TRUMP BODY COUNT THREAD

Donald Trump has blood on his hands. He promised to defeat ISIS in 30 days, yet that turned out to be just another broken campaign promise.

Let's count the victims of his broken promise
>Stockholm: 5
>Manchester: 23
>London Westminster: 6
>London Bridge: 6
>Total: 40

40 people could still be alive today if Trump had delivered. But I guess getting a multi-billion dollar arms deal with the Saudis, the main backers of global terrorism, was more important.

we got conned :(

Or your president can stop letting refugees into the countries you fucking idiot. It's like you find any reason to slam Trump thinking he has the power to do anything he wants.

Oy vey delete this

Dis.

>Trump: Create a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days.
>US military: But the only way we could do that is to put boots on the ground. We should just continue bombing them instead.
>Status quo intensifies.

>Trump
>America
>Dead people
>Europe
Did you expect Trump to bomb your shithole, Hans?

Or perhaps it was all the lies and bullshit being thrown about Russia, stopping the US from joining Russia and the Syrian regime from eliminating ISIS. Hard to get anything done with all the obstruction.

'America, fix my problems for me!' The thread.

Every leader in history has blood on his hands one way or the other.

hard to pull off when you're the only nation willing to do it, you fucking kraut nigger

>Donald Trump has blood on his hands

It's muslim blood. Good for Trump.

>Stockholm: 5
>Manchester: 23
>London Westminster: 6
>London Bridge: 6

You want Trump to invade europe? If yes, then all you have to do is surrender your countries to America. We will be better rulers than the dictators in Brussels. Good thread, OP.

This is how the left and the global south view all white males.

It is an honor but i would rather be doing my own thing desu.

Go home angry poster !!!!

ISIS has been destroyed for weeks. Europe is just cucked, and this is what happens.

Yeah, tuck Frump. If only he had stuck with our plan of being more tolerant towards ISIS.

>If only he had stuck with our plan of being more tolerant towards ISIS.

he kinda did

These attacks are not strictly due to ISIS. And they will continue even after ISIS is gone.

He didn't say when the 30 days would start.

>what is a moab

Donald trump has no obligation to be the worlds police man. In fact it would be way better for the world of the USA got the fuck out of the middle east.

kek not that i care but the usa is the only cork keeping that bottle from popping

WAAHWHY HASNT TEUMP STOPPED TERRORISM IN GERMANY WHEN WE SUCK MUSLIM COCKMEVERY DY I JUST DONT GET IT GUISE

> And they will continue even after ISIS is gone.

Of course, because you can't truly kill a meme unless you make ill received by the group. An idea will always carry on and people will act in the name of that idea even if you remove every one. Sympathizers will still exist long after.

Lefties: Trump is a Fascist Nazi
Also Lefties: Trump is incompetent and can't even deliver on campaign promises.
Reality: He's bogged down by the system and I'm honestly surprised he has got as much done as he has. And in the end no matter what he was still a better choice than shillary period.

> The terrorists win if you fight back
> That's what they want
Cucked by 4th grade reverse psychology

he prolly had a plan until every world leader in the world aligned up to shitpost on him at every turn as a newly minted President. the fucking US is already the only NATO force fighting ISIS basically on behalf of Europe, and fuckin Putin was more supportive than all of ol' timeycuckland.

sure, no sweat. easier for the usa not to invade and instead just make sure to contain the Failed Experiement and its new barbaric welfarebabies

>Implying Trump is really willing to fight terrorism
That's not his kikes masters plan

MOSSAD and CIA are behind those acts

Trump can destroy a country, but he can't destroy an idea. And ISIS is not a death cult, it is an idea who thrives on poverty and anarchy, and if there is something Americans have proved they are very good at is creating poverty and anarchy. See Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan.

Trump is making America great again. Not his fault European countries refuse to improve themselves.

And your leader, Merkel, what do?
Stop being a prick and return to your muslim slum

You forgot the grays and the reptilians

>The USA did this by bombing muslim countries!
>Why hasn't the USA defeated isis by bombing muslim countries!

Who invaded Iraq & got rid of Hussein?
Who is responsible for the arabic spring?
Who's fault is it that Syria, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia are not under a strong leadership anymore?
Who enabled the whole refugee crisis?
Who is responsible for the radicalisation of the middle east & north africa?

Just fuck off to your shitty island and leave the rest of the world be. Mind your own business and top trying to get Schekel Schekel everywhere you can you greedy kikes.

Fuck the US

A bomv

well then he should shut his mouth about things he knows nothing about then shouldn't he?

trump is a terrorist sympathizer