#Not_All_Muslims

#Not_All_Muslims

How do I get that through your fucking skulls Sup Forums!?

Repeat after me!

#NOT_ALL_MUSLIMS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_RAbOJcu0
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/16/deception-cloaked-in-an-american-flag/
youtu.be/9Ng4s1Mcn4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're right.
#EveryMuslim

Islam is an objectively out of touch, misguided train wreck of an idea. Most Muslims are good people but their religion is a shithole.

#not_all_nazis

Nazism is a ideology of peace

someday we will all look at on this and laugh

Get BTFO: youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_RAbOJcu0

I AM AN ATHEIST MUSLIM AND ALLAH WILL PUNISH YOU FOR DENYING HIS RELIGION OF PEACE!

NO!

This is the beautiful religion of peace Sup Forums! Get it through your skulls!

>I would like to think I'm not that irrelevant

Way to miss the fucking point of what the phrase was actually saying. You ARE irrelevant, to the assholes with the bombs and knives, what you do does NOTHING and what they do does EVERYTHING.

Fuck you, Saba.

I disagree with your views on Islam

Saba may seem "peaceful," but make no mistake, she has involvement in terrorism: breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/16/deception-cloaked-in-an-american-flag/

BIGOT! FUCK YOU FUCKING BIGOT RACIST HOMOPHOBIC XENOPHOB! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FUCK YOU!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I BET YOU'RE A CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN WHO HATES GAYS! ISLAM IS PEACE! Sup Forums IS RACIST!!!!

Meant to reply to

Of course it not all muslims you fucking idiot.
There's like a billion of them.
However 9/10 of times there's an attack it's a muslim
Because they're way over represented in that regard.
There's isn't as many Hindu, Bhuddist, Christian attacks, not even close.
And while it's only a few group of Muslims doing the attack itself, at least 90-95% supports what they're doing at some extent.
Not "all" but certainly a huge majority.
Not "all" of them do it, but most of the times there's an "incident" its a person from that specific demographic.

Why can't you understand this?

THE KKK AND WESTBORO BAPTIST ARE THE ISIS OF CHRISTIANS! BIGOT! RACIST! HOMOPHOBIC! WHITE STRAIGHT MALE! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I fucking knew it.

leave the lefty shit posting to leafs

That dying girl on the bridge, with her last breath, whispered into the paramedic's ear, "Not all Muslims". It would have been a real tragedy if she went out as a xenophobic.

Those are not Muslims! The prophet has nothing to do with Islam! Islam is peace!

of course not all muslims.....

WAAAAH RACISM RACISM RACISM!!!!!!

It's a shame that a global effort to simutaneously remove Muslim Cultists from the world of the living can't be carried out.

burning people alive is actually prohibited by the koran, which is why a load of other jihadist groups got butthurt when isis burned that jordanian pilot alive

Your own imam says it, not me.

I am a Jefferson libertarian alt right son of a bitch, and I have to say, "Not all Nazis" is one of the greatest memes ever.

I also suggest Europhobic anytime they say something that can be notionally construed as anti-white.

That Imam has nothing to do with Islam!

Remember when Catholics and protestants were killing each other?

Do we consider them to have been Christians or not?

youtu.be/9Ng4s1Mcn4c

how can you lose half your pants?

That is proof Christianity is a violent oppressive religion! The Crusades and 30 years war prove it! They both did those things in the name of Christ! Christianity is hateful. Islam is peace!

EVERYTHING HE SAID IN THAT VIDEO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM! ISLAM IS PEACE! DAVID WOOD IS A BIGOT CHRISTIAN WHITE STRAIGHT MALE RACIST!

Ok then, what is Islam besides "peace".

>Well studied in Islam

>Reads passages from the Quran that show how bullshit Islam is

>MUH WHITE MALE RACISM

You give Shlomo whatever he wants

Why not all muslims?

>You must choose between Islam or total hedonism
Neither, fuck off.

Islam is submission to God and following Muhammad, his messenger.

BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you follow Muhammed who consumated his marriage with aisha who was 9 years old. Muhammed was a pedophile and your religion regards him as a holy person.

Aisha has nothing to do with Islam!

#NotAllCigarettes

Tobacco products despise cancer, and my gran smokes 60 a day and she's 105.

Oh i get it now. Islam has nothing to do with Islam. I'm I right?

All male British citizens. I know you're sitting down. Reach down between your legs and find your balls. Have you found them? Man the fuck up and take care of business. DO SOMETHING.

If nothing happens to counter this attack in the UK in the next 30 days I'm going to work to ban the UK from Sup Forums perm. You're just too gay to talk to these days.

Not all MUSI's are good people..... Dont let them near you 6 yr old daughter or your car

OP is a faggot

Yes exactly! Finally, your bigotry is going away!

If only 1 Muslim does not blow himself up or stab someone then Islam is a religion of peace. By the way you are not allowed do this with any other group.

#Every_Fucking_Muslim
How do I get it through your fucking skull OP!?
Repeat after me!
#Every_Fucking_Muslim

YOU INSULT THE PROPHET! I WILL FUCKING JIHAD YOU! SAY ISLAM IS PEACE NOW OR YOU GET JIHAD!

Last time we were discussing this, someone posted a pic that was spot on regarding this.

The image was divided into 4 smaller ones and I can't remember exactly what they depicted, but something along the lines of:

terrorist act -> politicians saying we have to be more open and tolerant -> terrorist act (repeat).

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss my ass, you goat humping, child raping abomination.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Love how hypocritical the left are when it comes to this sort of shit. Not all Muslims are potential suicide bombers but everyone who voted Brexit is a racist, bigoted white male.

Thanks user you have enlightend me. I am free from bigotry!!!

Yes, every single muslim. They are either terrorists or supporters of terrorists.
The only good muslim is a dead muslim.

Only 10% of Germans were NSDAP members.
Only a fraction of a percent of Germans were involved in the crimes during WW2.

#notallnazis

[Spoiler] The peaceful majority is irrelevant [Spoiler]

Good! Now go pray to your lord and savior Muhammad (Peace and 72 virgins be upon his holy cock)!

>Look at graphic
>Get offended by the idea of burning people alive
>Rape, slavery, honour killings, beheading, FGM, pedophilia are okay
Islam in one sentence. Well done, user.

Fuck off nigger.

chekd and kekd
old school game - well played

Saying these attacks done in the name of allah has nothing to do with islam, and that we should just carry on waiting the next attack, is probably the most retarded way to deal the problem.

The only right way would be reform of islam in the west.
>Stop that "this has nothing to do with islam" bs. Like in AA meeting, start by admitting you have a problem
>Shut down all the mosques that has protected these radicals or that teach radical islam
>Demand mosques to be more transparent
>Condemn loudly radical islam, not non-muslims for being worried about this
>Kick out every person tied to terrorism or radical islam, those 23000 jihadists shouldn't be on the streets

And most importantly, this all should come from the muslims themselves.

But user, muhammed is a dead sandnigger. Why worship nothing like an atheist.

Kill all muslims, oke

It's the natural evolution of those holes in pants that are fashionable

THAT HAS NOTHING TO WITH ISLAM!

desu. that shit scares me even more than any antifa thing ive seen this far. literally: KYS

Muhammad died for your sins when he was poisoned by the Jew!

If i was a Muslim, I would give up the faith and call myself something else. Hindu, buddist, athiest, etc... There are whole world of different beliefs and non-beliefs. At this point, I just couldn't call myself a muslim just out of pure shame.

So what was the bodycount at the end of the day?

I thought Jesus die for our sins, user. I think the Jesus version is better dont you?

>Normies will roll their eyes when you tell them not all men or not all whites
>But they see no irony in preaching this shit after every Islamic terrorist attack instead of mourning the victims or doing anything else productive

this is a moslem shill right here folks

#MostTerroristsAreMuslims

DON'T BE ISLAMOPHOBIC!
Crowds of moderate Muslims in London this morning, out protesting the violence in the name of their religion. pic related.

FPBP

#notallmuslimsarepeacefull

kek

#too_many_muslims

#enough_muslims

#one_muslim_too_many

#Not_All_Muslims
But
#Its_Always_Muslims

keep seeing this, wtf is the point?
what are they saying?

Muslims tolerate the fuckheads who perpetrate this shit amongst their communities and do nothing to stop them, the only time they speak out is to avoid retaliation

All Muslims are fucking guilty

No, Jesus is just a prophet (PBUH) and has nothing to do with Islam.

#AllMuslimes #EverySingleLastOneOfThem

Fuck islam, fuck muslims and fuck you cuck.

BIGOT RACIST! I WILL JIHAD YOU UNLESS YOU ADMIT ISLAM IS PEACEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>#NOT_ALL_MUSLIMS
GUESS WHAT.....IT WAS MUSLIMS

Come at me sandnegro.

#No_To_All_Muslims