Do you support the use of defensive measures of your country now?

Do you support the use of defensive measures of your country now?

Hamas are just a small group of extremists

Israel should learn to accept muslims

The Iron Dome can take out >90% of any short range missiles.

That means

#NotAllMuslims

That chart is deceptive. 70% of american terrotory is a lot more territory than 70% of isreal. You could throw a fucking rock over israel. 70% could be one guy with a rocket. In america 70% would mean armies are at the front door.

When I get my free country I don't think I'll be bitching how many missiles it's in range of.

Fuckn tards choose to live there. Let them deal with the consequences. I couldn't give two shits less about the fucking jews.

wtf I am a hamas rocket missle now

Thats a pretty aesthetic design

How islamophobic, open your borders bigots

BS skewed numbers. That implies that our neighbors are the same.

>Mexico wants us to embrace them so badly

>Canada thinks if you fight the US the US wins

>A few million Israelis is equal to 224 million Americans
hmmmmmmmm

>Israel
>only country in the world that got to decide where to exist before setting itself up
>puts itself in range of Hamas' rockets
And they say kikes are smart

Hamas isn't even a terrorist organization.

How many suicide bombers have hamas claimed?

>killing Arabs
>considered bad

Wrong board faggot.

>Canada thinks if you fight the US the US wins
I mean, they're not wrong.

Slay them all.

The jews have the right idea honestly we should just give them the green light to send these fuckers back to the stone age.

I am a Zionist antisemite. I want Greater Israel to be a thing, and I want to deport every Jew there. Like Hitler's original plan before Britain fucked everything up.

This board is a fucking lost cause. How old are you? 15?

I grew up my entire life hearing about the Israelis bombing the shit out of Palestinians, and so has the entire Arab world.

None of this shit would even be happening in the first place if it weren't for the fucking Jews having been given a state in Palestine.

The root cause to every effect is the jew

yes.

it sucks

>zionist scum should be reprimanded
>but not from mud slimes
>the zionist scum also are the only purveyors of any sort of actual 'western' civilization in the ME

very fucking conflicting. just glass em both?

TALK SHIT
GET HIT

That tends to happen when the people with an average IQ of 85 try to make a rocket.

/thread

says the britbong getting bombed and stabbed.

stand up for yourself you fucking cuck.

You sound buttmad Achmed. I would be too if my people were stuck in the 9th century.

>ignores Germany

my fuckin sides, b a s e d

How has no one acknowledged the based leaf with his first post also being the best post?

Scotfag here, I would welcome an alliance with the forces of Hamas and would allow them to decimate the English like the French of old never could. Then i would invade.

>What would you do?

Change my facebook filter after an attack.

Fuck off Ahmed Sup Forums is pro-zionist whether you like it or not.

Move the jews to Israel AND get rid of muzzies.

So is this why you killed Jews before they had a land ? How about the killing of Buddhists monks? British ?Americans ? French ?
Too bad your so called " leaders " sold you short at 1948. When you lost to a couple of fucking post ww2 Holocaust survivers.

There isn't any palestinian state because it simply don't exist. They simply hate the jews and also retake those territories for an arab country (like Egypt)