Doxxing Pedos

Hey guys. Was sent here by a buddy to possibly get help in doxxing this pedo to the cops. He admits he's currently molesting a 3 year old girl. He's part of a growing pedo advocacy movement online. Please help us get this fucker in jail. Here's the video the comment comes from. youtube.com/watch?v=wFLJnCqfua8

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCoKovo-qc-KNK3cA3K64FZQ
google.com/search?q=Sunshine'n'rainbows&oq=Sunshine'n'rainbows&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4144j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Gods work user, but we don't do this anymore. Look elsewhere for support

Bump

I googled the name. There's a child care center in Red Oaks, Iowa that shares the name.

Well he sounds like a piece of shit. I will say, though, that I do actually have a relatively soft opinion on pedophiles. I may not be able to relate to them, but I kind of feel bad for them because they are so highly stigmatized and they were born the way they are, they didn't chose it (and are unable to chose not to be pedophiles). Now, it is crucial to note that I have zero sympathy for child molestors. Being a pedophile doesn't mean you've harmed a child, just that you are attracted to them. Once you cross the line and harm a child you lose all of my sympathy. I don't really know what the purpose of typing all of this up is, but that's my opinion for whatever it's worth.

This is a troll you nigger

user, go elsewhere for help with that, but not another *ch4n. These places are more infested with pedophiles by the day, and I thought 2006 was bad. Ugh. Godspeed.

>we gotta stop le pedos
Wow, you sound like a bunch of moralfag redditors.
Anyway, what can you, a private citizen do that the police can't? Just leave it to them. The police in the US, as well as the various three-letter organisations are powerful enough. They're likely aware of this already, and are working on apprehending them as covertly as possible, without making much noise. But you? You'll only be making people panic.

You work for the Huffington Post, don't you?

>I may not be able to relate to them
We can all relate to them to some degree. We just choose not to indulge it. I also have some compassion for them though. It's not like attraction to young humans is "ohhh the horror!!!1!"

You couldn't sound more new if you tried. Trying to stop "pedos" on ANY *chin is an useless effort.

No, they're too liberal for me.

I can't really, I'm not attracted to something that is seen as vile and disgusting to most people. I don't need to worry about people thinking I'm an evil child molester because of who I'm attracted to. That's what I'm getting at.

I actually hope to work for the CIA or another agency in the alphabet soup that is our intelligence community after I get out of the military if I chose not to pursue a military career.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCoKovo-qc-KNK3cA3K64FZQ

Channel with same bio not much else

This dense motherfucker.

T.pedo

t. redditor

t. person who downloaded honeypot cp on Sup Forums

srsly all cp here is a honeypot. if you've been on Sup Forums longer than LAST SUMMER you'd know that. kys.

also, get fucked in prison pedo scum. I hope you get raped.

>my partner is a child she turns 4 in about a week
that escalated quickly

hahaha

That's quite the assumptions you have about me - perhaps you are projecting? Kids aren't really my thing, but I know how useless is to "stop pedos" on a *chan. I've seen people try - you just can't do it unless there's actual proof.
The poster in the OP might as well be a roleplayer, the usage of "normie" should've tipped off even the most gullible of gullible people.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

so I'll do all I can with my autism discord, and you can sit there and fap to anime. sound good?

>Discord
Whoa, you're a Sup Forumsandal? That explains everything.
I'm going to fap to whatever I want, stop assuming things about me.

>DON'T ASSUME MY SEXUAL PREFERENCE SHITLORD

I'm sorry I offended xou

I hope this isn't relavent but I thought someone should say it...
Pic related
google.com/search?q=Sunshine'n'rainbows&oq=Sunshine'n'rainbows&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4144j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>mate

so it's a aussie shitposter, oh my

Calm down, son. Did you skip your meds or something? Does anything I type give off an angry vibe? No.
You're the one with a clear prejudice against me.

Don't give a fuck.

Honestly, it's too convenient. This is a hit job. The message is probably faked, and is probably a disgruntled customer trying to get someone fired. No one seems to remember 'not your personal army' anymore. Just dox for the sake of doxing. No more lulz, just destroy who we can because we can, regardless of what we don't know.

>sick normies

Unlike Australia where all the normies fuck sheep.

Kys quickly, my dude.