My sister is a conservative. Nationalistic. Virgin. Doesn't exist by our standards. She is alone...

My sister is a conservative. Nationalistic. Virgin. Doesn't exist by our standards. She is alone, always complaining that men are fuccbois that fuck around and won't marry.

I am an md/phd student, we live in bel air. We are jewish/ italian. She is 5'11". Are you faggots worthy of my sis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8ikMIEW-Ek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews are demons.

no.

why not desu

fpbp

>Jewish
nice b8 m8

Nice thread about politics and current events faggot.

I got that 2D animu thicc, I don't need your cumby sister you kike

she's ugly bro

sorry

you're* ugly, young lady

>My sister is a virgin.

That's good for her, because Jews aren't permitted to mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8ikMIEW-Ek

A Jewish wop, what a bargain! I can't wait to have Jewish children, wow!

more pics

She's got crazy eyes m8. I'd stay the fuck away.

No way I waste my mongol genes with her

>Jewish

You sure that Pic is female??

I'll take the offer

Of course I would marry your sister. It's next to impossible to find conservative, politically conscious women where I am. Also, she's cute.

nah she fixes those eyebrows, puts some makeup on, maybe saw a few minutes of sunlight a day... and she would be good looking. her problem is probably self confidence that is unbearably low...which is so fucking annoying to deal with in a girl.

she needs a eyebrow job

fight me for your sister's hand in marriage pussy

t.injun / norse bastard

I wouldn't touch your sister with a 10 ft pole.

>conservative, nationalistic, virgin
>uses the word fuccboi
Bait

You guys are fucking brutal. I am 6'3" blonde. You fags don't deserve to have these fucking genes, you low brow silicon hermits. Her eyebrows are great. Also, ashkenazi is master race you fucking crackers.

I'd hit on her.

My game's alright, but I'm pretty brokeass. Nothing to offer besides charm and a big dick.

I'm also 5 ft 7 in. but I only taller women. No complaints so far.

She looks mean and selfish... would not take out for coffee, sorry.

You're low T and won't 1v1 for your sister's vagina

Does she demand a man taller than her?

>We are jewish/ italian. She is 5'11". Are you faggots worthy of my sis?

I don't care if she's ethnically Jewish but converting to (conservative) Protestant Christianity is a requirement for any potential girl friend of mine.

She is very cute. Post pic of her feet pls.

Go chase a rolling penny into a storm drain, kike

I am a pure virgin myself sir and would gladly wait until marriage t-
>We are jewish
DROPPED

Send a resume to [email protected]

If you arent getting or have a grad/prof degree or know coding languages- no deets

I just want to see my sis with another 130+ IQ poltard

Fuck those eyebrows. Her pussy is probably a bush that has to be trimmed with a chainsaw. Fucking Sara Silverman grade face.

No thanks op

I live in Valencia ;D

NO

Do you have stories about the Nazis in Italy? Did your family hide out somewhere, or did you go on an epic journey with Primo Levi?

Those eyebrows....

No thank you.

>Kikes running out of ideas on how to win over Sup Forums

fuck off Kike

FPBP

>We are jewish/ italian.

This is actually an elite combination. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group in the world and Italy has the highest average IQ in Europe.

>We are jewish

We were raised lutheran, she converted.

that's it. good night.

I need to see a full body pic

FUCK! My IQ is only 127!

I guess I can't.

Absolutely, wouldn't think twice. Quick question, though: Does she ever waggle her eyebrows?

>Ashkenazi is a race
top kek

Yes, with a shot of feet too.

>Nationalistic

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

Anyway, she's got crazy eyes. Looks like a fucked up bitch who would fake a pregnancy and constantly think the guy is cheating.

You know how Jews are, they have a propensity for mental illness.

I would probably still date that hairy wombat, but that's because I have low ass standards.

That's fine then, I'm not a 1488er/race realist so the Jewish thing doesn't bother me at all. Are you looking for a long distance thing? Cuz I'm Canadian. I'm going to go to Law school, currently getting a degree in history, is that good enough?

tfw iq is legit over 130 but op is a kike coward and won't 1v1 irl for his sister's insane heeb puss

fpbp as always

Only one i could find :)

are you guys catholic? if yes then yes, if practitioner of Judaism no.

I make 47k a year and I'm a spic who's 5'8''. Can I impregnate her.

Oops. Here friend :)

Well she doesn't have 9 lbs of makeup slathered on her face. You ever seen one that does that for years to look "hot" without her clown mask on? It's a nightmare. At least I know ops sister won't induce me to vomit when she's 30 like most that do that do.

Shes really cute, If she was christian I would marry her OP

oh gee whiz so you're saying a woman who is not obese can paint over her face with cosmetics to alter her appearance and appear attractive?

startling revelation here. that chick is ugly. sharp features and looks like her pussy absolutely stinks

do you have any sexual attraction towards your sister?

Is that her? How hairy is her pussy?

Post more, we need to judge her face better

i had an asian girlfriend and lived with her for over a year. believe me, i know all about it.

Why is it ALWAYS the Jewish girls with slightly mannish features that are always the most redpilled?

holy shit hahaha

>If you arent getting or have a grad/prof degree or know coding languages- no deets
So no police officers then? Shiiiieeeet, I just want a waifu that I can enjoy racist jokes with.

>She is alone, always complaining that men are fuccbois that fuck around and won't marry.
If she doesn't fuck them, how does she know?

look nigger, nobody wants a fucking kike wife.

Also fuck off with your grad prof degrees faggot, i work in the trades and have a 135 IQ kike lord, might wanna gas yourself

Filthy kike

underrated

Youre cool as long as you dont fuck the prosties mate.

We'll shoot the shit.

>we are jewish
noooooooooooooooooooooooope

fuck off kike. we don't do racemixing here.

Depends how Jewish and willing she's able to play with Greeks

>jewish/ italian
Sorry, I'm only interested in white girls.

No hymen no diamond. Her kind enable the fuccbois. Dont want a used up fucktoi

Her last bf was greek

I am in Bel air right now I will take this womans hand in marriage

>3dpd

she's ugly desu

desu all Italians are jewish.

I would def get with her though.

Send your resume friend

>5'11"
>jewish
>fucking eyebrows
>mfw

>Jewish
>Nationalist
Nationalistic for who? Israel? Europe? Both(?)

Are you intending this to be long distance?

>being so dumb you need to go to school for 20 yrs so you can wave around your little good goy certificate to people to make a good living
Lol

this to be quite honest famalamadingdong
she can get married to my garbage disposal though

First, this is a fucking weird proposition.
>courting 4 muh sis
Second, I would totally date her and probably gib babby 2 her.
>muh qualifications
Third. Occipital bun. Blonde. Blueyed. 5'11" 180 stacked but not Chad. Industrial designer and fabricator/builder. Rugged outdoorsman and educated trained artist.
>take muh sibster goy.
Sorry I'm 2 shy

>jewish
Continuing your disgusting Semite bloodline. Nah. Your sister is the white man's fuck toy. Hope some alt right have some hatefuck fun with her.

Those are the craziest eyebrows/eyes I've seen a while. Other than than that, she seems pretty 5/5 when it comes to looks.

>My sister is a conservative
Not a requirement or a proof of sanity

>Nationalistic
Good, but then she'll find a nice italian guy for her or she would have to tone that nationalism down

>Virgin
To your knowledge. Not a requirement for me as long as she has not being whoring around.

>She is alone
SAD.

>always complaining that men are fuccbois that fuck around and won't marry.
Translation: the type of guys (good looking alphas) she is into are not the most willing to settle down and it pisses her off. There are plenty of guys who look only for serious relationship.

>I am an md/phd student
And what does she do? Why your education matters?

>We are jewish/ italian
Take classically intolerable attitude and double it with some extra crazy. I men would be just lining to live in a relationship and hear her nag for the rest of their life.

>Are you faggots worthy of my sis?
I would, but I doubt she is the kind of person I could stand to be with even for one week.

Report this thread you stupid niggers

>be armenian in los angeles
>have big eyebrows
>her eyebrows are bigger than mine

Disgusting. She looks like a fucking kike

Post more of her face, user

I'll marry your sister user.

Tell her good men exist. They truly do.

Depends, is she a roastie?

Are you a real one or do you hide behind trees and bust grandmas going 32 in 25 in some 500 person speed trap shithole village?

I have a physics degree and am working in software. Always wanted to settle down with a Jewish princess. Post feet and maybe we'll have a deal. Also 6'3" if that's important

Jewish women gives asian mail order brides a run for the money in the "gold digger olympics". Sorry, but no thanks.