When will Trump take responsibility for causing the London terrorist attack?

When will Trump take responsibility for causing the London terrorist attack?

Someone needs to give that cunt a Columbian neck tie asap.

>if you fight the terrorists, they win

So, he's saying that the people who are killed by terrorist attacks, are the real culprits?

And even saying anything about a terrorists ethnicity/religion makes YOU responsible for the next attack, huh?

SO mainstream muslims would what, start killing people like the other muslims if we talk about the muslims that are killing people?

I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE

Here's the thing:
Muslim terrorists don't exist in a vacuum. They've all got parents, who still claim "They are good boys, they didn't do nuffin" even after the terror attacks. They've all got muslim neighbours who heard them rant before the attacks. They've all got friends and co-workers. And all of those "mainstream muslims" supported the terrorists, did nothing to stop them, and probably approve of their deeds afterwards.

I say it's time for a progrome. Get rid of them, either by sending them home or killing them all.

When "moderate" Muslims start fixing their archaic doctrine.

>"alienate" Muslims
>they go on a stabbing spree

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT FUCKING RIGGED SANDNIGGER MECHANICS

>when you're so politically correct everything you say is retarded
i love this meme

Someone get this fucking sand nigga r terrorism apologist out of office.
Jesus Christ London, this is fucking sad.
Really.
Fucking.
Sad.
And pathetic.

Statement without facts. Shitpost.

> mainstream muslims
> can be radicalized from a tweet from pres of USA
> moderates from the religion of peace

>When will Trump take responsibility for causing the London terrorist attack?
Fuck you, sandnigger!

LOL...Fucking sick isn't it?

Dam you Trump You destroy the climate, and you fukin get good brits killed by hillry's MUSI' army

How is this even real.
What has our reality become, morbid, distorted, and unrecognizable. This shouldn't be happening, idols are speaking and moving about in strange ways.

fake tweet? i can't find it on his twatter

Try harder nigger

Not sure if he can say this anymore.

Who is he alienating when he goes to Saudi Arabia (which is another problem in and of itself) and calls out 'islamist extremism'. He's even going so far as to excuse non extremist Islamism (which makes sense given that Tunisia exists).

This is so retarded that anyone who even reads it is more retarded for having done so.

London keeps winning

-Trudeau

Fuck you Khan. It's your boys doing this shit. Fix your fucking religion. After all, it's leading the world in terrorism not only against non-Muslims but even Muslims themselves. How fucking dare you even mutter the words, "part and parcel of living in a big city". Motherfucker, that's what's IGNORANT. Go get fucked you little bitch. Mayor of the most famous and historic cities in the world and all you can say is to avoid the truth and say, "part and parcel of living in a big city". GO GET FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If moderates can become extremists because you don't like them doesn't that make them extremist from the start?

This CANNOT be real.
If it somehow is, he needs to be publicly burned at the stake.

>>The kind of brain it requires to think "moderate" Islam will just chillpill if we stop insulting their prophet and this will all go away.

>>Stop being mean and maybe they'll stop killing us? Ever think of that one, white asshole?!

>London has proven him wrong.

Up is down
Right is wrong
Kill your enemies and they win.

5 years in jail for you Hans.

This game the Left is playing where people actually dying is just "sticks and stones may break my bones . . . "

>>WE'RE TAKING THE HIGH GROUND

yeah, it's like alienating mainstream neo-nazis. it makes them lash out. embrace mainstream neo-nazis everyone, or else you're a bigot.

If you let your enemies kill you, you win.
-Trudeau probably

That guy is so fucking retarded.

>moderates from the religion of peace

He literally called moderate muslims uncle toms in an interview.

What a fag

I'm a leftist an I hate this cunt.

Islam is an enemy of Europe, both left and right.

This. It's time to drive the Muslim hoarse back into the middle east.
Death to muslims.