Lets talk slavery

Lets talk slavery

We all know that a gorillion black people were taken as slaves (Burgers) and its all white peoples faults. Sure, white people have endured slavery too, however there are not the constant reminders that black people have to face, such as the confederate flag and the southern general statues to remind them of their oppression.

So Sup Forums my question is this, how, have white people been as oppressed, if not more than black people? Why should white people be allowed to say the word "nigger" when white people don't have to live with daily reminders of the oppression that they used to live with throughout history?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
bbc.com/news/world-africa-20645271
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
afriforum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/Afriforum_Plaasmoord-verslag_Junie-2014.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States#cite_note-26
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYysbnpb4tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's talk Australia's treatment of abos

Didn't black people invent the slave trade?

You want to talk about selfdrom?

yes

Well have you got any examples of white people being as oppressed as black people?

I mean...they don't have to put up with the constant reminders that their ancestors were considered lesser humans (confederate flag)

There us a huge push about this world wide. Im wondering who is paying for this nearly non-stop barrage. Because someone is paying millions/billions for this to be a thing

What's selfdrom?

in bible (((white people))), let's just say it's a cousin race, were opressed badly

Maybe niggers should just step up and stop being niggers.

Fairy tales aren't really relevant to the OP's point though.

> it's a fiction book
it is not. you can argue if god exists or not but bible is a book about gods actions written by people of their time. It's the most accurate information about the past we have.

For Dutch people: Romans, Vandals, Vikings, Frenchie, Spain, Frenchie again, Germans. Ow and water. Let's not forget water

>Lets talk slavery

You really think that the jews are going to give black people, both AMERICA, and free money forever, if you help them eliminate white people?

Like, when they don't have to?

The civil rights movement for the blacks was only 60 years ago though, as opposed to hundreds of years for white people. And yet we still try to compare white oppression to the oppression we forced upon them?

>we

I didn't know Romans were here only 60 years ago. I thought they were here 2000 years ago and alone stayed for about 200 years, but your physiology-scientist-engineering teacher probably knows more about the world.

I think that is his point.

The roman civil rights (not really) happened 2000 years ago whereas in the US it only happened 60 years.

Silly Aussie! Only infidels are eligible for enslavement.

Civil rights only happened ~60 years ago for black people in America, far behind that for white people.

Romans oppressed people, just as the Vikings, Spainish, French, Germans.
Every nation including it's people has one way or another been oppressed and for the Dutch longer then blacks. So stop making the blacks look like the victims of history.

kek

How can you be "reminded" of something that happened centuries ago? You honestly have to put in effort to give a shit about something that old.
I have a job, and I have work to do, I really don't care about someone's historical dramas.

Its that blacks have only recently been liberated. These reminders are ones that remind them that their grandparents (great grandparents or w/ever) were considered less than human.

Most White people cannot even trace to their nearest slave relative.

I wasn't alive then..I had nothing to do with it. I don't give a shit.

how can you say black people are oppressed if pic related

>population growth somehow means they aren't oppressed

My state didn't enslave the abos. We killed them all.

what the fuck is oppression if they have the privilege of outbreeding everyone else in the world
we must be doing a real shitty job of oppressing them

The oppression black people feel in American college campuses is 100% real.
White privelege is 100% real.
But whites, nor anyone else, by and large, do not oppress blacks. How can this be? What is the mystery?

It turns out that intelligence is mostly heritable (probably much more so than environmental) and has a different mean for different ethnic groups. The mean for blacks is about one standard deviation below the mean for whites.

Because of affirmative action, intelligence distributions mirror the population at large. So rather than studying and competing with intellectual peers (which would happen with race-blind admission criteria) college blacks wind up competing with students 1 or more standard deviations higher in intelligence. With the liberal college establishment being willfully blind to this, blacks live in a world where they need to work really hard just to pass, whereby whites and Asians coast by putting in much less effort. From the black viewpoint it totally looks like the system is rigged against them, and it is.

They could still be slaves retard. There is still slavery in Africa today. They might get paid 30c per hour to make nike shoes for people in the UAE.

Here I have some food for thought for you my Australian friend. Look up the Arab slave trade which killed more Africans than the European slave trade. This thing also lasted much longer and was less beneficial towards the Africans who were enslaved.

At the very least African Americans in America have the opportunity to live the American Dream and the luxuries of the 1st world. In the mid east no such opportunity exists.

While were on the topic of white guilt Europeans have suffered in history too. What about all the muslim invasions that took what was once European territory such as Constantinople or when Spain was under muslim control.

I don't think people should be given special treatment just because their ancestors got screwed over unless the incident was very recent. However Black Americans did benefit by staying here in America compared to the ones enslaved by Islam or the ones stuck in Africa right now. Like have you seen Liberia? That place is a nightmare.

>So Sup Forums my question is this, how, have white people been as oppressed, if not more than black people?

My god the answered my question with facts.
Well time to twist the subject, that will show these racist

yea but they arent and they are reproducing relentlessly due to abundant resources and lack of oppression

I guess you have never studied the clearances of the highlands of Scotland now have ya? Highlanders were sold all over the world for 20 tons of sugar per boatload...but they wont teach your ass that in school.....get redpilled on it.

HELLO.....most MODERN slavery goes on in Arab shitholes

The thing about arab slavery is it doesn't care what race you are. It cares about your gender and religion. If you're a woman who aint muslim well you're fucked.

Yes, I am not denying that Europeans have suffered throughout history, but that was hundreds of years before even the American Civil war. Even then there are not daily reminders such as the confederate flag which is a huge part of Southern American history.
I pointed out that white people have hardly been as oppressed.

does this count as oppression

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

does this count as oppression

bbc.com/news/world-africa-20645271

No. Widespread oppression of a race, not a once of incident. Just linking 1-2 news articles is anecdotal evidence, you need statistics.

What happened, happened. Deal with it.
They were not smart or strong enough to not be enslaved thats all.

Research the Arab slave trade.
Approximately 200 million white Europeans were subject to slave trade in the Middle East my Muslims.

these arent incidents you dumb fuck...... did you read them?
they were thriving societies full of whites that niggers decided to steal and destroy

is it considered oppression when your president sings songs about killing you
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

More than 70% of the slaves went to Brazil and south america . USA got 10% ,slave history is a topic overblown by the democratic party to keep the black vote ( and the white-guilt cuck vote)

Whites stopped slavery in north africa and the ivory coast ,black were slaving blacks since before they knew what a white person looked like

You are also conviniently not mentioning the arab slave trade , it came back to life with the destruction of lybia

TLDR: White master race , OP is a paid lefty chill or un ironic cuck

afriforum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/Afriforum_Plaasmoord-verslag_Junie-2014.pdf

>The Reality of Farm Tortures in South Africa
>Since 2007 no official statistics on farm murders have been made available and
it is left to civil society to compile statistics. In the same year that the government
decided to deprioritise farm murders, murders on commercial farmers
(excluding their families and employees) were calculated at 98,8/100 000. That
was more than three times higher than the general South African murder rate
and fourteen times higher than the world average.

is it oppression when a government takes your land by force because of your race

I'm neither leftyshill nor cuck just got cornered with this argument

wtf im the real oppressed class now

>Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th, by slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people which were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
>Fewer than 350,000 enslaved people were imported into the Thirteen Colonies and the U.S
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States#cite_note-26

Have some stadistics then
These whites are not just moving out
And the ones left wont be given refugee status and saved from direct genocide due to anti white agenda

Do we have anything that reminds white Europeans of the slavery their ancestors endured? Like the blacks have the confederate flag that reminds them that their ancestors were slaves

The thing is that a fraction of americans ever owned slaves, something like 2.5% or so. But biggest slavers in the world were and are africans and muslims, on the arabia region only there has been hundreds of millions of slaves

so you want to ignore everything i posted and talk about a flag
what a filthy kike

Yes you posted relevant stuff idk what you want me to say.

Yep. One tribe conquers another, they enslave them and take their women. They then sell their nigger brethren off. Which makes their culture of "brothas and sistuhs" even more fucking hilarious because those brothers and sisters are the ones that put you in that predicament in the first place.

I agree but it also happens in mexico and every other third world country.

have a (you)

Why do they need to be reminded ? In this world being seen as a victim of something ( IE opression) is seen als a virtue . This is WRONG because this victim mentality becomes a scapegoat for all failures in life

> blacks dont make it to uni as often as whites? Must be whitey faul ,lets lower the standard for black students but keep it high for the rest

Screw meritocracy

Same happens whit crime,violence , single motherhood, jail

Their problems come in part from being unable to look into themselves and their comunities ,find answers throught introspection

They are dumb as fuck and i have no sympathy for them m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYysbnpb4tg

Any job that makes people wake up at 5am work until 16pm should be considered slavery

Wake up, eat, shit, work, eat, sleep
repeat 5-6 days then have one or god forbid 2 days weekend for you to kill yourself with alcohol.

Oh also you're underpaid and do everything needed not just your job.

Literally who cares? Go do something or starve, this welfare state is retarded.

The word slave literally comes from slavic people. You remind people of it every time the topic comes up.

>Why do they need to be reminded ? In this world being seen as a victim of something ( IE opression) is seen als a virtue . This is WRONG because this victim mentality becomes a scapegoat for all failures in life

Thank you that was the argument I had been missing. 11/10. However it still doesn't solve the fact that Americans were still slow on the uptake to give blacks the right to vote, and stop the jim crow laws etc. (basic civil rights)

Kill yourself now. You'll thank me later.

>However it still doesn't solve the fact that Americans were still slow on the uptake to give blacks the right to vote, and stop the jim crow laws etc.
Irrelevant, did they do it or not? Saying 'You took too long to do something good that I wanted you to do so fuck you forever' is punishing someone for doing something you wanted them to do that you view as good. Want to know what the #1 way to make sure someone never helps or listens to you again? Punish them for doing what you asked.

>black people were taken as slaves (Burgers)
A very very small minority of black slaves were taken to North America.

Its more that it should NOT have taken that long to give them those rights in the first place. Those are basic rights that every human has now. No, you shouldn't be punished forever, however it is still a part of recent history that modern white people will most likely not be able to relate to

Want to hear the funniest part?
Ever since the League of Nations banned slavery worldwide in the 1920s, the biggest offenders have been African countries. Following WW2, India and Africa have monopolized the world's largest numbers of slaves.

Yet we are reminded EVERY SINGLE DAY by stupid naive white libshits of HOW EVIL WHITE PEOPLE ARE because of the Slave Trade, even though:

1. It happened 300 years ago. They coild be worrying about AFRICAN SLAVES RIGHT NOW.

2. The Slave Trade was started by the Arabs.

3. It involved African tribal chiefs selling their own people to European and Jewish merchants, so it wasn't whites alone.

I hate libshits so fucking much.

Again, irrelevant. You are trying to unjustly punish people for something they did CORRECT. Not only did they do what you consider a good thing, they literally died for it. Despite the vast majority of the population being unable to ever trace themselves back to a slave owning family. Among those in the US further immigration from Europe throughout the 1900s pushes this number ever lower AND it completely ignores that any American will have more non-slave owning relatives than slave owning ones by a vast margin. On to top that off, we do not believe children inherit the sins of their fathers, and anyone who owned slaves in America died a long time ago.

So basically, you are telling people who never owned slaves, who are not largely descended from those who owned slaves, who do not believe in slavery and live in a country where it is outlawed that they are all universally fuckasses for owning slaves and need to pay up, feel guilty or be punished.

You are actually an idiot.

Adding to this, since it tends to focus almost entirely on the US, which received only 10% of the total slaves involved in the Triangle Trade with the rest going to central and south america. Yet the media commonly portrays the US as having invented slavery and refuses to discuss other slavery worldwide historical OR modern because that ruins their shit.

no

Well I have nothing to comeback to that with.

See if this was about Japanese internment which the US did apologize for then you might have a case since it was quite recent and some of the people who underwent it are still alive.

>Why should white people be allowed to say the word "nigger" when white people don't have to live with daily reminders of the oppression that they used to live with throughout history?

Why shouldn't they? I don't care when people use it around me.

Modern slavery, you mean like the democrats importing illegals to clean their shitter?

Build the Wall!