns, dreaming if scenarios where I get to shoot muslims and save beautiful aryan women that reward me with sex and many children.

I'm fucking angry and want to see blood.

Is it wrong that I no longer really care? I mean, I am used to it. Just another day in the EU during Ramadan.

Amused.
But they should bomb germany and belgium from now on so they come to their senses.

Too late for Sweden.

Good god, this so much cunt

Should I cancel my vacation in October? Doing a few days in the English countryside, a week in London and then a few days in Dublin.

This is what the future looks

Sad that good intentions are paving the way to hell

>germany
>belguim
>too late for Sweden
I have more hope (none) for Sweden than the other two

Just cancel London
(it's shit anyway)

They'll never come to their senses. But it is good for us, because the liberal propaganda is already seeping deep into the country but whenever people see this shit in the news they think "heeeell no, I want that fence".

>Fucking Muslim Cunts

I hope this gets blown up so the normies see it, oh and this part too

>its not the Muslims

Just cancel tne London part

Why would we want to

they are part and parcel, stop being intolerent islamophobic racists Sup Forums

Just glad that I can be comfy in my terrorist-free beloved ex-commie Slavic shithole. I wouldn't change that for no riches.

Are we France now? I mean still not 100+ dead in one attack but still hopefully this wakes some people up

sadly this is London and they're already lost causes there

Mozlems are under prtection.

I find myself amused because they let this disease in themselves.

I've been there already in the past and don't need to do the ultra touristy stuff like Big Ben and what not. I'm seriously considering cancelling that portion but the people I'm going with don't see the increased attacks as an issue.

Ramadan is over at the end of June so you'll probably be sage.

no but make a picture before of yourself so we can make a before-after image

I sip wine, turn on classical music and look through twitter for confused cattle and laugh until i start coughing.

Wait wait wait, what the fuck happened?

it's better than wine

the authorities will act if they will get prove just like i the case of the bike lock attacker

The saddest part is your average person didn't know or care about muslims 20 years ago, but now we are so mired in these brown fuckers we live in constant fear of terror attacks. I just want to go back, maybe I can fix things...

It's another stupid hoax. Normies are going to fall for it, just like the last ones.

Muslims stabbing people, setting off bombs and running people over in vans in London tonight

lulz the UK is now confirmed to be a bunch of do nothing faggots, enjoy dying you retards

ive pretty much accepted that even though america is like 60 percent white, that it is a blessing that i will be able to move into the middle of nowhere in the flyovers and start a heavily armed militia full of like minded white people. american whites will live in tribes and together we will preserve our race.

"But if I step up to save my country someone might call me racist!"

Oh no!

GTA VI viral marketing

Sup Forums in a nutshell

It's ironic that the "love and tolerance" people are not only hateful and intolerant, they completely support ideologies that completely hateful and intolerant.

Even weirder is the fact that people who are labeled hateful and intolerant, even this place, give a fuck about people more than they do.

I'm not feeling sad or amused. I feel almost apathetic to the deaths and destruction. If anything I feel zealous. These attacks are proving the leftist shouldn't be considered human.

whine

I'm now convinced that I could take over the entire city of London with a single Glock and my huge American balls.

This is just the beginning.
Dont foeget the NWO is real and (((they))) will control us and our following generations.

>The JUNE London attacks

Kek

It sounds like this is the first one of the June terrorist attack series

and you would be considered a hero

Oh boy...
I just woke up, sorry for not having caught up.
At this point shit like this doesn't even faze people in Western Europe anymore, does it? I remember when people would feel like shit for a whole month, and it would constantly be on the news - but now? Fucking hell.

>born and raised in New York City
>all these eurocuck attacks are giving me bad flashbacks and anxiety
God why can't Mossad just invent a bio weapon that kills all Muslims already. Then we'll deal with the likes after.

Good luck with that bullshit in the USA.

>320 million people
>4 billion guns

there is literally nothing wrong with taking things up the ass

It probably will. The guy who wrote "attacks" knows his shit.

uhhhh... wanna chat?

I'm honestly upset it wasn't in Germany. Merkel needs a couple big blows

And the shitskins only serve to strengthen the police state and government defense agencies by giving them a reason to exist. It's a one-two punch: deprive the educated (white) middle class of freedom ad import a (non-white) slave class from third world countries to replace them.

No war will be necessary to enslave an entire nation

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=239105310&postcount=1485
LOL!

You misspelled assassination attempts.

The Brits thought the same thing, look how that turned out.

Living on my farm in the eastern Bavarian Lowlands with my Family and Muh gunz
and just laughing about the Lefty-Refugee-Welcome-Crowd getting mowed down each day

I don't care. Britbongs voted for this. They get what they wanted. So I guess they're happy.

The west probably isn't even trying to stop terror attacks because it's a good excuse to build an EU army.

Try something once. twice, three times..... Get the exact same result...... Definition of insanity if there is a 4th try while expecting a different result

I feel like we've accomplished a lot of understanding and compassion here today, guys.