What is with the diversity meme?

This shit makes my blood boil. fucking muslims will never stop displaying their satanic values.
it is definitely proven that people are better off living with their own kind.
>but muh diversity!
Can you name any terrosrist attacks that happened before the immigration shit storm? Were there any terrorist attacks back when brits lived with brits? or when swedes lived with swedes? the answer is a BIG FAT NO.
Also why is the UK not doing anything about this? You britbongs colonised our entire country for 200 years, and now you can't even do anything about muslims killing your children and women every other week.
Muslim purge when?

The mind virus that is political correctness.

we got kiked. The entire west will be gone by 2050. Never trust the Jew, learn from us poo in the loo.

How many more murders do these guys need to realise multiculturism is not the right way to run a country?

I am against immigration in many cases. Even for the poos that leave India. It is better that third world people stay in their shitholes and fix it rather than flee to the first world and leave the lower filth in charge of the country.

settle down street shitter we all know about your blood feud

Infinity
Economic crisis starts 1488, not killings

The answer is a big fat yes the muslims did terrorist attacks when the brits were in palestine look it up.

>a poo

Yeah I know - I have Indian friends here - but I am still a white nationalist and I tell my friends that I am. White nationalists like me don't hate other races - we just want to continue our culture and line. The Jews and left say us whites we are evil and all must go - that is why they opened our borders. In the near future whites will be like the Parsees in India - a small minority, and it breaks my heart.

pic kinda related

Gliberals are adamant against reality, they rather die than admit the truth.

Diversity means different people and different cultures stay that way. It directly opposes multiculturalism, which is mixing everything into an unrecognizable mess.

Think Samurai Jack.

Man goes on quest to defeat ultimate evil by learning from homogenous cultures and peoples to gain what they each have to offer.

Then he gets flung into the future where there are no borders, endless terror, and only one world government to rule, which is Aku.

>tfw a poo is more woke than most of your white mates

Gotta get back. Back to the past. Make America great again.

OP, are you a Sikh?

Shame the creator is another of 6,000,000 cohencidences.

>satanic values
seriously? satanists hate moslems and kikes more than chrisians user. do some resurch

Europe has had terrorism for decades. Look up the RAF, IRA, ETA, NSU etc. In Northern Ireland especially, people were killing each other for generations and only recently stopped.

>implying Genndy isn't redpilled as fuck

I'm a Satanist and this is true.

Thank you britbong.
Take back your country.
1800's UK when?

Best India can do is not let Kikes reach positions of power in their country. It's sad to say but the only thing that can wake the west up is more frequent attacks the side of this one. Normies need to wake up to fascism as quickly as possible. It's clear at this point that capitalism cannot combat this.

My family's die hard Hindus

Muslims are afraid of Modi. Judging by how badly he btfo'd congress in 2014, most likely the Hindu nationalist parties will win consecutive elections.

Lol China is whiter than Russia. Also forgot South Africa.

>Muslim purge when?
hopefully soon user, hopefully soon.
Ah yes, India, the country where half the population cannot eat beef and the other half cannot eat pork.