CANADA NO!

5,000 Canadians March in Support of Trump, Against Liberal Trudeau Administration

>The marchers gathered to protest the country’s spiraling tax rate, its recent attacks on free speech, and the government’s wild over-spending, Daily Caller reported.

>Event organizer Mike Waine, who called his march the “Million Deplorable March” in emulation of the name Hillary Clinton made up for Donald Trump’s supporters, said he is annoyed that PM Trudeau gets a free pass from the Canadian media.

>Nothing was being done about this corrupt government… Trudeau stepped out-of-bounds with waving the pot leaf in front of the nose of the tokers and his nice friendly-looking smile won him the housewives. So now we’re in a situation where we have a complete moron at the helm and he’s spending more than we can afford. He’s destroying our country with carbon taxes, he’s destroying small business.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLq08V3dYQs
macleans.ca/economy/economicanalysis/why-canadas-economy-cant-pick-up-speed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interdasting

About time i'm getting sick of the pathetic gaylords in cuckadoos Canada.

>Million Deplorable March
>only 5000 show up
kek, what a joke

wannabe americans btfo

I disagree with the idea that Trudeau got elected through the pot leaf and the nice face. The Liberals were handed that election on a plate. Harper was such an idiot that the entire election became 'kick the Conservatives out of office'. Canadian voters know that voting NDP just splits the vote, meaning Cons win, so they voted Liberal.

It was an effortless victory.

Absolutly disgusting.

These traitors should be promptly processed and deported. They have no right to support a man who wishes to do Canada harm.

SHUT IT DOWN

So then why hasn't the Liberal voter base been rounded up for deportation yet?

Can't wait for Canada to be in fucking shatters, each county for it's own while the good 'ol maple leaf fades away during winter.

I would call for a ethnic cleansing of Quebec. Most of the rest is fine.

But if you deport your traitors, they win.

I feel sorry for the few people in Canada that actually want to fix things. Their country is being fucked from every hole.

Not that I'm really much better off as an American

I think the fact that you elected Trump is at least a sign that you're able to push back against the disastrous political climate, so it says something about your chances. I'd be more optimistic, to be honest.

Plus even if the worst happens, and you end up swarming with Islam, it'll be contained to the very cities that caused it in the first place, and they'll be the ones suffering the consequences.

At the absolute, most ludicrous, Tom Clancy Novel worst, civil war. But I don't think you have reason to think it'll go anywhere near that far. You beat Hillary out, dude. You're good.

Canada's a coin flip. We'll see in 2019, I guess.

5000?
Trudeau is done.....
Among those protesters, how many are US expats?
Canada must stop allowing immigration from US
Trump is sending those people on purpose so they can destroy Canada from the inside

I believe in us. If we lose, fuck it, day of the rake.

>5.000

litterally no one

that's not very tolerant of you justin.

>day of the rake
Fuck, I hope not. That sounds violent.

Media always lies about populist protests that run against mainstream media narratives

when they say 5,000 it can easily be 15,000 or 50,000

stop taking the media's word as truth, they do nothing but lie to you

>Trudeau

youtube.com/watch?v=vLq08V3dYQs

how do liberals fall for the silver tongued bitch E V E R Y S I N G L E T I M E

>progressivism

W A K E U P CANUCKS

macleans.ca/economy/economicanalysis/why-canadas-economy-cant-pick-up-speed/

W A K E U P

>the entire election became 'kick the Conservatives out of office'

That's literally every election where the Tories are in power.

You need to go back

>5,000 Canadians
wow Trudeau BTFO! All of Canada is against him now

>t. Macron

I bet the attendance numbers were exaggerated by Russian bots too!!!1

Don't underestimate the power of a few thousand people in the right place Rare, the Tories got a different leader then the one they where supposed to due to a 0.6% lead.

We have a shit tone of elections where a minor different would have changed everything. Hell the referendum was only 0.6% difference.

>ethnic cleansing of quebec
Bring it motherfucker

More than usual.

Germans are so much better off, amirite Hans?

We cannot tolerate the intolerant.

Racists must hang at the end of a noose.

Go back where you came from

Strewth

>5000
wow, that's a huge number for a fucking 30 milion+ country

>Racists must hang at the end of a noose.
Wouldn't that make them win, though?

No, this is Canada
that's like 30% of their population.

>expecting 1/39th of the country to show up

Day of the rake is coming but it will be a battle in mind not in lives. :(

Thank goodness Canadians are getting behind good causes.

Why are you against gender equality?

>Why are you against gender equality?
Please explain. Justin Trudeau is one of the greatest feminists the world has known. Are you a secret hater?

Why are you against having testosterone and hair on your balls?

>at the end of a noose
have you ever seen a noose? Its a loop

>A, met with the commissioner zero times,
>B, met with the commissioner 1-5 times,
>or C, met with the commissioner 6-10 times.

fucking KEK