Still a fuckboi

Possibly

I'm sure you want another guy to stand behind you

I'd suck that guy's dick :^)

Nice quads fag

You;ve been posting all night

I'd have to see it first

>I'd have to see it first

He's probably uncut, can you deal with that? :^)

Nice quads. It must make a 5 foot 3 guy like yourself feel pretty important.

How much do you think those roids have shrank his tallywhacker?

as long as he's hard yeah

The nuts shrink

If anything with the enhanced blood flow and growth process, it's gotten bigger

imgur.com/a/tY0eM

How about mine? Not hung but at least I'm uncut :^)

I'd get behind you, alright.

thats pretty fucking hot yeah id give you a bj

You have 10 SECONDS to come to Munich

is that you?

Yes

I hate people who encroach on my freedoms. Get the fuck out of my country

>Get the fuck out of my country

But they are as british as you

Can't figure out the point of this post.
Bavarian aren't you with that Estonian or something?

Kys faggots

I could beat the fuck out of you.

>Bavarian aren't you with that Estonian or something?

We're meeting end of June

Why hate when we can procreate

Well you don't want to wreck something before it happens by getting some other Sup Forums faggot.
Did you read Allport's book?

Na du, Bock heut Pimpernel heut Abend?

What a horrible thread.
Sage.
Reported.

I did not and in fact I lost the list of the recommendations you gave me :(

Post them again and I promise I'll order them as soon as I've finished the 9 trillion pages of the Bismarck biography by Otto Pflanze, pinky swear

Fuck islam

>Pimpernel

Are you from East Germany

Nope, born in Pasing.

>Pasing

Oh herro

>Hates Islam
>Is a massive faggot

Checks out

You couldn't beat a child you fat fuck

>manlets
stand above you more like

fucking retarded mick doesn't know anything about human anatomy

the only thing you can procreate is AIDS.
or, as the great former Gambian leader jAMMEH said:
>“As far as I am concerned, LGBT can only stand for Leprosy, Gonorrhea, Bacteria and Tuberculosis; all of which are detrimental to human existence,”

I don't remember them all, but
Gordon Allport's the Nature of prejudice. I used it to maintain my prejudice, you might like it as it's anti prejudice and can further your arguments
Toynbee's History as well as will durant's
Rheinhard bendix's nation building
The west and the rest
When China rules, I didn't like it far too repetitive, and obvious to someone who lived in the Oakland Chinatown. But might give you some insight about their culture and maybe rethink your position on even non massive immigration.

Proof of shills if there ever was one. And mods won't do a thing.

This has been happening all night. This is some mi5 shit. Look at the fucking book on OP's image. Jesus christ you people are dumb.

>bacteria....detrimental to human existence

Without intestinal bacteria, you couldn't digest food. Bacteria also played a crucial role in creating the very oxygen humans breathe today. Your post was retarded and you are a retarded for posting it.

I bet you have a nu-male thin frame with narrow shoulders. I would destroy you.

I'll stand with you brother

no, stand behind me instead

Someone calculate his height

SAVED, I swear :)

Have you ever read anything by Chomsky? I was thinking about picking up a copy of Manufacturing Consent

It's fine, not particularly inventive.A condensation of blase leftist arguments against media with no solution. He does however give good explanations,
This sums it up youtube.com/watch?v=34LGPIXvU5M
bad news agency, but great music.
So how's it all?

quintessentially
british

sup faggots

i simply put on a quote of a great leader. the are bad bacteria also. you're retarded first.
homosexuality is a disease on society - breeds sickness, disease and the most obnoxious, petty and abusive people, that only spread their ways through molestation. If you're a fag, sort yourself out or kill yourself

Btw the last book I read was Nida-Rümelin's "Ethics of Migration", I don't think there's an English translation, but I really enjoyed it a lot, he's a liberal ethicist and provided great arguments against mass migration on purely humanitarian and ethic grounds, and I could get totally behind them. I use his arguments in discussions with my friends and my family :^)

Trying to relieve yourself of your duty not to post retarded quotes by slapping a name on a retarded quote doesn't make you any less of a retard, retardo.

Your quote was factually wrong on its face, yet you chose to post it. You were called out on it for being a retard. Live with it. Rethink your choices. Be a man.

So are starting to join us finally? Has that moral imperative swung the other way?

Op here cause this thread is detailed and I'm bored innit

Derailed*

>faggots
oh the irony

Your diction has changed has changed since you first started coming here. I think Sup Forums is working

nice response, fag

why are you such a faggot? holy shit

LOL.

Making your tiny dick hard?

stfu isis would throw your twink ass from a building lmao

Not at all, I'm not against migration in general, I'm just against mass migration for a variety of reasons.

My main problem with taking in refugees from Muslim reasons is that those people don't come here because they decided to break with their toxic culture, but because they got into the cross fire between warring factions.

I am open to giving asylum to those who truly reject their toxic culture, such as persecuted gays, political dissidents, people fleeing from forced marriage, etc.

That's my point you cognitively impoverished.

Can you post dick already? Jesus...

You look like a seven year old.

Stay in school, faggot.

We can make kids anytime.

Start killing them on the street.

They are life unworthy of life.

/polgbt/ is a meme. You've been duped kiddo. We hate faggots too.

Dude, don't neglect your traps

delete dis.
/fit/ is a heterosexual board

Why should they?
How's uni going?

>implying you wouldn't suck my cock and ask for seconds

Any girls on here? I'm actually bi you know. Would love to meet a natsoc girl on here.

Going well but I'm really considering switching to law.

Also, I've been considering philosophy lately, I've heard lectures on ethics by Nida-Rümelin from time to time and I find him pretty amazing, he's a prof at my uni

How old are you?
God you really don't belong here.
Well that would be more beneficial since you could work to force your views on us and end Sup Forums and our type in Europe permanently. My old eurocrat friends would love you.
I really think you need to take a PDE course so you can model muslim and non white pops in Europe.

You'd have to catch him first you fat cunt. If you got hold of him you'd win though, for sure.

I'm 20. Are you a girl

>God you really don't belong here.

C-can't we all just get along? :(

Take that towel off and show me how big of a guy you are