Why are police allowed to use guns with bullets, as opposed to sandbags? Ever been shot by a sandbag...

Why are police allowed to use guns with bullets, as opposed to sandbags? Ever been shot by a sandbag? Shitll knock you on your ass, AND =
>Police shooting fatality rate -->0%.
>Death by cop--> 0%.

It's ought to be part of their sacrifice as public servants.

Sage

sandbag guns, or guns that shoot sandbags. sorry should clarify.

99% of people shot by cops fully deserved to be shot by cops

Why are police allowed to use guns with sandbags, as opposed to rockets? Ever been shot by a rocket? Shitll knock you on your ass, AND =
>Police shooting fatality rate -->100%
>Death by cop--> 100%

It's ought to be part of their sacrifice as public servants.

idk man.

sometimes... idk.

Why is OP allowed to be such a cock sucking faggot?

If criminals stop being criminals their chances of being shot by a police officer go down significantly.

So instead of investing in sandbags, just stop doing bad things.

Also I've been getting bridge captchas all day today

because they like all the perks of their jobs but don't like danger or dealing with people unbalanced by drugs, alcohol or mental disease... BLUE LIVES MATTER

God, it's people like you that remind me pol still has a retard problem.

>lol ur dumb

Not an argument

wow you sure showed him!!!1111

There is no such thing as "non-lethal" ammunition. Only "less-lethal" ammunition.

Besides which, once an officer decides that his sidearm is necessary to deal with a given situation, there is no longer a priority of preserving the life of the perpetrator.

Maybe you need to stop being such a pussy, californianon.

but you guys sure did

The guys initial argue,net was just hurr durr stop doing bad things. You dummies are forgetting that cops aren't the best and brightest, and are prone to kill innocent people. Police are acting as judge, jury, and executioner when they carry the guns they do. How about you give me a real arguement next time buddy.

Because most ''refugees'' have built up a tolerance to sand.

They should use potato guns imho

But the violent crime problem literally is a retard problem. 85 = retarded, from the perspective of a white person.

Police killing unwanted folks is a feature not a bug.

Actually I'm a libertarian from the great nation of Texas, you fucking 14 yr old.

>Police are acting as judge, jury, and executioner
God, if only.

>Why are police allowed to use guns with bullets, as opposed to sandbags?
Criminals won't be using sandbags

>nigger

The AI that is data mining these captchas is getting more advanced

I'm sorry, you just sounded like a pussy. Forgive me for assuming that you were representative of your home state and not an abominable mockery of it.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

>>>>public sacrifice
>>>>sandbags can/will btfo of anybody just fine, prolly without killings em too. Which is a GOOD thing.

>Which is a GOOD thing.
Prove it.

We know

Destiny the Thread.

Everyone's guns should be taken away and be replaced with bows and arrows

So this thread is just another case of OP pretending to be retarded, right?

That's rich coming from a (((leaf)))

Okay but I'll shoot you if you try to take my guns. Checkmate atheists.

Public servants are more valuable than criminals.

Criminals have negative societal worth.

Sandbags are less effective than lethal force, whatever you may want to tell yourself.

Think about it a little bit.

Then I think you'll start to understand why we do the things we do.

Wrong. Back to plebbit with you.

I'd rather us have our guns taken away and being replaced with armor and melee weapons.

Sand bags have comparatively less stopping power

Also bodybags are cheaper than trials

>Another mouth to feed in prison
>Good

Dude Bolters are expensive works of art. The Adeptus Mechanus can't keep up accurate production for the Adeptus Arbites. And even if they could, officers do not have the strength to use the weapon my dude.

Texas isn't a nation. And if you're going to shoot somebody, shoot to kill. A Texan should know that.

Even a hostile foreign agent is preferable to a traitor.

Also, if you want every officer to carry around a weapon that can fire beanbag rounds, you are essentially advocating for every officer to wander the streets carrying a 12-gauge shotgun as pistol-sized weapons are generally not capable of firing such rounds. Not if they are to be of any reasonable size and thus actual stopping power, anyway.

I'm totally cool with police carrying shotguns around, but maybe you ought to ask yourself if that's really what you want.

Listen dum-dum I'll break it down real easy for you. Police using real guns is just flat out unconstitutional. The police are only supposed to enforce the laws. There's not a single law that says it's cool to kill a guy. That is left to the judicial branch, a branch of which the police are not apart of. Therefore, by replacing guns with bullets, to guns with sandbag ammunition, the likelihood of a police caused fatality plummets immensely. This is good because there have been cases, not a whole lot but still more than one, where an innocent man has been put down, like a dog, by a police officer. This is unacceptable.

If you arent trolling please kill yourself

Damn. This may be the first actually good counter arguement actually. I need someone to verify this.

You're alive. Now what do we gotta do to change that?

the same reason police dont fire warning shots or shoot at the legs. guns destroy the central nervous system when fired at centre mass, causing the attacker to fold in half in their tracks. this is why people drop immediately when theyre shot, because you sever control of their legs when you hit them in the spine. hell, even if you dont hit them in the spine the temporary cavity inside the torso will disrupt signals through the spinal cord in most cases. riot control ammunition is only good at range because once the distance is closed you cant stop the attacker's momentum with stupid ass beanbag rounds. if youre running at a cop with a knife, no matter how much it would normally drop you, an ouchie from non-lethal ammunition isnt able to negate momentum. the only thing that can do that is a good old fashioned bullet.

Wow, OP is proving himself to be smarter than everyone else in the United States.

This is truly revolutionary... woah...

Lol, laws are just words on paper.

We live an act our culture, which can be guided by the law (when convenient).

Its like you actually believe 'rules' are real.

We are a far way from the constitution, and the founding fathers didn't have a problem with killing criminals.

I get the feeling you or someone you love is a criminal and just don't want to be killed.

Done. Please scroll done just a lil and read my post adrressed to the retards.

Aren't bolters supposed to be a sort of rapid-fire gyrojet/RPG? I know it's way cooler for them to have tons of recoil, but should they really?

Realistically, if crime were to drop wouldn't most police officers lose their jobs? I wonder what sort of ramifications that would bring about

If crime were to drop, police officers lose their jobs, less police around to kill people.

OP gets what he wants, it all works out.

Naw, we would just make more laws to make more criminals.

>cops lose their job and resort to crime
Like pottery

This solution is only practical in LaLa land, you silly kike.

Damn, I guess we really shouldn't try to reduce crime rate then. We should increase it so we can have more cops!

They dont have a lot of recoil, its just space marine bolters are fucking huge.
But is wrong in that there are in fact bolter patterns made for use by humans. Commissars, Inquisitors, Imperial Officers etc.

This isn't a philosophy debate you fucking fag. Yes cops Have to abide by certain rules. Jesus Christ.

>Criminal death by cop
>Cop deaths go up
>Cop employment rates go down
>Innocent death by criminal goes up

>finger on the trigger

Black people use PCP, you pretty much have to be ready to put them in the dirt.

>Why are police allowed to use guns with bullets, as opposed to sandbags? Ever been shot by a sandbag?

Gun nut weighing in

1) A bean bag round can severely injure or kill in a wide variety of ways.

2) bean bag rounds are wildly inaccurate at distances greater than 20 feet. A suspect 20 yards away with a pistol will kill the officer.

3) They have less stopping power than a 9mm

4) Since it's viewed as "less than lethal" you are more likely to be shot by one. Increased shootings will occur. This phenomenon has also happened because of police body cams as officers now know they are justified in shootings.

5) The firearm that uses these are a shotgun. Black people are going to be chimping the fuck out if they have shotguns pointed at them.

Regardless of what I say here... Perhaps the officers in England should be given these. Better than nothing.

police are humans and all humans have the right to self defense up to and including lethal force

Arbites have their own even more fancy weapon.

read for castle-doctrine keks

>Why are police allowed to use guns with bullets, as opposed to sandbags?

That's a stupid question.....

If police don't use bullets then they would have to use there much more expensive cars to kill those fucking criminal niggers.

Way to lack in critical thinking skills.

that video

>stop resisting

Bitch, the right to bear arms is constitutional. I get what ur saying about sandbags n shit but stop being such a tard

Police here hate it when niggers resist arrest.