What does JP know here?

What does JP know here?

It feels like he is expecting a hard breaking point, not a soft change in direction.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/results?q=chuck missler proverbs session 1&sm=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's right. this will continue for years until the younger generation seizes a bit more power.

Don't get distracted by the same political parties' shills! ¡VOTA INDEPENDIENTE!

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598
VOTA VOTA INDEPENDIENTE

My feel is JP knows that hard times must come as we only have the soft men now. Hard times will create hard men.

meant for

HE'S RIGHT. IT WILL TAKE MUCH MORE FOR A MASS AWAKENING.

>It feels like he is expecting a hard breaking point

Because that's how it is going to happen.

People will need a stronger argument to sway (or at least override) apathetic normies.
The only way that argument can be made is after 9/11 part 2.

Then we can finally start sorting this chaos into order.

Sad thing is, I don't know what we wake up to. We have a ruling class and deep state causing wreaking havoc on the globe and then tell us we have to integrate people that hate into our societies. Islam will always be a scourge but it's our own elites that are our Judas.

that's because you're still dreaming.

clean your room

Yeah, because he's not stupid. The masses still have their bread and circus. Shit won't change till some bigly stuff goes down.

>Yes got blame Islam.
>Yes, we destroy their countries and then make you pay the price. But don't blame us. You're not racist are you?
Islam can be a cancer in its own lands, we can't get it out of our lands without getting out the people who opened the doors to it out as well.

we will wake up just before its too late when the hatred for anything not european will burn like the sun

This is what makes me very sad. The longer it takes, the worse it will be.

I don't want another crusade.
I don't want the race war.
I don't want to gas the jews.
I don't want glassed cities.

Can't we just make our rockets and go be libertarians in outer space?

you don't want to gas the jews?

You need to go back 2 plebbit

No, it would be far better if they could be converted to drop their tribal preference for a greater western tribe. There's some good genes in those jews.

Didn't dispute that at all. You are factually still dreaming. We all are. We must all clean and let reality unfurl some more. I have learned a great deal in little time, but I'm not yet done.

C L E A N

>It feels like he is expecting a hard breaking point, not a soft change in direction.
?

We've been saying this since Sup Forums was created. We aren't going to slowly improve. There is going to be a massive conflict.

What exactly do you think the happening is?

Celebrities have to die first before liberals realize whats going on

Enlighten me. What have you learned?

The Bible is truer than anyone realizes, and stoning sinners is the ultimate redpill.

Swords were readily available in that time. Jesus instructed others to sell their cloak to buy a sword if someone wishes you dead. So why administer justice with stone? It's very deliberate. A stone is anonymous.

You're hardcore man. The old wisdom of Proverbs is redpill.

m.youtube.com/results?q=chuck missler proverbs session 1&sm=1

>The longer it takes, the worse it will be
This is why cucks who keep trying to cling to multiculturalism's corpse and spout their NOT ALL shit infuriate me so much. They will be responsible for millions of deaths of not only our own people but the shitskins they love so much too.

>Jesus instructed others to sell their cloak to buy a sword if someone wishes you dead.
sauce?

the bible

might want to give it a whirl

I will bind which is broken and strengthen the weak, but the strong and the sleek I will slaughter. I will administer the flock with justice.

both sides are not pl8ying the same game.

Your mum is also quite adept at making hard men.