Wait, so let me get this straight

Wait, so let me get this straight.

A terrorist was going from bar to bar stabbing people and no one, not one single person, took the chance to jump him when his back was turned or something?

Back in my home country people would have jumped him as soon as he started stabbing the first person. Probably rough him up real good too, no ifs or buts.

Things are very different with a gun but a knife, cmon wtf.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/
cnn
archive.is/c2On7
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/29/concealed-carrier-just-stopped-mass-shooting-night-club-media-remained-silent/
bbc.com/news/uk-40146916
metro.co.uk/2017/03/17/bystander-shot-and-killed-man-who-was-beating-up-police-officer-in-the-middle-of-the-road-6514875/
cnn.com/2016/09/18/us/minnesota-mall-stabbing/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=spr43Rlp3cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=onP-N3lGdkA
archive.is/xhd1G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How hard would it be for you guys to get guns?

>A terrorist was going from bar to bar stabbing people
It's logical in Kike-ruled countries to not intervene.
Attacking one of the Government protected terrorists will ruin your life.
If you just hope he stabs the others and ignore you, everything will be fine.

People are more interested in recording shit on their phones than helping.

Bystander effect.

Brits are pathetic people dude.

Does that explain why those 2 US marines jumped that terrorist in that belgian train when he pulled out an axe?

Nah you eurofags are weak pussies now. Enjoy crouching defenseless and dying like a dog. Only was a terrorist attack stopped when an american was around on the thallys train attack. Am american visiting belgium hence the flag.

>no sexy ladies
>no drugs
>no alchohol
>no smokes
>no music
>no gambling

No wonder these goatfuckers are so batshit crazy.

people threw chairs and bottles at the attacker

Are you trying to look cucked in front of your countrymen?

Marines don't react like regular people in London who in all likelihood their last dying thoughts were #islamispeace #notallmuslims

Whats your point exactly? Marines have training to stop them from acting like a stunned mullet when everything goes tits up.

Right but when hes stabbing someone couldnt like 2-3 people come up behind him and crack him over the head with a bottle/bear hug him/donkey punch him/grab his knife wielding arm?

I would have killed it with my bare hands. I train as much as possible for the event.
The social contract is broken. The state and the elite have abandoned us.
We must rely on ourselves

Did you read my OP in full?

Man, so much for the idea that a English Pub being a rough and tumble thing.

Why do you think they wore fake bomb vests? Apparently even the fucking cops ran away.

I'm waiting for the US to go through this trail.

They threw bottles & chairs at them actually, more people would've died otherwise.

>nosexyladies

ibegtodiffer

This. One of the guys stabbed a girl like 20 times while she screamed for help. Nobody rushed to her aid either to pull the guy off, or bust his skull in with a chair and stomp him too death.

>I would have killed it with my bare hands
Big talk on the internet, I'd like to see you take on 5 men armed with machetes with only your bare hands.

Of course it's by each person but Europeans really give off the persona of being massive pussies. Growing up around them here you know to keep your guard up around subhumans and how if they find you are weak they will target you more. It appears Europeans haven't learned that yet, they seem to think more love is what will make those Muslims become peaceful or something. Also this is more about the public at large than people on here or specific people

18500 children were raped and sexually assaulted by Muslims in the UK and 18500 fathers sat down and did nothing.

Years of drip drip drip feminization have turned our males into cowards.

The terrorists, with the left acting as useful idiots, have won.

Any nation that cannot protect its children is no nation at all.

>One of the guys stabbed a girl like 20 times while she screamed for help. Nobody rushed to her aid
Source ? or stfu

How many times did an American carrying a concealed weapon stop a terror attack?

Post examples.

When a civilization no longer protects its women, you just know its becoming pussified. Either that or its in pure desperation mode and on the verge of imminent destruction like the Soviet Union in WWII.

>18500 fathers sat down and did nothing.
You really think those girls had fathers in their lives ?

>12 inch blade
>just tackle him bro

are you retarded?

There are numerous times that were lauded here for multiple days in their contemporary timeline.

Sure.

Post examples.

Well, they were American marines...

They may be pompous and overrated, but they'll do shit like that.

thats illegal mate, you know that

People have been trained not to do anything in public for decades now, all interpersonal interaction that would normally be settled man-to-man is now settled man-to-state-to-man.

"People" are just walking Stasi 2.0 surveillance posts now, they don't act like actual human beings and I'm afraid they never will again.

cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

Please archive. Thank you.

>cnn com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting
archive.is/c2On7

>let me stop 9/11 with my ccw

ccw's arent a thing in CA so San Bernardino happened.

White women dont deserve to be protected.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/29/concealed-carrier-just-stopped-mass-shooting-night-club-media-remained-silent/

A gun is bad, but I'd say a knife is as hard to deal with since if you get close, they have the upper hand.

Maybe you guys should arm your police with firearms and station them everywhere (kinda like how we do in the states, but it is just concealed carriers...not sure if britons are responsible enough to own firearms)

If it would be an axe I would have done something aswell.
But a drawn knife is deadly as fuck

There's an interview with a guy who claims to have thrown barstools and chairs at him

One of the Muslim terrorists turned and went after him and he said, "If I had slipped and fell over, I would have been done for"

He used the word "geezer"

Good bloke fairly

police state burger jew spotted

>were shot dead by police
>Nothing in the media

K, anything else?

Link?
>knife is deadly as fuck
Not necessarily. You can tell if someone knows how to use a knife by the way they old it. You can easily disarm it. Just take a couple krav maga courses.

>Another witness Gerard told the BBC: "They were running up shouting, 'This is for Allah.' They stabbed this girl maybe 10 times, 15 times. She was going, 'Help me, help me.'"

bbc.com/news/uk-40146916

Straight from the Big Black COCK.

They can't fight back because that'd be racist

You for got your signature Wayne Lambright quote

Wayne Lambright Meme Facts Taking it in the ass doesn't make you gay

The issue is a knife makes the person holding it a lot more preoccupied. Getting close to the victim and the subsequent stabbing motions takes a lot more time and energy compared to just turning around, pulling a trigger and spraying a room.

Surely someone should have been able to do something.

18500 fathers sat down and did nothing.

Are you fucking stupid? How about you read about the actual case, you might find out that fathers did do something and got arrested for it.

An untrained person with a knife is safer to fight than an untrained fistfighter.

I'd also assume it's illegal to walk into a bar and stab people. His thing would be more illegal than your thing. Also, decency is a thing. Protecting your fellow countrymen regardless of what your niggardly tyrant says is pretty decent.

Oct. 1, 1997 Pearl High School
Luke Woodham fatally stabbed his mother at home before opening fire at his high school, killing two students and injuring seven others. The attack was stopped when Assistant Principal Joel Myrick retrieved his .45 caliber handgun from his truck and confronted Woodham, detaining him until authorities could arrive.

April 24, 1998 Parker Middle School
A 14-year-old student showed up to his middle school dance carrying a .25-caliber pistol. He opened fire inside the dance, killing one teacher and wounding another as well as two students. The rampage ended when James Strand, owner of the banquet hall the dance was happening in, grabbed his personal shotgun and confronted the 14-year-old killer. Strand held the teen at gunpoint for 11 minutes before finally getting him to drop the weapon and lie on the ground and searching him for additional weapons.

Jan. 16, 2002 Appalachian School of Law
A 43-year-old former student armed with a .380 handgun killed Dean Anthony Sutin and Professor Thomas Blackwell with point blank shots and went on to kill fellow student Angela Dales as well as wounding three others before being confronted at gunpoint by law students Tracy Bridges, a county sheriff’s deputy, and Mikael Gross, a police officer, after retrieving their personal handguns from their vehicles. The gunman was then apprehended by other students.

Gross and Bridges lost valuable response time accessing their handguns because of the law school’s standing as a gun-free zone.

Dec. 9, 2007 New Life Church
2 parishioners were killed and 3 wounded when a gunman toting a Bushmaster AR-15 opened fire at New Hope Church. Hearing the rifle fire, Jeanne Assam grabbed her personal concealed carry firearm and confronted the gunman from a distance of 20 yards.

I actually took krav maga courses and the first thing they tell you when dealing with knives is how deadly they are.
This is not like in the movies.
And your average beer bar Joe doesn't have the experience to disarm someone.

Guise what did he mean by dis

Remember that girl who was going to ne raped, had her clothes torn and pepper sprayed her attacker?

Remember how she identified him but she was the one who was charged?

Yeah. You tackle a jihadi, you break his arm restraining him from murdering innocent children, say goodbye to your family, your career, your future job prospects, your mortgage and hello to getting attacked by other muslims and extreme leftists in retaliation.

Anyone who says hurr durr just man uo, dont be a cuck, are you fucking braindead? People are sent to prison for "OFFENDING" muslims, its not worth losing my livelihood and physical safety over.

Its every man for himself, today i woke up alive and others didnt, its fucked up but this is why we have a thing called government, a corrupt, evil government. How do you fight the government and the police?

>No wonder these goatfuckers are so batshit crazy.

Inbreeding. Just google what inbreeding does to IQ and then see how common it is and has been in muslim communities.

It was on BBC breakfast just now

Actually with a gun you have numerous chances to get them when the gun is useless (Reloading ect)

A knife is always dangerous, that's why the punters were throwing bottles at the attackers, its disorienting and with a lucky shot can take one out.

Also you would do fuck all you coward.

British people are the biggest cucks to ever live, you could walk down the street spitting in peoples face and 9 out of 10 would pretend it didn't happen and not even say anything and they would never ever take a swing at you.

Britbro, there was a based cockney geezer that threw as many chairs as he could lift (since you silly cunts bolt them down for OH&S) at the attackers and every time they went for him he'd run away for a bit.

Poor cunt still couldn't stop them in a stab frenzy though and he saw several people go down.
Maybe little Petesey Hitchens will be proved right about the drugs + terror link?

>le traditional masculinity

Is she my mom, my sister or my wife? No? Then fuck her, im not risking my life for a girl that votes remain.

>sunglasses over the human tent

I train as much as possible. I am in good shape and spar often. I have rifle and hunting licence and go to the range often.
What do you do? If none of the above - go suck muslim dick faggot.

The police arrested the fathers trying to save their daughters. You're a dumb fuck.

>Everyone just sees this as an opportunity to go viral.

metro.co.uk/2017/03/17/bystander-shot-and-killed-man-who-was-beating-up-police-officer-in-the-middle-of-the-road-6514875/

Not a terror attack, but you get the point.

>Back in my home country

Let me stop you right there

Wouldn't be surprised that from 6 dead and 20 wounded 55% were shitskins.
Like that Germroach kid that went on killing spree and ended up killing almost exclusively people from balkan.

>london
Tells you all of it, nothing but posh wankers, nonwhites and trendy hipster twats.
If they tried that shit round the country they'd get raped in a farmers shed until the day they died.

Or the Thalys train attack in France

The muzzie was armed with an AKM and 9 magazines.

Three US service members rushed him, AF and National Guard beat him with his rifle.

You can't stop a terrorist from stabbing people m8, that's racist. You have to wait for the MET to arrive with a nice cup of tea to calm the Muslim friend down.

you're right but we are next level cucked here. I've seen people get jumped and the victim get arrested because according to our police self defence = assault

Fathers get arrested by their own countrymen for doing something.

Just imagine what would happen if you threw a cup of pigs blood on the dude in all white

I am so angry because you are right.

cnn.com/2016/09/18/us/minnesota-mall-stabbing/index.html

>shot by off duty officer.
But do off duty cops in UK get to keep their guns? I don't believe so.

>youtube.com/watch?v=spr43Rlp3cQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=onP-N3lGdkA

I think it's pretty FUCKED UP that Wayne is making fun of the people that died by saying BEEP BEEP when they get run over

Here's the archive

>cnn com/2016/09/18/us/minnesota-mall-stabbing/index.html
archive.is/xhd1G

what are they gonna do
counter stab with butter knife?

– Mayan Palace Theater, San Antonio, Texas, this week: Jesus Manuel Garcia shoots at a movie theater, a police car and bystanders from the nearby China Garden restaurant; as he enters the movie theater, guns blazing, an armed off-duty cop shoots Garcia four times, stopping the attack. Total dead: Zero.
– Winnemucca, Nev., 2008: Ernesto Villagomez opens fire in a crowded restaurant; concealed carry permit-holder shoots him dead. Total dead: Two. (I’m excluding the shooters’ deaths in these examples.)
– Appalachian School of Law, 2002: Crazed immigrant shoots the dean and a professor, then begins shooting students; as he goes for more ammunition, two armed students point their guns at him, allowing a third to tackle him. Total dead: Three.
– Santee, Calif., 2001: Student begins shooting his classmates — as well as the “trained campus supervisor”; an off-duty cop who happened to be bringing his daughter to school that day points his gun at the shooter, holding him until more police arrive. Total dead: Two.

– Edinboro, Pa., 1998: A student shoots up a junior high school dance being held at a restaurant; restaurant owner pulls out his shotgun and stops the gunman. Total dead: One.

Look at that fucking leaf. A cancuck would've apologised and offered up his wife and daughters whilst Justin trudeu sits in their mosques and sucks their dicks.

That's why you never report anything to the police, dickfaceturdomelette

Remember this is the country where a farmer got jailed for shooting a burglar in home defence. A marine also got jailed for shooting a Taliban in Iraq.

They would have gone to jail

Defending yourself is a racist hatecrime

LOL

go to bed kid

they were AMERICANS first, we do shit like that.

Safe zones are for terrorists to safely play stab the cuck. This is why I stay away from safe zones. They are the most unsafe places in the western world.

Why the fuck are you visiting us

What is there to do in this literal non-country

What is Shariah? Um, can you describe it to me? Sorry, but in my country such a terms sound very oriental. "Terrorism" at least is in our vocabulary, I have checked that a while ago, because I have not known what it means either...

Maybe the terrorists were looking for WMDs.

It's true. A person using a knife without any good idea of how to use it only hinders themselves in a fight.

i beg to differ too, amhed

All we do is fight here since there's nothing else to do. Nobody is scared of shit

>I cannot go on anymore.I am incapable of feeling anything but niggercock, loneliness or endless satisfaction. Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst. Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed.I chased the young black youth asking \"aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??\" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally had enough, which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
- Wayne Lambright

Look at the bitches t shirt holy fuck

When she gives you that look, you know she's gagging for it.

They had on fake explosive vests...Gonna take a real special type person to rush at them when the cops are running away.

Enjoy crying about 9/11 whilst the Jews profit from the deaths of your sub human countrymen