>Kingdom Of Heaven
youtube.com/watch?v=tuDadcDpmP0

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRIT/POL/ BTFO

>police shot dead the terrorists within 8 minutes
>that's so great

If the terrorists had been carrying AK47s with 100 round drum magazines hundreds could've been dead within that time.

Owen really BTFO himself tonight.

>posts in burger

In his defence, I've been in London during an attack and the usual response is actually to order a pint and wait for it to blow over.

Wake up UK
You need your own 1492/Reconquista
Save your kids, save your people.

That too.

Our monarchy is dead lad, they are cucked to our media and likely won't last a few more generations.

MFW Deus Vult and Inshallah mean the exact same thing. Please both of you kill yourselves and hopefully each other.

So, tell me more about how Based Mummy is keeping us safe?

Yeah, I don't think the point is that he's lying or whatever, but that he seems to think this is a good thing. He's pointing out our cowardice and apathy and saying it's a virtue. Cuck Mindset.

any decent footage?

He'd have preferred a bomb...?

Without internment it is impossible now.

And that sure as hell isn't going to happen under Labour.

Saturday night, everyone was too pissed and stoned

No m8s, that's the santa claus version of Ramadan.

The theological version is that the gates of muslim Hell are locked for a week, and the gates of muslim Heaven are propped open.

It's freeleach time for any sins you like for believers.

>more favourites for the second tweet

we are fucked

me rn

>implying I give a fuck
>implying they'd let me own a .50 cal rifle
just pointing it out.

>Britain’s leading provider of abortion services has said that requiring a father’s consent before an abortion is carried out is “not desirable”, and that abortion should be “fully tax-payer funded”.

>Killed a bunch of Catholics thanks to a degenerate king
>Using Deus vult
You see, this is what the poos and chinks call karma. If you had kept the faith things wouldve been better.

>Britain’s leading provider of abortion services

The NHS?

It sure as he'll isn't going to happen under the Tories either.

I bet it's just full of whites

I despise the BBC

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

Desu Valt
Know the enemy, choose the fight!

So, Yuropoors, what has to happen to save Europe.

it was after dusk, they only fast during daylight.
opinions discarded.

"I'm alright"

That's what I got from that too, would he have preferred they acquired guns too instead of knives?

Yeah it's not like they've ever use internment before...

Keep us updated, Owen.

Maybe you'll be having brunch with Penelope and Tarquin later this morning?

Why does ISIS never target the likes of Owen Jones? Think of the cognitive dissonance and potential for conversions if they started that?

Owen only gets angry if non cis whites are attacked

It's great that these things keep happening on bridges.

Note to self: When in London use the less busy bridges to avoid jihadists

8 minute armed response in that area is pretty slow desu

Why the fuck do people give a shit about this guy? I know his wife is a saint and all (pbuh), but what's he done?

wow
really makes u thinnk

u are disygsting!""32323 #notallmudslimes

I wonder how hard they had to search for this guy.

The "British Pregnancy Advisory Service", apparently.

>According to BPAS’s website, just 10-15 per cent of the 80,000 women who approach the organisation for counselling at one of their 70 clinics nationwide decide to continue with their pregnancy. 96 per cent of women who opt to go ahead with an abortion through BPAS have their treatment paid for by the NHS, although it is an independent organisation.

10pm on Saturday seems an odd time to attack the Borough Market though. It's crammed with people with barely enough room to shuffle around during a weekday, nevermind a Saturday.

Why wait until everyone has gone home?

We need you to close down Benidorm and the Costas so all the boozed up angry white brits return to fight our war.

>terrorist attacks are a common feature of Europe
>dont even react anymore
we sure showed them!

Ramadan m8, can't kill people during daylight hours

Is Marr on this morning ?
Just more news.

Fucking Farron, DD, and McDonnell the Marxist should be on, good fucking show.
Lets get on with it.

they wanted some scran, because their mum always said 'never attack on an empty stomach' so they had to wait for sundown as it's razmataz.

>anyone who criticised islamism is a terrorist sympathizer

shit logic, but you'd expect that from a guy whose only point of fame is his dead wife

>the STATE of this family

you can't speed into people when it's heavy rush hour traffic, you'd get blocked by other cars.

Daily reminder brendan cox is a nonce that scammed a charity

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

Against muslim who they themselves imported, while suckling the dick of Saudi Arabia? Haha. Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The same as she's done the last 7 years of being Home Secretary and PM. Fucking nothing.

No they don't. Deus Vult means God wills it and Inshallah either means Hail Satan or something about finishing inside of a goat

>Why does ISIS never target the likes of Owen Jones?

Because he is a useful idiot

Yeah, I'm thinking that joining ISIS is probably the secret solution to all of our woes /britpol/.

Nothing worse than a self-hating white, 'cos they hate all the other whites as well.

>Post like these are why we don't like foreigners in Brit/pol/

>his wife is a saint
Who?

inshallah literally means "if god wills it"

>brit/pol/ not karen edition

Labour imported the muslims, the Tories merely allowed some to come.

It was Labour they caused this problem under every possible measure.

That's why Texas passed a law to make it mandatory for PP to ask the patient if they want to see the sonagram. They used to not even ask and hide the child from the mother.

strength through unity
unity through faith
when ?

Jo Cox
patron saint of people who died for nothing

Welp. Work cancelled but now I'm in London

>Karen is busy crusading

How do we stop young, drug taking, degenerate men being lured into killing people by islamists lurking in the shadows of our society lads?

Cover yourself, Kafir Karen, this is a Repentant Whore Aisha thread.

So when they see the kid inside them they decide to keep it?

>DIED FOR NOTHING
>I
>E
>D
>
>F
>O
>R
>
>N
>O
>T
>H
>I
>N
>G

>ISIS and Al Qaeda getting so arsehurt that all they can do now is drive into people with vans

3 attackers only killed 6 people, that's pathetic.

get rid of drugs and get rid of Islamists

That's a mistranslation

Can't even defeat Assad who has been at war for half a decade now.

What's purple?

Wow that looks like a typical Tory voting area.

>allowed some to come
>highest ever net migration, even higher than when Labour were sending out literal search parties
>w...we will do...definitely get it below 100,000 a year THIS t...time!

>white "girls"

ISIS or SDF I don't know.

non-eu migration has been falling, we can't stop EU migration, that's illegal. for now

Get rid of the white supremacists, obvs.
Muslims are peaceful, they only blow themselves up when people call them violent.

Quote often yes. Seeing that the child has fingers and is moving around is a huge psychological factor for mothers.

>tfw you don't live in a Britain where Nigel could actually be elected PM

Non-EU migration fell 84,000.

At least try with your shitposts.

They won't divide us lads.
Now back to sitting on our hands and waiting for the next one.

>inconvenienced and held up. Late for work

>Inconvenience

I really wanted to get to work darn it

>Become PM by accident
>Run worst campaign in history against a literal career Marxist
>get your arse saved by a couple of pakis being unable to hold off from blowing themselves up
>Win with a much smaller majority than you should have got, but years from now people will only remember the terrorist attacks and think you were doing well

Propa british slags m8. You a bender or some'in?

Muslim girls

What exactly IS British culture?

>has been falling

It's still 200,000 a year. And that's only net migration. The number is actually significantly higher but is absorbed by Brits leaving and being replaced.